The Groom's Son - Cover

The Groom's Son

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A supposedly perverted groom and his young son profoundly change the life of an upper-class family, for better or worse. Circa 1890.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Bungalow 6

I had slept in late for the first time in months. My beautiful Millicent had left this morning after spending Saturday and last night with me in Bungalow 6. She had awakened me just to give me a final kiss before leaving in her father's coach. I had drifted back into the sleep of the blissfully tired.

Venerable's Coach

"We're getting close to Boorum now, Jennifer. Take off your panties and give them to me."

Jennifer looked at her mother in shock. "W-w-why, Momma."

"Because we're going to stop by and see Mathew before we see your brother. Now take off the panties."

Jennifer ran her hands up under the very thin dress that her mother had insisted she wear without pettycoats for the trip. The dress was at least three years old and two sizes too small. Jennifer handed her panties to Elizabeth who placed them in her purse. "Momma, what do my panties have to do with Mathew?"

"Do you remember when Mathew tried to kiss you there, without washing you first? Well, don't be surprised if he tries to do it today. Just let him do it. You'll like it, I promise. You're too young to understand but I'm trying to find you a husband that you will appreciate for the rest of your life. Just do what I tell you while we're with Mathew. Do you understand?"

"I guess. I kind of liked it before when he did it. The time after he did wash me, I mean. Almost as much as when Emily used to do it."

"That's right, Dear, but just forget about Emily."


Bunglalow 6

I was just yawning for the third time when I heard a knock at the door. I looked around, spotted my robe and slipped it on. I opened the door a crack, hoping it wasn't Janice making another try. But it was much worse.

"The least you can do is invite us in. Adam is going to meet us here." But, she thought, much, much later.

"But, I'm not dressed."

"I can see you're in your robe, Mathew? Jennifer is with me and it's cold out here."

I opened the door and stepped back. There was a definite chill in the air. I headed for the bathroom to clean myself up from last nights love-making and brush my teeth.

"You said that Adam will be here soon?"

"Yes, Mathew, Adam will be here. I'll make tea for you. That should help wake you up. Adam was supposed to tell you about it."

From the bathroom I said, "Adam mentioned lunch."

"Oh. Did he? His memory has never been too good."

I cleaned up quickly. I was a little relieved by the fact that Jennifer was here. It was hardly the environment for sex, with her here. I didn't want to face an aggressive woman like Elizabeth alone until I was much stronger in my resolve to remain faithful.

I came out looking a lot more awake. A sink wash, light shave and teeth brushing always helps. But the close confines of a small cabin wouldn't help with the smell problem. I gritted my teeth and hoped Adam would hurry. Jennifer was now, as I painfully recalled, an additional source of that dangerous smell.

"Mathew, I know that this may seem a little abrupt, but I always hoped that Jennifer might be regarded as a marriage prospect in your life. You must admit that she is lovely, and will receive a handsome dowry on her wedding day."

I was caught flat-footed by this pronouncement of her desires for me and Jennifer. It really hadn't occurred to me until just now. That she was a female and desireable because of the smell, I already knew. As a marriage prospect, I had already generally eliminated anyone with the smell.

"Yes, she is a lovely young lady. But, I don't love her as I do the woman that I hope to marry."

Elizabeth and Jennifer had been sitting in the only two chairs in the cabin. I had to sit on the double bed as the only alternative and to stay as far away from them as possible until Adam arrived.

I watched as Elizabeth reached over and took Jennifer's hand. They both stood and walked towards me. Later, I would recall that Jennifer, to her credit, looked a little confused. But now they both stood in front of me blocking any graceful escape.

"Jennifer, lift your dress now, to the waist." She did, like a zombie. "Mathew, this is what you could have, any time you wanted it. And when she gets a little older, it will look just like mine." She lifted her own dress to her waist exposing her naked, and beautiful, shaved pussy. Then she pushed Jennifer forward until her pussy was just inches away from my face.

Two naked pussies at close range and, with both reeking of pheromones designed to attrack a helpless boy like me, I was dead. My mouth drooled and my cock sprang to diamond hardness. I took the closest pussy and threw it on the bed. It was Jennifer's and she let out a loud shriek of surprise. I simply didn't care. I sucked, I bit, I kissed, and I licked in a frenzy. I inhaled, tasted, and swallowed as much of her as I could get in my mouth and nose. She was food for the gods, and I was a god.

I was hearing and feeling different sounds and vibrations. My senses were heightened and finely tuned. Jennifer was shivering and shaking and the sounds erupting from her showed definite signs of climax. And it wasn't anything that had ever happened to her before. It was obvious. She would be wiped out in short order. The other sounds were coming from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth had never in her life witnessed others having sex, and inconceivably, in daylight. Whatever she had visualized, this wasn't it. This was debauchery and it was making her extremely wet and excited. She felt like she was losing control of her own body. Her breath was getting ragged. She was moaning and trying to catch her breath as well as trying to be everywhere and see everything that was happening. The smell of ripe sex filled the air and her mouth. She could taste it. It was intoxicating. She watched and listened to the sucking sounds. Mathew had Jennifer's dress up to her armpits and was rolling her small, hard, erect nipples with his fingers.

When Jennifer screamed and climaxed one more time, Elizabeth reached a level of excitement where she could no longer remain silent.

Elizabeth hissed in my ear, "Take her, take her virginity. Do it now, Mathew, do it now. She's yours. Do it. Do it."

At that moment, I couldn't have agreed more. I was going to fuck something, and right now. But Elizabeth's pussy was much closer to my cock than was Jennifer's so it caught my complete attention and took the brutal assault. I pulled her onto the bed and was buried in her wet pussy before she could do more than cry out a 'NO'.

It was the soppingest pussy I had ever had. She was ready. I heard her grunt once and then go limp. I started to pound into her, over and over. I couldn't come and I really didn't care. The smell was everywhere and it was delicious to savor. Every thrust brought a grunt from Elizabeth who was practically comatose.

Jennifer struggled up from her prone position on the bed and looked with amazement at what I was doing to her mother. She looked dazed. I pulled her towards me and lay her cross-wise on top of her mother, face up. I kissed her mouth deeply, exploring it with my tongue. All the while I kept up the pounding of her mother's pussy. I rolled Jennifer aside. She was panting heavily and her eyes were wide with wonder. She lay back on the bed and watched as I ravaged her mother's body. I slid my fingers through Elizabeth's hair and brought her face up to mine. I kissed her hungrily, savoring her unique taste. Elizabeth started wimpering loudly and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I quickened the pace until she screamed out.

"Fuck me! OH, God, Fuck me!"

I pulled out of her and shot hot streams of cum from her belly button to her chin. I closed my eyes and remained still with my arms fully extented on either side of her. I was done, the effects of the smell had run it's course. Desire had ebbed to it's lowest point. I couldn't even smell them any more. I looked over at Jennifer. Her face was edging closer and closer to my cock. I watched her slim hand reach out tentatively and grasp my still hard cock. She squeezed it gently, seemingly to test it's rigidity. Then she looked up at me.

"Why don't you get your mother a wet washcloth so she can clean up."

She responded as if she didn't have all of her faculties engaged. Slowly and reluctantly she went to the bath- room, and she looked like she was afraid she would miss something by leaving. I lay in her place on the bed and looked at Elizabeth. She had her eyes closed but was smiling softly.

I felt the bed shift and knew Jennifer was back. She was looking directly into her mother's gaping sheath. I watched her as her face slowly decended to her mother's wet pussy. I saw her tongue stretch out, hesitate and then take a single lick. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth tasting it. Then she moved higher and licked one of the wet spots I had left.

Then, it was as if Jennifer suddenly woke up. She looked at me with guilt on her face. Quickly, she started to clean up her mother with the washcloth.

The last thing Elizabeth said to me as she and Jennifer left, was that I was to tell Adam that Jennifer had become ill and that they couldn't stay for lunch as they had planned.


Venerable's Coach

It was almost an hour before either of them even looked directly at the other. They made an art form of looking out the opposite windows of the coach, as if nothing was wrong and nothing had happened.

Elizabeth finally looked at her daughter, who was slumping in the far corner of the coach. "Did you like what Mathew did to you?"

"Actually, I did. Very much. Momma, I aged ten years today. I've had a lot of conflicting feelings that have now been cleared up. I liked what Emily used to do, but it was nothing even close to what Mathew did to me. Is that what I can hope for in a marriage?"

"No. What you saw and felt today, I suspect, is very rare. I'm going to be completely honest with you. Both Mathew and his father, William, have a particular problem with some women. I first found out about it by...

... and so if he married you, I would have been in a position to use him too. Not what you would call ethical or moral or even honest behavior, but that was what I was prepared to do. I am ashamed, but I would do it all over again the same way. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't shock you too much." Elizabeth was glad she had finally gotten her disgraceful behavior off her chest.

"Momma, even though we lost Mathew to another woman, doesn't mean we have to let William get away."

Elizabeth looked a Jennifer with a whole lot of new, and now earned, respect. She was right. I spent a little time thinking about the rest of my life without what I had come to love so much.

"Jennifer, if you'll help me, we can plan an attack on William so that it can't fail. If we're successful, I'll have a new loving husband and you'll have a new loving father. I think I can agree to share with you until you can find the right kind of husband, if ever."

"Momma, I think we have a deal. But, for those times when he's busy or away, why don't we bring Emily back as upstairs maid. I've come to realize that she has certain tendencies that can be more fully developed. And, it is nice to be bathed, when you don't feel like doing it yourself."


Venerable Hall

Elizabeth and Jennifer were still putting the finishing touches on a plan when the mail arrived a week later. There was the usual weekly letter from Mathew to William. This time, though, she handed each page to Jennifer after she read it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.