Slut Bride - Cover

Slut Bride

by Baty

Copyright© 2000 by Baty

Erotica Sex Story: A young bride is cornered by her grooms friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   .

Hi there! Those of you who know me, know all about my secret fantasy: to be gangbanged by a huge number of men. I have no idea why such a degrading fantasy can turn me on so much, yet a fantasy it remains, and one that percolates through my mind nearly every day. I have written several stories on this topic, covering various scenarios, sometimes from my point of view, sometimes from my husband's. All, however, share the following traits:

-I am fucked by an impossibly huge number of men - in the hundreds, if not thousands;
-They are total strangers, ugly and scary-looking;
-They shoot enormous amounts of sperm all over my body;
-I am humiliated to the extreme, both verbally and (to some extent) physically;
-I am "forced" to commit lewd sexual acts, ie analingus etc.

If any of the above turns you off, I suggest you read no further. If, on the other hand, these acts appeal to a perverted and/or sexually depraved part of your psyche, read on - you won't be disappointed.

Usually, my fantasies begin with me and/or my husband entering into a situation very naively, with me having to "pay the price." We are in a place we shouldn't be in - a rowdy bar, a packed porno theater, a biker gang party, a poker game, etc. - and we lose complete control of the situation as the men begin to have their way with me. My husband discovers he likes very much what he is seeing done to me, and he wants to keep the action going, sometimes even directing it. My stories always focus on the men's pleasure, never mine - I am seen merely as a receptacle, a series of holes with which the men can plug themselves into, satiate their lustful desires, and walk away.

I should probably mention that none of this has ever happened to me in real life. I have never told my husband about my fantasies, as I have no desire to hurt his feelings. Anyone reading this story (or any other) should realize that I do not condone or recommend this sort of thing, as it's far too dangerous.

Ok ok enough with the blab, and on with the story! Any feedback, be it comments, ideas, or suggestions, would be most appreciated - heck, it's why I post this stuff in the first place. :-) Please send to: baty69@hotmail.com


My fantasy begins on my wedding day: I am 23, dressed in a virginal white wedding gown & veil, getting married to a wonderful man. "Tom" is a miner, and he has invited virtually every friend he has ever known! The wedding reception is held in a huge dining hall that Tom managed to rent "for a good price." It looks pretty run-down and seedy, but we are both so happy that it doesn't matter. Unfortunately, none of my friends and family could make it, so it is just me, Tom and about 200 of his burly friends. As the evening proceeds, we are all having a great time. Tom has had a few too many, and is in a very jovial mood. He is sitting at the edge of the bar with a half a dozen of his buddies, swapping miner stories as I make the rounds chatting with his other friends. More than once I notice with a certain amount of discomfort their piercing stares, as if they are mentally undressing me, but I shrug it off. After all, they ARE Tom's friends! They wouldn't try anything funny with his beautiful young bride.

I edge my way over to him, and he smiles at me. "How are you doing, honey?" he asks.

I smile back at him. "Oh, fine, but I have to make a trip to the little girl's room."

He gives me a peck on the cheek. "Ok hon, but don't be long!" he chuckles.

I inch my way out of the main dining area, edging past countless sweaty, burly men's bodies, and down the dark unlit corridor leading to the washrooms. The transition from light to dark has made me temporarily blinded, and I grope my way down the hall, feeling for the washroom door. I find it, and push it open without hesitation.

I walk into the bathroom and freeze. My eyes readjust to the light as I take in the scene before me: it is a washroom all right, but the wrong one! A dozen urinals line the wall to my right; 10 toilet stalls occupy the far wall, one of which bears a cardboard sign on its door saying "not in service"; 4 sinks are located to the wall on my left; the floor is made up of a (mostly broken & cracked) ugly green tile, littered with cigarette butts, used condoms, and other indescribable filth; the room smells of sweaty, unwashed bodies, urine, and other pungent odors.

A dozen male patrons are using the facilities, and they observe me with keen interest. I say nothing as I stand there, frozen to the spot, terribly embarrassed. 4 of them are peeing at the urinals, penises in hand, as they look over their right shoulders at me. I notice that their cocks are starting to become erect, and I realize just how dangerous my current situation really is. I turn to rush out, but, unfortunately, I have failed to notice the two men who have entered the room behind me, and they are not so slow to react as I. They both grab my arms and pin me to the wall as I struggle to free myself.

It is useless; they are far too strong for me. "What we got here, boys?" one of them asks, leering at my helplessness.

"Let me go," I cry. They hold me fast.

"It's not every day we get such a pretty visitor, little lady," he chides. "I think you came in here for a little action, don't you?"

I grow beet red at his suggestion. "Let me go, or Tom will..."

"Or Tom will what?" he demands. "Tom ain't gonna do nothin', little lady. He's sittin' drunk at the bar, and he isn't gonna miss his whore bride for a little while, is he now?"

I scowl at his brazenness, knowing there is nothing I can do. The other men have already crowded around us, watching intently as I am held firm to the cold tile wall. The Stranger's hands fall to my breasts, and he squeezes them hard. "Mmm, can't wait to see these hooters!" he jeers. The men roar in approval; they can't wait to see them, either. Stranger reaches down and grabs my beautiful white & frilly wedding dress, and pulls it over my head. My lace veil falls from my head as he yanks my dress from my body. I am wearing a delicate white lacy bra, and silky cream-colored panties. Stranger roughly rubs my breasts, watching my nipples harden and poke through the material in my distress. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra, pulling it over my shoulders. I try to cover myself, but the men grab my arms and pin back against the wall. I shudder in discomfort as my back is pressed against the cool tile. My breasts are small but firm, my nipples poking straight out. I wince as Stranger grabs one and gives it a little twist. He smirks as he gazes at my panties, knowing what will come. "Let's see this little bitch's cunny, hey boys?" he yells. They are wildly enthusiastic. Now I am really struggling, not wanting them to expose my entire body.

Of course, it is useless, and Stranger yanks my panties down my legs in one swift motion. The crowd gasps as they gaze upon a completely smooth shaven pussy. Earlier that day, I had shaved bare my entire pussy, including my bush; it was to be my little secret, my special "gift" to Tom on our wedding night. Now, my secret is being thoroughly enjoyed by over a dozen nasty strange men. It wasn't supposed to be like that.

My pubic area is totally smooth and silky, my pussy lips barely visible, forming a delicate little 'w' between my closed legs. I notice with alarm that most of the strangers have their cocks out and are jerking themselves off as they view my fragile little sex. I know there is no way out.

Stranger is panting with excitement as he shows me off to the crowd. "You look good, little bitch," he scowls, "now get down on that floor on your hands and knees, and really show us your holes!" I know I cannot refuse him. He leads me to the center of the bathroom and I lower myself to the floor, trying to ignore the sticky filth, in the assumed position. The men are all standing behind me, jockeying for a position from which to view my goodies. Stranger slaps my ass hard. "C'mon bitch, I said show us what you got! Open your fuck holes for us!"

I lower my face to the floor, my breasts mashed beneath me on the cold, sticky tile. I reach back and pull my asscheeks wide open, allowing for a completely unobstructed view of my pussy & anus. I feel their stares burrow into my holes as they enjoy my debasement. I listen to their rude comments: "Fuck, look at that sweet pussy!" "I'm gonna fuck that smooth little ass of hers till she passes out!" "can't wait to shoot my cum in that fucking little whore!"

They can no longer restrain themselves, and all at once I feel a penis work its way into my vagina. Another man stands before me, cock rock solid, and grabs my by my hair, yanking me up to crotch level. His penis looks vaguely slimy, and smells as if he hasn't washed it for a week. His other hand grabs his tool and points it straight at my face, demanding that I "suck my cock now bitch!." As if I had a choice, he pulls my head forward, jamming his cock into my mouth. It tastes salty and unclean as I take him in and suck. His hand on the back of my head, he forces his cock deep, then slips it in and out as he likes, controlling the rhythm. The others are standing around, jerking their cocks and egging the others to "fuck her hard! Make that bitch pay for coming in here!"

They slam their cocks into my body, fucking me with total abandon for about 5 minutes; then, they lift me up and place me back down approx. 2 feet to my right. I look up and see another cock at face-level, demanding my attention. I take it into my mouth as I feel yet another cock slide into my pussy, and the fucking begins again. I notice out of the corner of my eye that the men have formed a line, extending to my right; 6 men are waiting for my mouth, and another six are waiting for my pussy. Their lineup consists of a gauntlet that I know I will have to endure.

After another 5 minutes, I am once again lifted 2 feet to my right, where impatient cocks await my body. This continues as I travel down the line, until I have reached the far end. The men fucking me at both ends seem to be friends, and they chat back and forth as they fuck deep into my holes.

"Hey Zeke, did you catch the game last night?"

Zeke grunts as he fucks my pussy. "Naw, was too busy playin' poker," he replies.

His friend looks down at me, his cock disappearing into my face. "Man, you sure do look good suckin' my prick, little lady!" he gloats. He bends down and grabs my wedding veil from the dirty tile floor, then places it on my head. "There, we gotta keep you lookin' good for that nice husband of yours, don't we," he chuckles, making a mockery of our union. Zeke laughs as he plows my ass. "Wish she was marryin' me, but I guess it don't matter much now, does it?" Zeke bangs his cock deep, his balls slapping against my clit for effect.

"Say, pass me a beer." His buddy grabs a mug of beer from the sink that they carried into the bathroom, and passes it over my body to Zeke. Zeke takes a swig and belches as he continues to fuck my pussy. "Man, this little whore's got a tight little cunny," he growls. "Wonder what her ass is like?" His friend laughs at the suggestion. He yanks his cock from my mouth. "Hey bitch, you ever take a cock up your shithole?" I look up at him and shake my head. He jams his cock back into my mouth and motions to his friend, "why don't you stick your cock up her slut bride ass and find out?"

"Good idea" Zeke chuckles. He tips his mug and spills beer all over my back, asscheeks, and anus. He pulls his cock from my pussy and starts to wedge it up my asshole. In no time he is up to the hilt, and banging me hard. The other men are screaming in approval as they witness their friend's poor little bride get mercilessly fucked up the ass. They must have a crack at me, too, and I am once again passed down the line. Unfortunately, the line is even larger than before, as newcomers who have wandered in from the bar have shed their clothes in order to get a crack at one of my holes. I work my way slowly down the tortuous gauntlet, sucking cock and allowing the men to fuck my sore ass. Finally, I reach the far end of the line. My ass is being fucked very hard by some sadistic bastard, as my mouth is fucked raw by some filthy cock. The sadist in my ass has a very long penis, and he is pumping me with long strokes. On one of his strokes his cock pops out of my ass. He scowls as it becomes dislodged. "Eww, look at what that messy whore's asshole left on my cock!" he yells. "Wipe it on her ass", somebody suggests. "Naw, I want this bitch to clean me up good. Turn her around!" he orders. I am lifted and turned 180 degrees. He grabs my hair and aims his soiled penis straight at my mouth. "See what you did?" he yells. I can only nod. "Now clean off the mess you made on my cock, bitch!" I can only obey as I take his filthy cock into my mouth, and commence licking him clean. The men love what they're seeing, and once again I am passed down the line to clean them all off. I wonder how much longer this can go on; little do I know what is in store for me.

Flash to my new husband, sitting at the bar, a beer in hand, chatting to his friends. He scans the room for me, but all he sees are men. "I wonder where that bride of mine got off to?" he asks.

"She's probably still in the bathroom, makin' herself pretty for ya, Tom!" his friend advises.

Tom smiles and nods. "Yeah, that must be it."

Flash back to me, in the men's washroom, on all fours, being fucked up the ass by the umpteenth stranger, wedding veil sitting on my head, sucking on a soiled cock. I have finally worked my way back down the line, and my ass is very sore. Meanwhile, the crowd has grown to frightening proportions, so large in fact that it's almost impossible to move around. What's worse, I can hear men talking on their cell phones, telling unknown friends about this "hot piece of slut ass" in the men's washroom at the hall, and inviting them to come and join the party. Time after time I hear the back door open as more and more strangers are sneaked into the bathroom to get a crack at me. The crowd is getting more and more volatile, as only a small fraction of the men are actually able to fuck me. Finally, somebody yells "hey we're wasting one of her holes!" A space is cleared in the center of the room, and my wedding gown is laid on the filthy floor. A man lies down on it, and I am lifted onto his body. He slips his cock into my pussy, as another cock is immediately placed in my mouth for sucking. Yet another cock rams its way into my asshole as my body is totally violated. The others crowd around my body and jerk off in sadistic pleasure, grabbing at my ass & tits, trying to get any piece of me they can.

The man in my mouth has his left hand on the back of my head, controlling the rhythm as I suck him, while his right hand jerks his cock. He screams as his orgasm approaches, snaps my head back with his hand, and starts to cum on my face. I close my eyes as I feel his sperm shoot from penis with great force. His first shot lands on my forehead, tracing its way down to the bridge of my nose. The second lands squarely on my right eyelid, drooping down my cheek. The third hits my right nostril, plugging it shut, and the rest plops onto my lips. As soon as his orgasm subsides, he is pushed out of the way as 2 more cocks prepare to paint my face with cum. "Open your mouth, bitch, and take our cum!" one of them yells. I open my mouth as ordered, and stick out my tongue, a thick glob of mucusy sperm attaching my top lip to my bottom. I brace myself as two huge loads of cum are blasted across my helpless face, coating me with white ropes of gooey cum. Before I even have time to close my mouth, another three men quickly push their way in front of me and unload their balls onto my face, adding to the blobby mess.

The action is reaching a fever pitch, and the men fucking me can't hold back any longer. The man in my ass pulls out and shoots his cum all over my asscheeks, while the man in my pussy pumps a load deep inside me. They are quickly replaced with 2 more cocks as my holes are once again filled. Others who are unable to fuck me simply cum on any part of my body they can, then walk away as still others replace them. Men are coming in and out of the back door with alarming speed; there seems no end to the number of men who want to fuck me.

Back at the bar, my husband is starting to become concerned. He asks a passerby if he has seen me. The man smirks, knowing full well where I am and what is happening to me, knowing that he, too, has violated my body. "She's in the bathroom, makin' herself up with all kinds of lipstick for ya, ya lucky guy", he jeers.

Tom smiles, relieved. "I should have known."

Meanwhile, back in the washroom things are becoming progressively depraved. The men have handcuffed my hands behind my back, and they are thoroughly enjoying my helplessness. They lift me up and turn me over, impaling my ass onto some stranger's cock. My pussy is instantly filled with cock as 4 more penises present themselves to my face, all attempting to force their way into my poor little mouth for sucking. My mouth is stretched to the limit as their bulbous cockheads are greedily stuffed into my mouth. As I do my best to suck them, they yell obscenities down at me, ordering me to "make us cum on your face, you fucking whore!" After a good 10 minutes of desperate sucking, they finally explode onto me, thick streamers of gooey cum adding to the layers upon layers of sperm on my face. After they have finished, another man straddles my face, his smooth-shaven balls swinging back and forth, bumping against my chin. "Suck my balls, you whore!" he commands. Knowing I have no choice, I open my mouth and take his balls in, sucking and slurping on them. He jerks off as I pleasure him, knowing the other men will want the same treatment. As his orgasm approaches, he pulls his balls from my mouth and leans back, pointing his cock straight at my face. His other hand caresses his now-slippery smooth balls as his sperm bubbles from his penis all over me. Of course, when he is finished, others line up at my head to receive the same ball-sucking treatment.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.