Devil Woman - Cover

Devil Woman

by Belle Chandra

Copyright© 2000 by Belle Chandra

Erotica Sex Story: He wanted sex and went for cybersex...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Caution   .

Nelson got his first computer for Christmas. By the end of January, he had been prowling the chat rooms, hitting on women, flirting and enjoying himself immensely. Was it cheating? After all, he was married. But his wife, Susan, seemed to have more interest in their first baby than in him. Their sexlife had dwindled down to once or twice a month -- that is, if the baby didn't interrupt them by wailing. Nelson loved their baby girl, Jenny; but increasingly he felt left out, almost an interloper between mother and child.

The computer, to Nelson's way of thinking, was compensation for his wife's lack of attention. And really, chatting with women online was certainly less dangerous than actually going out and meeting one, having a real affair. The flirting, an occasional session of cybersex (which got him hot as a pistol) gave Nelson an ego-boost, helped satisfy his sexual hunger. At least that is what he told himself.

And then he met Kali online. He'd been in a chat room, and was getting bored, when he got an private message:

"Would you like to spice up your sexlife? I'm the one for you -- Kali, bringer of dark dreams and fantasies."

How could he resist a greeting like that? He'd instantly responded, and they'd had an intense, passionate exchange that exploded with fantastic cybersex. He'd never come across a woman who could arouse him so wildly. She'd described herself as a voluptuous red-head, with feral green eyes and a sensual mouth that could do delicious things to a man's body. From her vivid descriptions, she certainly could!

He had come very close to climax, occasionally stroking his hard-on through his pants as they'd shared. But she had instructed him to hold back his orgasm, that it would give him greater pleasure if he let the tension build and build. He'd wanted to let go, for she'd described touching herself, said she was naked, and dying to reach orgasm also. But they'd both held back, and then she'd promised him something extraordinary -- that he would dream of her when he went to sleep. And that she'd come to him in his dream, and they'd make love!

Of course, Nelson figured this was just another technique she used in cybersex. Still, it was a new one he'd never encountered, and agreed to her requests: That he sleep alone, naked, and not masturbate before falling asleep. It had not been easy, because Susan was peeved that he wanted to sleep in the guest bedroom. And once he'd gotten into bed naked, he'd stroked his hard-on for several long minutes; his penis had never been so big, so thickly engorged. Remembering the words Kali had written, he brought himself right to the edge of near- climax, but backed off at the last second and took his hand away from his erection.

Then he tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable. His erection was painfully exposed, and even the slightest touch of the sheets brought sharp sensations of arousal, the painful need to be touched, stroked to climax. He could feel the oozing pre-cum leaking onto his thigh when he turned on his side, and didn't think he could ever fall asleep in this highly excited state.

However, eventually he dozed ... and found himself in that twilight state between sleep and waking. It seemed he opened his eyes, and there beside his bed stood an unearthly beautiful woman -- she had long wavy red hair, brilliant green eyes and a sensual smile on her full lips. Her naked body was voluptuous, large ponderous breasts with pinkish nipples swollen tight, a thin, narrow waist and curved hips tapering down to long, shapely legs. She said, "I promised, and here I am."

Nelson reached out, and took her outstretched hand, pulled her close to him and she lowered her face to his, they began to kiss ... and he could feel his erection throb with each thrust of her tongue into his mouth. She whispered over his lips, "What do you want me to do?"

Nelson wanted the one thing Susan would never do -- oral sex. He sheepishly said this, and she replied, "I am Kali, bringer of dark dreams and fantasies. Your wish is my command."

He watched her climb astraddle of him, her legs on either side of his body, her long thick hair falling below her narrow waist as she lowered her lips to kiss him, their mouths open, tongues exploring ... and then she suddenly switched positions, facing backward over him, her face at his crotch, her thick red bush and swollen clit right above his lips. He lifted his head, let his tongue lick at her clit, hearing her moan and then her head lowered, her lips touched his penis; he thought he would explode, but she masterfully placed one hand at the base of his penis, fingers tightly holding back his ejaculation.

He groaned, and started to lick her clit, dipping his tongue into her teeming wet cunt ... feeling her tongue lick the head of his penis, teasing at the ridge beneath, making his hips rise slightly. Then her mouth devoured his erection, he felt it go deep, deep into her throat and she began fucking him, her mouth working up and down on his tremendous shaft, bringing his hips off the bed with thrusting movements. Her fingers clinched tightly at the base of his penis, preventing him from orgasm, and he thought he would die of the exquisite tension building, building, building in his groin. His head fell back on the pillow, and he was unable to continue giving her pleasure, so lost was he to the fiery sensations racing throughout his whole body. Her mouth would halt, and she'd lick, tease the head of his penis, sucking it lightly and making him groan aloud; he thrust up, hard, wanting her to fuck him deeply again. And then suddenly, as she rode him with her mouth, his cock down her throat, she let go at the base, and he started to cum, the rising, overflowing gush of semen spurting out hotly, over and over, his body thrusting, shoving upward ... the warm wet fluid waking him as his body pitched fitfully in the empty bed, his orgasm still convulsing his body as he felt wave after wave of pleasure flood out of his penis, making his body shudder and pitch until the last wracking wave spent itself, and his penis began to go slack.

He sat up, disoriented. God, had that just been a wet dream? He looked around the semi-dark room, feeling sweat soaking his body, and then realized he still tasted her in his mouth. He tossed off the sheet, saw the sticky jism splattered all over the bed where he'd just cum. Never in his life had he had sex like that, never!

Nelson shook his head, as if to clear himself of a delusion. And yet, he'd never had oral sex ... so how could he have dreamt such a vivid, detailed encounter? The things she did to him had not been described in their online chat ... How could he have had such a clear dream?

Wiping the slick, musky wetness off his lips, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry or shout with joy. But one thing was for sure: He wanted more of Kali!


Unfortunately, he wasn't able to communicate with Kali online again for several days. He sent her an email later that first night, describing what had happened. Perhaps she thought he was a nut-case, and just didn't reply? He'd had trouble getting back to sleep that night, felt hyper, and got another hard-on, but not jerked off. He'd finally slept fitfully, tossing and turning, too aroused to get any rest.

In fact, he'd noticed that he stayed keyed-up, sexually excited nearly all the time since that weird encounter. In his emails to Kali, he'd begged her to write, to let him know if she was experiencing something similar. He'd looked for her in chat, but she'd never been there. When he'd tried to sleep in bed with Susan, the aching arousal, his constant hard-on, made it impossible to conceal his excited state. More than once he'd woken to find himself pressing his erection into her, and her pushing him away, scolding him about, "not giving her any rest."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.