Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ohhhh, that's good, Steve!" Toni breathed, hunching up on his fingers. She gripped his rigid cock hard and felt the delicious thrills coursing through her loins. Wetness was leaking out on his knob, he was turning on!

She wished that he would get around to going down on her one of these times! John Wells had lived up to their agreement, he had not tried to fuck her in the cunt--but he had gotten her interested in anal sex and she had naturally let him go off in her rectal passage!

I want Steve to get me up there, too, she thought, shivering. I'll have to pretend like I've never had it, or ever had my pussy lapped, either. Well, he DID get my cherry, that's what really counts with a man! John turned me into a more grownup girl, and sure enough, when I got back to Potter, Steve begin to take the bait. After climaxing a lot of luscious times with John, I looked sexier and felt sexier!

What Steve did not know would not hurt him; he was capitalizing on all she had learned from John, except that she had to act as though it was her first time for nearly anything. That made it more fun really, being so coy and sweet, like a real virgin!

She had read about how French girls had lots of fun before marriage, doing the whole bit, but saving the cherry. Well, live and learn. Cumming was what it was all about, no matter how a girl got it! John had awakened her to her full sexual potential, and Steve had broken her maidenhead. Groovy!

I sure hope Nancy gets a little today! Toni thought. That Carl Nash is heavy. If I wasn't engaged to Steve, he could sure play on my pussy! Poor Nancy, she's had no experience at all! Except playing with herself--I know she does a lot of that.

"Oh, Steve!" Toni giggled. "Get my panties off and get it in me! Before they come back and spoil it."

His head raised from her peaked, tender breasts, a very curious expression went across his face. He seemed to be actually worried about his sister!

"Hey, Nancy really likes him, honey," Toni murmured. "She needs some fun, too!"

"Yeahhhh," he muttered thickly. He pulled away and worked his trunks down from his hips, the sudden view of his big, wet- knobbed prick giving her a sweet, hot twinge in the crotch. She wiggled the bikini panties from her ass, down her legs, and then spread her legs wide. He growled under his breath, crawled over above her and lifted her thighs back toward her chin, but opened so her breasts pushed up between her knees.

"This is almost the same place where you got my cherry, honey!" Toni gasped, watching his big prick angle toward her uptilted cunt.

"Riiight!" he breathed, bedding his cockhead between her puffed wet labia. He closed his eyes and shuddered and slid his big knob sweetly and surely into her twitching, hungry cunt! She felt his foreskin peel back, felt the big apricot of his sex hit her cuntal depths and she whimpered.

"OHHHH, honey! Ohhhh, fuck me real good! I need a lot of it!"

He trembled, his cockhead swelled and he arched his back, he began to pump his huge, tensed cock slowly and delectably in and out, in and out, of her eager cunt. He was suddenly very excited! He did love her good, tight pussy!

Steve shuddered as he worked his prick sweetly in the fine, snug cunt. It was so much like Nancy's pussy--it was quivering and fluttering almost the same way his sister's cunt did--that he could hardly believe it. Fuck! He had to stop imagining that he was getting Nancy's goodies!

Toni had everything a man needed, she was totally delightful in every way, she loved her cock--his cock--and he had punctured her maidenhead! But the idea of Carl Nash tasting some of Nancy's dainty charms drove him wild. Sonofabitch! He wished to hell now that they had not double dated, it was agony watching Nancy in that mini-bikini, her beautiful breasts sticking out a mile, her sweet ass doing that special, dainty twitch as she walked.

If Carl expected to pluck a cherry, he was going to be disappointed.

I got it and I wish I had her spread out here right now! he thought, pushing his prick harder in Toni's eager, fluttering cunt. This is too soon after that motel date! All I can think about is my sister's cunt, those big, beautiful breasts, her hot, eager mouth! Damn, she sure loves to be eaten! She went totally apeshit! And that fine, tight anus...

"Ohhhh, don't stop!" Toni whimpered, urging her wet, puffy cunt upward. "I'm ready to CUM!"

Somehow her voice sounded almost like Nancy's. He groaned and started his quick cum strokes, even though he knew he could not get his own gun off. Nancy had taken too much out of him the day before.

"OHH, OH, OHH!" Toni cried, humping up as he came in. "OHHH, honey! It's cumming! OH, OH, OOOOHHH!"

"Blow it hard, beautiful!" he panted. "Cum big!"

Her long legs shook, her inner cunt twitched, her breasts peaked high. He felt the rich spasms of her goodies, and he jabbed in further. Yeahhhhhh! It was still great banging her fun-gun, hearing her wail and pant in her orgasm, and he realized he was doing it for Toni, not Nancy...

He was making progress, slowly.

"Ohhhh, oh, ohhh!" Toni gasped, rocking through her fun, softening at last, her legs gripping him around the ass. Her last little up-hunches pleased him. She really did enjoy busting her cookies!

"Good, baby, good," he breathed against her throat, his chest now down on her titties. "You really like picnics, huh?"

"Yesss!" she giggled. "That picnic pitch is what fun is all about!" She squirmed her pretty ass. "Oh, I'm glad you didn't cum, honey! I'll get more prick later, I bet."

"Right," he grinned.

"Ohhh," she sighed, hugging him, kissing his throat. "You're so good to me! You know, I was reading about this girl who liked to have the guy's finger up her backside when she had her fun. Would you try it with me sometime, honey?"

Steve shivered. Sonofabitch! Maybe he had been overlooking something. "Hell, yes," he muttered. "Gladly."

She giggled cozily. "When are you going to go down on me?"

"Hey, you're coming on strong, beautiful," he chuckled. "Want to try a sixty-nine?"

"Oh, I've heard it's just dreamy," she whispered.

"I'll be damned," he muttered. His cock flexed in her juicy, hot cunt. "You're full of surprises today."

"I want to be all the girl you'll ever want, honey," she said.

Nancy was out in the water with Carl Nash, enjoying his company, getting used to him.

The big thing was that she felt right about his admiration and touches. Like when she had gone in the cafe with him, proud to be seen with him, excited in a different way than she was around Steve. She was relaxing and being herself without that onus of incest. Carl knew that something very upsetting had happened to her, he was being patient.

She floated up close to him, reached playfully for his swim trunks and pressed his cocklump.

"When are you going to find out more about me, Carl?" she giggled.

His arms went around her waist, he grinned and placed his right hand on her left breast.

"Like this?"

She wiggled her breast in his hand, feeling a sweet thrill. "Yes. I keep thinking about what we did a while ago..."

He laughed. "I think we could probably find a place."

A few moments later they were back in the trees, where he had found a small grassy clearing. He had gone to the picnic area and brought a blanket and towels and two cans of beer, and during his short absence Nancy had prepared herself for some real fun--she had placed contraceptive jelly up in her vagina.

As they sat side by side on the blanket, his left arm snugly around her waist, she began to feel more excited. She would not think about Steve!

I've never had a climax with any man except my brother, she thought. I just couldn't with Henry. But I DO want to cum with Carl! We're going to have a date in Spokane soon, but I need him today, I have to start "curing" myself of that incest desire!

She turned her head for a kiss, and his arm tightened on her body. The little interlude out in the water had helped her. She was turning on! He didn't take her mouth right away, he lifted his right hand to her breasts and murmured into her lips.

"Are you sure about this, Nancy?"

"Yes!" she breathed. "I've had a real bad experience lately. Help me, Carl! I want to be your girl--all the way, honey."

He trembled, he began to loosen her mini-halter. His tongue sneaked in between her lips, gently and voluptuously, she felt a sweet, warm lance of need in her crotch. She ran her arms around his neck, tilted her head and stroked her tongue around his, her lips spreading against his pressure.

Oh, it's better! she thought, trembling again. He tickled me and squeezed my ass out in the water and I flirted with him and I loved it! It's the way a girl and a guy should be when they're out on a picnic, normal and very right!

Carl's cockhead swelled in his swim trunks. He was heading toward home plate now, but he had to be very, very careful with her. He knew damn well what her "bad experience" had been, and probably quite recently, too. Her basic honesty, telling him she was no longer a virgin, was a key to her real nature. These small town girls put too much emphasis on a little strip of membrane across the mouth of the vagina.

She wanted to level with him, she was doing it without saying it right out, and it made him more sure that he wanted her around for a long time. He had seen too many like Carla Sims, too many easy fucks, but he sure as hell was not bored around Nancy. She had it all, and lots to spare.

And what a body! Jeeesus. She did not have Toni's flashy prettiness, but her curves were riper, fuller, more seductive. He liked just a bit of plumpness, good long shapely legs, rich and rounded, a sweet out-curving ass, and sensational breasts. As he eased the mini-halter from her breasts he shuddered. He had never touched such a jaunty, firm beauty--high and pointy! He had cupped them earlier, lightly, and he had been filling his eyes with her body ever since they left town, but now he had her beautiful melonous breasts out where he could really work on them.

He teased the dainty, virginal-small nipple and she shivered, her tongue livening in his mouth. He caressed the fine, silky- warm underslopes and worked out to the peaks. Her nipples were growing, lengthening. They perched on little swollen beds that brought them out even farther. Terrific!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.