Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Doctor, I can actually see!" Nancy exclaimed, raising up in his examination chair. "I mean, everything!"

"I thought maybe you would," he smiled.

It had been a hectic day. On the way back from Spokane the previous afternoon, after their stolen motel fuck, Steve and Nancy had hit on a plan that would satisfy their mother and seem logical. They had decided to say that on the way to the specialist's office Nancy's vision had partially returned and that she had wanted to wait and see Doctor Nash so they had spent the day sightseeing at Expo 74!

Naturally her parents had been overjoyed, but she had insisted on seeing Doctor Nash again to be sure that her recovery was really permanent. She had walked down to his office alone, and since he had not yet found a new receptionist, they were very much alone together in his examination room. Toni had already given Nancy that bit of news, and Toni was as thrilled as everyone else that Nancy was no longer "blind".

"Now I can date that big, sexy brother of yours again, honey," Toni had giggled, over the phone. "And am I ready for him!"

"I'm sure he's good and ready for you, too," Nancy had giggled. "And I'm going to see Doc Nash."

"Well, pour it on, honey," Toni had answered. "I saw him on the street yesterday while you and Steve were in Spokane. He's interested! And sexy! If I wasn't going steady with Steve, I'd give you some competition."

"Don't you dare!" Nancy had laughed.

Now that she was with Carl Nash, her heart was pounding with excitement. She had spent a whole hour getting ready! She wore a miniskirt and very sheer, smoky-colored nylons and a lacy, revealing bra beneath her snug blouse. In spite of the guilt- filled afternoon she and Steve had had the day before, Nancy felt more mature, more confident of her charms.

"Yesterday was very odd, Doctor," she smiled, noticing his dark, warm eyes on her breast mounds. "My brother was driving me to visit that other eye doctor and I started to see things! So we canceled the appointment. Now it's all cleared up! Isn't that wonderful?"

"Right," he smiled. "You can see me, too, huh?"

She flushed. "Yes, naturally!" She slipped out of the examination chair and stood up, smoothing her skirt around her ass. She was breathless, remembering her erotic fantasy about him.

"You're a very attractive young girl, Nancy," he said, his gaze flicking from her long, full, nyloned thighs up to her bulging breasts and then her face, her hair. "I don't have another appointment for a while. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Well, yes," she breathed. "I'm--flattered!"

Carl Nash felt a sweet, hot tingle in the nuts. Jeeeeesus, what a body she had! She was somehow different today, too. She was not so hesitant, her big dark blue eyes had more interest in him. She was like a ripe plum, ready to be plucked, she was dainty and totally feminine, every little move pleased his eyes.

He was very glad that Paula Sims had split for Spokane so that she could be close to her boyfriend. He had let the word go out that he was looking for a new assistant, and for once in many years he was getting excited, really excited, about a girl. He was losing his boredom about broads in general. Several choice local tidbits had been up to see him about new glasses, examinations and all the rest, but he had played it very coolly.

Not with Nancy! She had what he wanted.

He removed his white work smock and followed Nancy to the outer office, watching the delicious sway of her beautiful ass, inhaling the delicate perfume and a faint fragrance of young pussy. His cockhead began to ache and harden. Sonofabitch! The way her big, high breasts pushed at the blouse hardened his tongue!

When they went into the nearby cafe all heads turned. Nancy spoke to several people she knew, including a couple of gals who had been up to see him. Even they smiled. She was a very pleasant kind of chick, not too forward, a little naive and obviously flushed with excitement because she was being seen with him.

Nancy was floaty with joy! She felt full of bubbles, as though she was walking on air! She was with the most eligible man in town, he was good looking and smooth and totally right for her! Of course he was older than she was, probably around twenty-eight, but that did not matter to her, not one little bit!

They sat in opposite sides of a booth, very proper, of course, because the whole town was watching. The news would travel fast. He had never been seen with any other local girl; she was on the inside track. If she could just wipe that terrible guilt from her being of what she had done with Steve! She was no longer a virgin, she could not give Carl or any man the prize between her legs--it had already been plucked!

The store where she worked in lingerie had called at the house, she told them she would be back to work on Monday. Today was Friday, she had the whole weekend to start promoting with Carl Nash!

Just as the coffee was served by a giggling young waitress, Toni Allen came into the cafe. The beauty shop where she worked was right across the street, and she had obviously seen Nancy and Carl go into the restaurant.

"Well, hi!" Toni smiled, swinging up to the booth.

"Sit down," Carl said, giving Toni an appreciative glance. "Two of the best looking girls in town. I'm feeling great."

Nancy slid over and Toni edged in beside her. Nancy felt a certain relief; she was not too good with the conversation, sometimes. She had so many things on her mind--but the worst was what she and her brother had done the day before... Incest! Her guilt seemed to grow inside her.

"You making any time with this handsome guy, Nancy?" Toni laughed.

Nancy flushed. "Give me a few days, at least!"

"I think he likes the view," Toni exclaimed. She glanced at Nancy's blouse.

"Right," Carl grinned. "You know, Toni, she is a little shy..."

If they knew why I'm not coming on strong, it would blast their minds, she thought. I'm tainted goods, I'm terrible!

"Say," Toni smiled. "I was just talking to Steve, Nancy. He wants to have a swim and a picnic up at the lake tonight. Why don't you two come along and kind of get better acquainted, huh?"

"Terrific!" Carl said, glancing quickly across at Nancy. "If the girl says the right word."

Nancy shivered. Oh, she did want to! It was a very thrilling idea, and Carl was obviously very pleased, if only she could forget the day before!

But I'll be around Steve again in a sexual situation, she thought, I know he and Toni will fuck, I'll be dreaming about his big, hard cock sliding in her pretty cunt, his mouth on her breasts...

But this was a chance to try to break that hold that Steve had on her, that evil lust she had for him! Maybe, somehow, Carl would understand...

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "Sounds like fun!"

"Great!" Toni bubbled. She slid out of the booth, winked at them both and wiggled away. "See you tonight, kids."


"Come on, Nancy, take your robe off and show Carl your goodies!" Toni exclaimed, a can of beer in her right hand.

It was evening, the four had driven up to the lake in Carl's sporty new Plymouth, the stretch of beach along the lake was nearly deserted, and they had all the necessities for a real picnic. Nancy knew why Toni wanted to return here; she had lost her cherry in the bushes that day while Nancy and Henry had driven to the little store and tavern around the rim of the lake.

Toni sat in her mini-bikini close to Steve, her beautiful body fully exposed except for the bright green panties and mini halter. On the trip from town Steve and Toni had necked in the back seat, his hand had been inside her beach robe, and Nancy had experienced some aching waves of jealousy that she had thought she was rid of.

I have to relax! Nancy thought. I have to dream about Carl, not Steve! Carl knows there's something bugging me, all right. He's had a lot of schooling and medical training. Maybe he suspects!

"Okay!" Nancy laughed. One beer was making her feel better, she had put on a very skimpy bikini, and she had her tube of contraceptive jelly! This was her chance to start things rolling with Carl!

She stood up and loosened her beach robe. All three were watching her. She had been sitting on a blanket with Carl, not too close, she had been carrying her end of the conversation. It was time that her new date got a look at her in a bikini, which she had been careful not to show her mother.

It was wildly colored, with a red and purple and black motif running through it, and bordered in white lace, which made the ensemble appear more like panties and bra than a swimsuit.

As the robe dropped and her leggy body came in sight, Carl stared and whistled.

"Wow!" Toni giggled. "Your halter looks ready to pop, honey!"

Nancy blushed. The top of her bikini was indeed stretched to the limit. She had had trouble getting into it at home, the cups did not quite cover all of her thrusting mounds, they accented the deep cove between her breasts and shaped the peaks forward. Her nipples were indenting the shiny fabric.

"I have a little trouble with clothes upstairs," Nancy giggled.

"You lucky thing, you!" Toni laughed. She turned to Steve, smiling. "Do you wish I had a pair like that, honey?"

Steve chuckled. "Hell, yours are great, sexy."

Yesterday afternoon he was sucking my nipples and fucking me and making me cum and cum! Nancy thought. He likes my looks, I hope I didn't get this bikini for him! But Carl is looking, too. He likes my breasts!

"Hey, let's dance in the sand, huh?" Toni giggled, rising lithely to her feet. She caught Steve's hand and he stood up, grinning. The portable radio was emitting slow, thumpy music. Shadows were crawling along the beach and the lake.

"Good idea," Carl smiled. As he came to his feet Nancy glanced at his snug swim trunks. He had a wonderful big bulge, and tonight it looked even larger. He had a beautiful body, almost as trim and muscular as Steve's, but there was an air of knowingness about him, a certain polish and sophistication that made her shiver. She knew already that he had been in the Navy, in Vietnam and in a lot of other foreign countries. She knew that he had fucked a lot of girls! A man as appealing as he was had been around.

I bet this is kid stuff for him, she thought. But he's here, he's my date, and I do need prick! I woke up with a hot pussy this morning, dreaming about Steve again!

Away from the blankets now, Nancy watched Toni swing in close to Steve and begin to undulate her pretty ass, her sharply pointed breasts in the mini-halter nudging his big, broad chest. Oh, she was just deliciously sexy, and she was normal, she had not been fucking her brother...

Carl took Nancy's hand, moved her to an open sandy area, and slid his other hand around her waist. The feel of his fingers on her naked body stirred her excitement. Dancing was really impossible in sand, they all knew it, but it gave them an opportunity to get in close and heat things up a little.

As Carl's arm tightened on her waist, she snuggled inward, feeling really wonderful; it was almost like they wore no clothes at all.

"Beautiful!" Carl murmured in her ear. "Are you scared, or something?"

"Noooo," she breathed. "Honest!"

He knows something is wrong, she thought. I've tried not to look at Steve, he's a little uptight, too, I can tell. Ohhhh, damn! I want to be a good date for Carl. All the eager chicks in town would like to be where I am! I'm lucky. I wish now we had gone out alone!

"Carl, I am glad you like me!" she murmured, squeezing his fingers. "I guess that thing with my eyes kind of put a scare into me..."

"Sure," he said. But he did not sound very convinced.

On the drive out to the lake Carl had not been asleep; he had noticed Nancy's flush as she realized that Toni and Steve were playing around in the back seat. A trickle of the truth began to dawn in his mind, and it might explain why Nancy had suddenly gone "blind". Obviously her handsome brother excited her, she tried to hide it, but Carl was not really shocked.

Incest happened, he had seen some of it in south Idaho where he had grown up. Nancy had "lost her sight" to get Steve's sympathy! Whether they had actually fucked did not really matter; they had probably dreamed about screwing each other for years...

Toni did not suspect, he was sure no one else in town did-- but he was the outsider with a lot of medical know-how behind him, he had a better perspective. Toni had suggested the double date because it was usually more fun. He had noticed Nancy's hesitation in the cafe that afternoon. Well, she was such a delightful young girl he would do his best to steer her mind away from her brother and into a normal channel.

Hell, yes, she liked him. She had given him all kinds of come-on in his office, she was trying to turn on for him. Maybe when Steve and Toni went up in the bushes or took a walk, he would have more of a chance with Nancy. That sexy redhead wanted a fuck, it was written all over her. Just a matter of time until Steve got his prick in her pussy...

"Hey, don't be so serious," he said to Nancy, squeezing her in closer. Her delicious fragrance, the superb contouring of her body, the sweet, firm push of her generous, cone-shaped breasts into his chest tingled his cock.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Carl!" she giggled. "Say, why don't we walk along the lake a ways? I think Steve and Toni want to be alone for a while..."

He trembled. She had been reading his mind, she wanted more than just a lot of silly conversation and dancing in the sand.

A moment later they were walking along a vacant stretch of sand. Nancy had her handbag, just in case. She was shivery with excitement, she was finally alone with her new date, she was away from Steve and his unnatural appeal. She fit her hand in his hand and led him to an old log resting in a small grassy area. They sat down.

"What's the matter, Nancy?" he said, not making any passes. "I'm too old for you, is that it?"

"Ohh, no!" she examined. "Honest. I really do like Toni, we're close friends, but she sure giggles and shows off a lot..."

"I understand," he said, his left arm sliding lightly around her waist. "You're more grown up than she is. I could see that right away."

Nancy turned, trembling. His eyes searched her face, she opened her lips, her heart thudding. She had had a wet pussy ever since she had noticed that Toni and Steve were fondling each other in the back seat, but she had to stop thinking about her brother!

"You're one hell of a nice, beautiful girl, Nancy," Carl said, tightening his left arm on her waist. Her right thigh warmed against his left leg, she slipped both her arms around his neck and shuddered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.