Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Toni Allen was just leaving the beauty parlor for her afternoon coffee break when she heard a pleasant masculine voice call out her name. She turned, seeing Carl Nash, the optician, tall and good-looking and sexy. His dark eyes surveyed her body without undressing it. He was cool.

"Oh, hi!" Toni smiled, pausing. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Well, I couldn't help but notice the prettiest redhead in town," he grinned.

"Thank you!" she laughed. "But I am going steady..."

"I know," he said. "I talked to Steve about Nancy this morning... Look, I know you two girls are good friends. I wish you'd put in a good word for me."

"Oh, gladly!" she giggled. "What about Nancy's eyes? I mean, she and Steve went into Spokane to see a specialist--"

"Oh, I'm sure she has just a temporary condition," he said. "She's going to see me tomorrow."

"Oh, good!" Toni exclaimed, feeling relieved. She had confidence in Doctor Nash. He was a very appealing kind of guy, and she hoped that Nancy would open her eyes and pour on a little charm. "What about your very cute young receptionist?"

"She split for the big city this morning," he smiled. "I'm looking for a new assistant. A local girl."

"Well, if Nancy gets okay, I bet you could train her for the job," Toni offered.

He smiled. "If my plans for her work out, I want her at home."

"Mmmmm, I'll bet!" Toni giggled. "Look, as soon as I see her, probably tonight, I'll tell her she better get moving before one of these other gals around town starts a program, huh?"

He winked. "She's really something, Toni."

"Nummy!" Toni giggled. "You get a date with her and we four can go out and have fun, huh?"

"Terrific!" he chuckled. "Think I'm too old for her?"

"Oh, no!" Toni giggled. "Nancy always was kind of mature for her age, in more ways than one..." She glanced down at her tightly fitting bodice and they both laughed.


Steve tightened his grip on Nancy's sweetly rounded ass and trembled. What a beautiful, puffy, pink-bordered cunt! He suddenly remembered that he had not had a chance to eat Toni yet! The big date they had planned had all been smashed to hell by Nancy's "blindness". The last cunt he had eaten had been at the university--a blonde freshman who had been hot on his trail.

She had not been able to cum with his mouth, but when he had slipped the prick to her she had made the scene like crazy.

Well, shit, that was over, now. He was almost engaged to Toni, she considered them as engaged, and that was good enough for him. She was one in a million, hot and active and delectably sexy, her body was so much like Nancy's it made him shudder. Of course, Nancy had bigger and better breasts, there was a bit of plumpness about her that would soon disappear when she got the steady and regular fucking that she needed.

He was getting the bloom of Toni's good, snug pussy, and from now on--after today--she would get all of his squirts. This damned incest relationship had to stop!

Waves of raging lust seized him as he brought his mouth down toward his sister's uptilted, twitching, opened cunt. She was too much, really. He could not keep depleting his energies this way or he would lose interest in all pussy! That was the key to enjoying a hot girl, saving most of the juice. The coach's wife had impressed that information on him time after time.

He had proved it with plenty of chicks on the campus, he had proved it with Toni, but Nancy energized his glands beyond normal capacities! He would become a damned shell of a man if he kept fucking her, he would be like too many young guys who wasted their cum juice, selfish to the last, getting their own pleasure while the girl was hardly ready.

The awful, forbidden lust between him and his beautiful sister was an evil taint that had to be eradicated!

As his tongue bladed into the sweet, silky-hot cuntlips, as the taste of her girlish need reached his tongue and lips, he moaned like a stallion. His prick swelled as it had never swelled before! He pushed his play finger up in her anus, he drove his tongue deep into her fluttery cunt, he sucked and sucked the sweet nectar of her fragrant cuntal deeps, he felt her stiffened clit against his upper lip, and heard her shout of rapture. The sudden kicking of her long, beautiful thighs, the sudden up-curve of her large, coned, pink-crested breasts filled him with bestial craving!

"OWWW-OHHHHH-OHHH!" she wailed fiercely. The quick, hard, luscious beats of her orgasm, the tightening of her cunt on his driving tongue, whirled his senses. He was pulling the honey from her cunt! Her anus was tightening convulsively with the pounding of her cum shot, her arms were flopping on the bed, she was going out of her mind!

My God! Nancy thought wildly, her whole pelvis exploding with swift, erotic surges. It's so delicious it HURTS! It's ripping my sex, it's tearing my anus and breaking my whole body apart! I can't cum this hard many more times or I'll faint dead away!

She felt Steve lapping and drinking her cuntal flow, nuzzling at her tender, flushed, red cuntmouth, his finger still going up farther in her anal passage. The nuances of her aftermath were so deep they hurt her a little, too. Twinges shook her legs, her arms, her swollen breasts, and the top of her head felt almost painful.

Oh, this isn't love at all, it's jungle lust, it's too savage, too hard on my body! I've carried this forbidden craving for my brother for too many years! But I have to have the rest! I'm like a drug addict, I have to go and go! It's a terrible, unnatural yearning...

Suddenly he was arching forward, his hand came from her anus, and his huge prick was aiming at her still quivering cunt. The look on his face almost frightened her! It was a mask of blind lust! His knees pushed in, lifting her ass very high, her legs swung away forward, she was practically doubled in a knot!

As his huge, swollen cockhead bladed between her puffy, wet cuntlips, as his prick filled her snug, slick cunt as it had never been filled before, he groaned like a beast and began to lunge hard, deep, and swiftly in her cunt! The skinned-back glans was hammering at her womb opening, the bed was shaking furiously, he was going in and out with such ferocity that she felt another edge of fright! But her cunt was responding to this savage assault! It was clenching and tightening, she was building toward another one of those wild, fantastic orgasms, the twinges of her own lust racked her pelvis, her anus began to twitch, too.

He halted suddenly, some of the lustful glaze fading from his eyes and expression. But his prick was still deep in her cunt!

"Jeeeeesus, I'm sorry!" he panted.

"OHHH, I love it!" she cried. "It's wrong, it's awful, but we have to finish!"

He shuddered, beads of perspiration formed on his forehead, his face still half twisted. "You're too, much, Nancy. I went crazy!"

"OHHH, I know, honey! But don't stop! Drive it clear through me!"

He nodded, beginning his strokes again. Ohhh, they were so sweet and hot that she was starting toward a huge, hard peak of delight. The pause had just made her all the more lustful. He was building her slowly, his huge prick sliding, pumping, swelling in her achy, fluttering cunt.

He paused again and drew his cock all the way out! She whimpered, trying to raise her cunt higher, but it was already nearly as high as it would go! His knob suddenly pushed at her rectal opening! This was it, he was going to take her anal cherry!

"Yessssss!" she painted. "I need it up in there!"

A groan came from his throat, the big knob began to nudge her flesh open! She knew this was what she had wanted from him all the time, too! Couples were doing it for a change for something different and it had never seemed unnatural to her! After all, the rectal passage and the vagina were almost side by side in the body, so close together. She wanted her body totally possessed by a lover, and this would make it absolutely total!

As tight as her anus was, it started spreading for his massive hot prickhead! New sparkly thrills chased through her loins; he had awakened her so fully that there was no pain, no discomfort, it was as though his prick belonged in her backside the way it belonged in her cunt.

"U-hhhhh!" he muttered thickly, oozing his huge knob in a little further. It was going! His prick was wet and slick with her girlcum, her anal flesh was yielding for his cock! She was breaking her "cherry" around his meat!

"OHHHH, it's good!" she cried fiercely. Now she knew why he had raised her ass so high, using his knees to lift--so he could fuck both of her girlish apertures, cunt and anus! The sensations were entirely different than having his shaft in her pussy. It was tighter. It was somehow dirty and base but still wonderful! Her clit was trigger-stiff, her breasts were huge, every nerve in her pelvis yelled for another wild, hammering orgasm! But he had control of his lust now, he was going to drag out her fun, make her enjoy and enjoy to the very limit!

He moaned and slowly eased his prick in clear up to his nuts! The new, hot filling of her ass opening, the spasmodic twitches of her anal passage sent deep, hard waves of desire through her body. He was on a voyage of discovery, finding new zones of erotic pleasure in her pelvis! He was exploring virgin country!

"Jeeeeesus, that's tight and good!" he panted. His big nuts were bedded against her lower anal crevice; her cuntlips wanted to reach out and clasp his manhood, and if he fucked her when she was on her hands and knees, with his prick in her anus, her labia could snuggle his nuts!

"OHHH, make me CUM!" she cried, trying to thrust up!

"Not yet, beautiful," he muttered. "I want to enjoy this. Every poke!"

She moaned her answer. She was so involved with the new clinging sensations of her virginal anus gripping his big, hot prick while her cunt twitched with anticipation that she was nearly beyond words. He was going in so far! It was the answer to some of her wild fantasies about her brother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.