Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You can take your dark glasses off now, Nancy," Steve said. It was the afternoon of the next day, after their appalling, incestuous fuck, and they were in the family sedan driving toward Spokane to visit the famous eye specialist that their mother had arranged for Nancy to see.

She felt guilty for still pretending to be blind, causing her parents more anguish. She had asked Steve to call Doctor Carl Nash and postpone the appointment she had with him until the following day. She knew why Steve had insisted on taking her to Spokane, and he knew it, too. They would be together again, and no one would even guess their real, terrible purpose.

"We're not going to see that specialist," Steve went on, the muscles in his jaw flexing, his eyes fastened to the highway ahead. "I'll call his office and put it off. You have to come clean, Nancy!"

"Please, just one more day, honey!" she breathed. "I'll let Doctor Nash know tomorrow, I promise. He knows it, anyway! I have to have you just for today, at least!"

His big tanned hands trembled on the steering wheel. She could see the lump in his pants growing; she wanted to fling herself against him and smother him with her body--her cunt and mouth and breasts.

"This has to end it," he muttered. "I had one hell of a night last night thinking about how wrong it is..."

"Oh, I know!" she gasped. Her pussy was already wet. She had awakened with her clit tingling, she had fought herself to keep from playing with her cunt and breasts the whole morning. This evil obsession she had for her brother was unnatural, it had shaken her to the roots of her being.

"I need a drink!" he muttered, pulling into a road-side parking lot. The neon sign on the building not far away said Trapdoor Saloon. They were already on the outskirts of Spokane.

"God, I guess I do, too," she breathed. "Maybe my conscience won't hurt as much, honey!"

He stopped the car and turned to face her, his eyes gliding along her body. She had dressed very carefully, wearing a new outfit and new undies she had bought weeks before for some special occasion. She had let her mother help her with her hair and makeup, but when she was alone later, she had added more lipstick and eye shadow. Her undies were the very newest fashion at the department store where she worked--crotchless panties of black lace and a matching bra that left her breast cones sticking out-- they were simply decoration. She had to be her sexiest for Steve!

Her long dark nylons were her very best, her frock was so short-skirted that her mother had objected, but if she had seen what Nancy had on beneath it, she would have suspected something! And so far, no one did! This was their special, evil secret.

She hoped that her mother would not examine the bedsheets too closely! Some of Steve's cumjuice had dribbled from her cunt onto the bed, but she had doused the stain with her own perfume--and after all, her mother was used to seeing pussy wetness in her bed!

She knows that I play with myself a lot, Nancy thought guiltily. I bet she did, too, when she was my age! She knows that I need to get married...

When they were inside the cocktail lounge and seated in a round booth in a dark corner, the leggy young waitress wiggled up to the table and smiled. "Hey, I bet you're on your honeymoon, right?"

"Uhhhh--yeah," Steve said, weakly.

"You sure are a beautiful couple," the girl exclaimed. She dimpled at Nancy. "You lucky young girl, you! I should ask for your ID, but I won't, honey."

God, it shows! Nancy thought. I guess I DO look and act like a bride! I was never inside one of these places, her breasts are nearly ready to fall out of her bodice!

Steve ordered a double highball for himself and a double martini for Nancy. As soon as the waitress was back at the bar Steve went to a phone booth and Nancy knew that he was canceling the appointment with the eye specialist. They had the whole afternoon for their shocking incestuous pleasure...

She would have to lie to her folks, but the truth would come out when she went to see Doctor Nash, anyway. He would be the hero, the one to "restore" her normal vision! In spite of her lust for her brother, she had been thinking about Carl Nash.

If I don't get him, one of those sexy young things around town will be sleeping with him in nothing flat, she thought. But I just know that he's getting in that cute receptionist of his. I can tell when a girl has that well-fucked look. It sticks out all over--Toni, too. She's had several good squirts of Steve's juice! He got her cherry, they're going to be married.

He came back to the table, slid in beside Nancy and nodded grimly. The stage was all set! Her hand trembled as she took another gulp of her cocktail. It burned a hot pathway clear down to her tingling pussy.

She shuddered as she recalled looking at the towel that she had used after Steve had broken her maidenhead. Cherry blood, cunt juice and man-cum all mixed together! After their searing fuck she had slipped out back and hidden her emblem of sin beneath the woodshed. At least her blood had not stained the bedsheet! He had been on top!

Steve's right hand dropped beneath the table and went to her long, nyloned thighs. She opened them instantly! She was not used to drinking, she had heard that gin made a girl real hot and ready, and her clit was already stiffening between her swelling cuntlips. A sweet dizziness possessed her; she was feverish for more prick!

"Ohhhh, let's go someplace now, honey!" she breathed, pushing her thigh against his leg. "I'm dying for it!"

He gulped the last of his highball as she upended her glass. His hand squeezed her leg near her cunt, and she knew that if he played around very much that she would have an orgasm right here!

"Okay," he muttered thickly. "Then no more. This is the end!"

"Oh, I know it!" she whispered. "C-can we pretend to be-- somebody else?"

His fingers tightened on her thigh. "It might help, beautiful. You think about Doc Nash and I'll think about Toni... I'm going to dirty it up so you won't ever want to fuck me again."

"Oh, Steve, don't make me hate you, please!" she breathed. "Treat me the way you treat Toni!"

He nodded, and suddenly smiled. "Okay, it's all just for fun! You're my sexy party girl. I'm going to fill that sweet pussy of yours clear full of squirts!"

"God!" she breathed. "Hurry! We're wasting time!"

The motel unit was clean and neat, not extravagant, with a wide queen-size bed, a nice tiled bathroom, a radio, but no TV; They hardly needed that. Music would be enough. Nancy seemed to be in a crazy dream; she was floating around about a foot off the floor. She was in a motel with a man for the very first time--her forbidden dream man and it could not happen again, ever!

Steve looked at the sweet, curved perfection of his sister's young, ripe body, her flushed, excited face, her long blonde hair, and he knew that he would have the devil's own time imagining she was anyone but Nancy. The party the previous day, her wild climaxes, had made her even more alluring, if that was possible.

She was indeed like a bride who had been expertly awakened and had to have more and more hot sliding prick! Her nice big breasts had a new kind of naughtiness, he was sure that she wore no bra because her stiffened nipples were poking at the thin bodice of her short-skirted frock. Her beautiful ass seemed to be more wiggly, every dainty movement proclaimed that she knew now what prick felt like and she would never get enough of it. She had grown up overnight!

No other virgin that he had ever touched had turned into such a sexy whirlwind of abandoned passion. The experts said that girls knew how to kiss by sheer instinct, and Nancy knew how to fuck the same way. Except, of course, she was a little awkward with new positions.

I hope to hell she DOES go after Doc Nash, he thought, loosening his shirt. He thinks she's terrific, it was in his voice when I called him. She HAS to transfer all that passion and all her goodies to someone else! Toni needs another good fuck, too! All this upset about Nancy has spoiled a date we were supposed to have. She's improving every time, she adores my big cock! She's starting to tighten her fine, snug cunt around my prick! I believe she might even go for some anal screwing when I break her in.

He had not eaten Nancy, after all! She had stayed on top for so long, getting her sweet pussy off time after time, that they had run out of hours. A phone call for Nancy from Toni at the beauty shop had finally ended their screw. So today he had to do all the rest of it--and she knew it.

As she loosened the clinging, mini-skirted frock and hiked it over her head, he gazed at her fancy black micro-mini panties and the sexy bra that merely made her jutting breasts seem even sexier, the peaks sticking out through holes in the lacy framing, an animal surge of lust rocked his groin. Her new high-heeled sandals and dark, sheer hose reaching almost to her crotch, accented her long, beautiful legs and made her even more alluring.

"Jeeeeesus!" he muttered, his cock surging to full, tumid hardness inside his briefs, "That's wild, baby!"

"Remember, I sell undies to girls who want to get the guy all excited!" she giggled, weaving her beautiful, rounded ass. "I was almost shocked the other day when this one young wife came in and gave me an earful. She said, 'Well, Pussy is pussy, honey. Decoration helps, huh?'"

Steve laughed. God!--she was delightful.

"Potter is going mod, I guess," he grinned.

Nancy giggled, ran to the radio and turned it on, finding a music station with an FM band. Lilting rhythms pulsed from the speaker, she moved over in front of him and began to undulate her sensational body.

"Hurry and get your clothes off, stud!" she laughed. "This Pussy is burning for cock!"

"That gin works wonders!" he chuckled. "But don't ever drink too much of it and get that hard look."

"Ohhhh, no!" she exclaimed. "I really wouldn't need it, except--"

Yeah, he thought. Because I'm her brother and it eases the conscience! It was my idea to have booze. I need it for this, too.

He kicked off his loafers and quickly got rid of his clothes. His cock was as big as it had been the day before; two orgasms had not dampened his ardor, he had awakened with a hard-on that morning, remembering how her cunt had felt snugged around his meat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.