Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Carl began to undress as he followed Carla into his back office, watching her ass twitch in the thin, pink bikini panties. She perched on the edge of his new couch, arms behind her to accent the thrust of her breasts. Thinking about Anna Morrow always gave him a charge in the nuts. She had stayed at his parents' home in the village all summer long. Anna had trained him in every phase of sexual enjoyment except anal; she had never cared for that.

She had remarried a year later, and lived in Spokane with her slightly younger husband, who was a traveling salesman. Even now, at age fifty-two, Anna was still a very attractive woman. She kept in touch with Carl, and he still fucked her when her husband was out of town.

In fact, if he did not find some good humping in Potter, he would arrange a date with Anna. Actually, she had spoiled him. He had started getting a lot of young pussy soon after Anna had given him confidence and told him how to handle the young chicks. One of the best ploys had been carrying a tube of contraceptive jelly in his car so the teenage broads would be "safe".

But his first young fucks had been very disappointing. There were no cunt twitches, and very little ass action. They thought just opening a cunt and having a pretty body was enough. With the young chicks there was always too much giggling and flirting and going out and very little pussy. Only a few had ever achieved over two or three orgasms in a party. Christ! The last time he had fucked Anna, when her husband had been away, she had gotten her gun off twenty-four times. That was fucking. She had coached him on control so he could hold for hours without squirting. She had made him realize that as a man grew older he had to get his enjoyment by giving the woman multiple orgasms. Fucking himself clear out was very depleting, and was not the way a smart man operated. Any chump could hump to a climax.

During his university years Carl had learned the wisdom of Anna's words. His reputation as a considerate cocksman had spread across the campus like wildfire. He had been literally smothered with eager pussy. By then the chicks were on the Pill, those that were putting out, and he had actually become bored with the whole deal. He had even tried dating two chicks, and while it had been stimulating for a change, that had grown old, too. He was still looking for a good, hot young beauty he could marry and settle down with. People in Potter would accept him much better if he were married. In spite of all the extracurricular fucking that went on in Potter, the city dads were pretty straight, and he would not get a big trade built up until he lived much as they did.

Several very choice local girls had already visited his office with nonexistent "eye problems." He had been very, very careful with them. He had to make the right choice or it would blow the whole deal. Carl had seen only one who had really tingled his cock, a beautiful, leggy beauty operator named Toni Allen. But she was going with a stud around town who evidently had the inside track. The lucky bastard!


"What's the matter, honey?" Carla giggled, drawing him back to the provocative present. "One of these town chicks been getting in your pants?"

"No, baby," he grinned, lowering his pants. She looked at the lump inside his briefs and her big blue eyes widened.

"Damn, I thought you were wearing one of those fake lumps," she giggled. "Some of 'em are, including my boyfriend. Silly."

"No, it's real," he grinned, pulling his briefs down his legs. His prick was nearly to full stiffness, the uncircumcised knob showing a trace of wetness. His seven thick inches had surprised several girls.

"Ooohhh, you beautiful thing, you!" Carla giggled. "You know, I have this girlfriend in Spokane... She has three of those artificial pricks, and the biggest one is about your size!"

He chuckled. "Well, hell, don't you have one of your very own, too?"

She flushed. Very unusual for an apparently hep broad like Carla. "I'm not that desperate yet, honey," she said a bit dryly.

Shit, he thought. She's been playing with her cunt for years, like ninety-nine per cent of them. I believe she DOES have a dildo or she would not be acting so offended. A pussy needs exercise like any other part of the body.

"Well, real prick is better," he grinned. He removed the rest of his clothes and walked naked to the couch. He stood in front of her, tensing his prick and teasing her with it.

Her blue eyes turned hot, she licked her full, sensual lips, her plump thighs spread out. She reached for the front opening on her bulging bikini bra. A flush was crawling from her cheeks down her throat; she really was hungry for cock. Dildo or not, the lure of real prick was getting to her.

"Jeeeese, you sure take your time!" she breathed, reaching for his prick. She opened the bra with her left hand, causing her big jugs to tumble out. They sagged slightly, but they were still sexy. The pink nipples stood out, small and narrowly banded with lighter flesh. Her right hand found his cock.

"Want to play it between your titties?" he smiled, moving his legs between her opened thighs, placing his hands on her soft, warm shoulders.

"Ohhhh, hell!" she breathed. "Don't you want to try me out?"

"Sure, when you're good and ready," he grinned.

She trembled, arching her boobs forward, and he arched his hips in, toward her bulging breasts. The touch of silky titflesh on his prick brought more clear juice from his expanded knob. She let go of his cock and took a breast in each hand, squeezing the flesh around his knob. She weaved her shoulders, breathing unevenly.

"Mmmmmm!" she murmured, staring hungrily down at his crotch, his prick and nuts. Obviously she had not had a fuck for a while, she was shaky with need. Her pussy aroma and perfume blended nicely, but he was far from carried away.

After playing his prick out to a nipple, rolling it on the dainty stiff spike, she uttered a little cry of anticipation and sank backward on the couch, quickly reaching for her bikini panties. He watched her angle herself into fucking position and skin the panties from her ass, along her thighs. Once the wet- crotched nothing was on the floor she opened her legs wide, up- tilting her lightly bushed cunt. Her cuntal hair was light brown, not blonde. The cuntlips were slightly puffed, with wetness showing in the slit.

He was always rather clinical about a fuck, he liked the buildup, the teasing wait that drove the chicks mad. Carla was about average, too plump, as a lot of them were nowadays. Good steady fucking would trim her down, but he was not the one to bang her on a regular basis. She would have to get her boyfriend in a swinging mood and give him a little.

"Ohhhh, come on!" she breathed, wiggling her ass on the couch.

"Really need some prick, huh?" he grinned, moving over between her up-angled legs and bracing himself on his hands and knees.

"Damn, I ought to not let you have it!" she gasped, grabbing at his shoulders, trying to draw him down.

"I can stop any time, baby," he chuckled, brushing his cockhead against her restless cunt.

"Nnnnnnn--ohhhhh, no!" she breathed, angling her cunt upward. She tried a different thrust, his knob began to ooze between her cuntlips. She shuddered, her soft thighs trembled against his ribs, and he finally gave her what she needed, a good slow, tantalizing stroke of hot, tensing prick.

"UGHHH!" she moaned, her face contorting. "Uhhhh--HHH, shiiiiiitttt!"

Not bad pussy. She was fairly snug, her cuntal tube long enough to accommodate most of his prick. No twitches or interior quivers, as he had expected. She had been fucked before, her thighs drew back, her ass lifted for good punching. But she evidently had not felt such a thick penis.

Still braced high, he looked down between her thighs and watched his prick slide out a few inches, then ooze back in. He enjoyed the visual almost as much as the tactile. She came up as far as she could and dug her fingers in his shoulders.

"Oooohhhh, do it!" she panted.

She was used to quickie fucking, the swift slide to the male climax. Flattering to the female ego, to be so sexy the guy could not resist pumping to his come-off, but strictly the trick of the amateur. Dogs fucked that way.

"Relax and enjoy," he muttered, pinning her ass to the couch.

"Ooohhhh, helllll!" she panted, squirming her plump butt, trying to up-hunch. "Make it happen, honey!"

"You want to cum, huh?" he asked teasingly.

"Shiiiiit!" she gasped. "Come ON, give me a fuck!"

He raised up, giving her room to hunch, and she went quickly into her screw-lifts. Her face twisted again, her thighs shook, her cunt trembled very, very lightly, and he felt the first twinges of her orgasm seize her crotch.

"UHHHH, OH, OHH!" she cried, creaking the couch. Her cum spasms were better than he had expected, her breasts heaved, her thighs jerked in with the pounds of her fun-gun, she groaned through to the finish and softened, panting heavily. He left his prick in, lowering his torso and bedding his chest on her swollen breasts. She hugged him and softened completely.

"Ohhhh, shiiiit!" she giggled. "That was gooodd!"

"Not bad, baby," he chuckled.

"She comes pretty good, huh?" Carla said. She was pleased with her performance. He had never heard any girl call her cunt a "she". "Hey, you're still good and hard. Didn't you--cum?"

"I've hardly started, baby," he grinned, rolling his chest on her enlarged breasts and giving her a little quick in-hunch. She shuddered, her legs quivered around his ass. "God, you're something," she breathed. "I sure could use more of it."

"You'll get it," he grinned. "You really ought to give your boyfriend a little. That's the best way to get a ring."

"He's pretty straight, honey," she giggled. "I might shock him."

"That's pretty nice pussy. Just pretend to get so hot you can't help yourself. That flatters the hell out of a man."

"You bastard. You know so much about broads."

Slowly, skillfully, he began to fuck. Her soft legs drew back again, she lifted her cunt to the right position. He raised up again so he could enjoy her breasts. They were swollen more now, she was agreeably turned on, her cuntlips were caressing his nuts when he stroked in. Damn, he had missed his fucking lately. Her orgasm had slackened her cunt just about right.

"Ohhhhh!" she gasped, as he began sucking a nipple and driving his knob a bit deeper. "Ooohhhh--OH!"

He rested a few seconds, savoring the fine, clinging softness of eager cunt around his meat. He placed his knees and arms differently and used a ploy that Anna had taught him years before- -by pushing at the couch with his knees, he could let the springs do most of the work. It limited his thrusting, he could last longer, and he could gauge exactly how much prick to give her on each drive. Drawing his prick out slightly, he began to rock the couch up and down, quickening her up-and-down ass and cunt movements.

"OHH, OHHHH!" she cried, her face twisting. "OOOOHH, I LOVE THAT!"

His knees and arms worked more swiftly, he was slapping her cunt at his prick in quick, voluptuous rhythm. She whined, she shuddered, her soft thighs shook against his ribs and he felt the sweet rise of her lust, the climb to another peak of delight.

"OHH, OH, OHH--shiiiiit!" she cried, grabbing at his shoulders, "OHHHH, OH, OOOHH!"

He brought her to the peak and rammed in hard just as she broke her orgasm. He took a nipple in his mouth, feeling the spasms of her joy shake her whole lush body. Her abandoned last up-hunches fed his pleasure and his ego. She whimpered and jerked with her go-off spasms.

"Cum, baby, cum real hard!" he breathed against her breasts.

"UGHHH, OHH--SHIIIT!" she wailed, her head rolling from side to side, her cuntlips slushing around his nuts. Not bad. This was what the females had to have to make their cunt sing songs, a lot of good, swift sliding cock, and most of them never had enough. Very few men could resist the lure of blowing a wad after some good, deep and fast cuntslides...


The next afternoon when Carla ushered in his new patient, Carl Nash felt a surge of interest he had not known for years. The card said her name was Nancy Goodman, she was fairly tall, blonde and so beautifully, ripely contoured that his cockhead tingled. She wore dark glasses and claimed to have suddenly gone blind. He stared at her full, ripe lips, her good facial contours and he knew that he had to sample some of that.

Her body mostly was what stirred his nuts. The short-skirted frock revealed the most beautiful, thrusting pair of breasts he had seen for years! She had long, full legs, a beautifully rounded ass, and such dainty, girlish movements rather naive and shy, that he had trouble talking.

"Sit right here, Miss," he said, guiding her to his work chair. And he knew instantly, from the way she took the arms of the chair and settled her curvy ass into it that she was not blind at all... Very strange.

She leaned back trustingly. He saw her eyes observe him behind the dark glasses, a little smile touched her sensitive mouth, and he was glad he had not asked Carla to come in right away. She liked what she saw in him. He wondered how the hell he had missed her after several days in Potter. She was not as pretty as that Toni Allen, but she was more girl, much more! Only seventeen, too. His hand trembled a little as he gently removed the dark glasses.

She uttered a little gasp and put on her act, staring straight ahead.

Oh, he is something, Nancy thought, little tremors of excitement chasing along her body. He's dark and very sexy and he reminds me a little of my own brother, Steve. No wonder the girls around town are all aflutter. Very cute receptionist, I wonder if he IS screwing her, like people say.

Nancy had had a bad time at home. In her desperate search to come up with a way to have sex with Steve, she decided to go "blind". Her parents were frantic, Steve was terribly upset. Toni was shocked. Toni had insisted on taking time off from her job to escort Nancy to the office of Dr. Carl Nash while Nancy's mother waited at home.

The news had gone through town like wildfire. She was on leave from her job, staying home, and hoping that somehow Steve would feel so sorry for her he could not resist her! She was now armed with contraceptive, she could take a squirt of cum...

Henry had called. He was terribly sorry about her misfortune, and he had promised to drop by to see her. She had no feeling for him, though.

As young Doctor Nash examined her eyes, using a tiny light that penetrated her iris, she had the sudden thought that he knew she was faking! His nearness was giving her cunt tingles, too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.