Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Can I talk to you a minute, Sis?" Steve said, rapping lightly on Nancy's bedroom door. They had been home about half an hour. Henry had driven by Toni's parents' place first, then he had dropped Steve and Nancy off at their place. He had noticed that Nancy had not given Henry a very affectionate goodnight, not even kissing him.

He heard a flurry of movement in Nancy's room, then her voice, rather shaky. A light shone beneath her door.

"Ohh, yes, Steve! Come on in..."

Their parents had gone to a show, they would not be home for a while. As he entered his sister's bedroom, which he had done many times before, to visit, he detected instantly a sweet aroma of pussy... She was perched prettily in bed, two pillows behind her shoulders, a book lying beside her.

"I was restless and couldn't sleep," she smiled. Her cheeks looked flushed, she wore a very thin pink nightie that showed almost too much of her beautiful, thrusting breasts. He tried to keep his eyes away from them. But she looked so damned beautiful, so sexy and alive and vibrant that he again felt that old hidden ache in his groin.

I believe she's been playing with herself, he thought suddenly. I guess Henry didn't make it, after all! She has to get her relief some way!

"I know how it is, after a date," he smiled, taking a chair. "Have fun?"

Her flush deepened. He was wearing a robe over his pajamas, but her eyes flicked toward his loins, then away. She bit her lip.

"Yes, for a while," she said. "But I'm not dating Henry anymore..."

"Hey, what's the matter, Sis?"

"You know what's the matter," she murmured. "I can't go the way he wants me to... I don't like him that well. I might as well say it, right out! I'm not on the Pill, and I won't risk it!"

"Yeah, I understand," he muttered. "Toni and I are going to be engaged. I thought I'd let you know--"

The expression on her face startled him for a moment, but she hid it quickly--a look of intense disappointment. Then she smiled, and exclaimed, "Oh, that's wonderful, honey!"

She called him that when they were alone, it added to his inner conflict. He teased her a lot by calling her Sexy and Beautiful, but tonight was different. There was a naked new closeness between them, it reached across from the bed and tingled his prick! He could swear that her nipples were hardening under the lacy nightie...

The big blast in Toni's cunt had not really satisfied all of his needs. Nancy and Henry had returned from their "blanket" date sooner than he had anticipated. On the weekend he was going to take Toni to a motel out of town, and give her a real good fucking. Delicious!

Nancy giggled. "I heard her yelling! You two must have had real fun, huh?"

He laughed, glad they were not so uptight. But he could not look at his sister without getting excited; he could not stay long.

"She's a real hot girl," he chuckled.

"I'm so glad for both of you," Nancy said, although she did not put much emphasis into it. Almost like she was jealous... "I wish I felt that way about Henry."

"Well, why go out with him?" he said.

She took a deep breath, her blue eyes searching his face. "Well, I do like to be with you and Toni... I mean, it's fun till Henry starts wanting to go the route..."

"Lots of girls your age are having a little fun," he said, winking. "Why don't you use contraceptives?"

She flushed deeply, but he knew it was not from embarrassment; they talked rather frankly. But never about their sexual attraction for each other.

"Funny, Mom said the same thing the other day!" she giggled. "I wish I could find a guy like you, brother dear. I'd really flip out!"

He trembled. She squirmed restlessly in bed, ran her fingers through her long blonde hair and the movement of her arms accented further the sweet, high thrust of her sensational breasts. Damn! Her pink nipples were stiff.

"I shouldn't ask this, but I know it won't go any further," he said, starting to rise from the chair. "Don't you and Henry have some fun together? We're not kids anymore, Nancy."

"Oh, the wise college man, huh?" she giggled. "I don't cheat him that much, honey. I see that he gets his fun. You know..." She winked. "I've read some books. I know more about sex than you think I do, smarty. But I don't enjoy what I do for him very much. I mean--well, I don't cum with him! Is that plain enough for you?"

It was his turn to blush. "My nice young naive sister!"

"Oh hell," she giggled. "But I'm still a virgin, anyway. And if you weren't my brother I'd jump out of bed right now and rape you!"

"Hey, I'm flattered!" he smiled, standing up. "The sexiest girl in town, too."

Keep it like a joke, he thought. My cock is half-hard right now! I think she IS turned on. Damn! I've got to get the hell out of here, now!

"Oh, Toni is the sexiest," she giggled. "Everybody knows that."

"You have a couple of things going for you better than she has," he chuckled. "This last year you've improved your looks..."

"Oh, I love compliments!" she laughed, arching her beautiful breasts forward. "And shame on you!"

"I'm leaving," he said, his voice off key. "We have to stop this, you know that? If the folks ever heard what we say--"

"Well, they won't, honey," she said, staring at his crotch. "And I am going to start on the Pill so you won't have to worry if I date Henry again... or some other guy, maybe..."

He turned to the door, trembling. She was too damned alluring, he was afraid he would say something that he would regret the rest of his life.


As soon as the door closed, Nancy flipped the covers back from her lower body and opened her thighs wide. Her whole body was aflame with need! She had already started playing with her pussy, thinking that Steve had gone to bed! Now, seeing him and talking to him made her awful lust even stronger! Feeling Henry's prick throb in her fingers and hearing Toni's cries of delight had been bad enough, but looking at Steve and craving him had pushed her to the very edge of an orgasm!

He was excited, too! she thought dreamily. His cock was sticking out in his robe! I should have covered my breasts, I saw him staring at them! He said MY breasts were better than Toni's! Oooohhhhhh, they ARE bigger, and if only HE COULD PLAY WITH THEM! And my cunt, too. And drive that big cock in my cunt and bust my cherry! Ohhhhh, I'm going to have a big one this time! I'll have more than one! I need three or four at least!

Settling her shoulders comfortably against the two pillows, she lifted her swollen, tingling breasts from the lacy top of her nightie and slid her right hand down to her crotch. Drawing her long, full thighs far apart, she up-curved her cunt and gently opened the tender, wet, puffy cuntlips.

Oh, wow! Her cunt had never been opened and swollen so much! A line of pink inner flesh showed along her crevice between her outer labia, and when she touched her clitoris a whole series of tingly thrills fanned out from her crotch and up to her achy, pointy breasts.

If Steve would come back in here right now I'd fuck him, regardless! she thought, staring at her pink, tumid clitoris. I just ache for him! I have to get some contraceptive first, though. Ohhh, hell! If only he knew what he does to me! When I go out with Henry alone nothing happens at all! Somehow I HAVE TO HAVE STEVE FUCK ME! Wrong or not, my cherry belongs to HIM!

The news that Toni and Steve were practically engaged had hurt her, but of course she could not dare show it. And they were not just fiddling around, either. They were fucking, and probably had been for a long time! Toni was smart, she had been on the Pill for a long time.

Caressing her swollen, itchy breasts with her left hand, she placed a finger on each side of her clit and stared down at the rosy, stiff little spike of her sex. The exposed tip was longer and bigger tonight! She had nearly half an inch of stiffness showing when she was turned on good, and if she could believe all the stuff that she had read about the female sex organs, she was endowed with more girlie cock than most girls.

Another thing was different tonight, too. She was experiencing more craving to be entered, to have penetration of her cunt. As badly as her clit needed attention, she wanted prick as she had never wanted it before! She had never reached in beyond her hymen, she had been afraid that in her excitement she would tear the guarding flesh and not have it for her first screw! And she wanted Steve to tear it!

She had another zone of intense sensitivity, too--the opening of her bladder. The urethra. She could play there without touching her virginal cunthole. About a year before she had pushed the rounded end of a hairpin up the tiny aperture, she had humped and kicked around so much during her orgasm that she had nearly lost her hold on the hairpin!

The opening was enlarging, and she could almost push her little finger up inside. But her clit was really where it was AT. The whole ridge along her pubic bone was sensitive--the covered part of it--but the tip was the action spot. Ohhhh, yes! A man's pleasure was mostly in his prick, and the clitoris was simply the female counterpart of the male penis. One thing she appreciated, though. Girls lost no vital juices when they went off, nothing came out of the cumming clit; she could go off time after time and still want more!

Girls had so many more places for enjoyment than a man, she was very glad she was a girl! When she got used to sliding prick, she would have four zones of pleasure, and if she counted both breasts, the total would be five! There was one more she wanted to try someday, too--her anus.

The past year or so, when she had a good big climax, her anal opening twitched, there was a certain urge to have something up in there, too: especially when she imagined Steve was pouring the cock to her eager cunt... She knew that she would let him do anything with her body--just anything.

Slowly, a finger on each side of her tingling clit, she began to hunch. She loved to be active when she was fondling her cunt herself. No one else ever had! She remembered the time she and Toni had gone to a movie in Spokane, and watched a rather mod film that had shown flashes of a pretty naked girl in bed with the handsome blonde hero. The slow rise a fall of her beautiful ass had indicated clearly that she was top-screwing.

On the drive home the two girls had discussed that part of the movie.

"You know, I think that gal-on-top stuff would be my favorite thing," Toni had laughed.

"Oh, right on!" Nancy had giggled. "I hear that the man can last longer that way, too..."

"Say, you're pretty bright for a virgin, honey," Toni had giggled.

"I read a few books on it," Nancy admitted.

"Well, it all sounds like fun, anyway!" Toni had laughed. "Nummy!"

In some of her sex fantasies about Steve, Nancy pictured herself above him, his nice big prick sliding sweetly in her cunt while she rode and rode, having one delicious climax after another! She had studied diagrams of different positions in one of the books she had hidden in her vanity, and another one that intrigued her was the rear-end approach, getting fucked from behind... dog-style. That went right along with her anal ideas, too!

Ooooohhhhh, her clit was tensing and aching for a cum! Her nipples were swelling out in her playing left hand; she coaxed more thrills from her crotch and watched her little girlie spike stiffening. A few touches there and she would cum, but she loved to drag the fun out for a while, delay the goodies as long as possible. That made her orgasm even harder and sweeter!

Oh, I wonder if Steve knew I was starting my pussy-play, she thought. He must know I do it! He said that one class on sex orientation had taught him a lot about girls, and since he's been home he looks at me in a different way. Ohhh, I KNOW he wants to fuck me! But we both know we don't DARE!

She was starting her cum! Honeyed lances shot along her opened thighs, her nipples hardened, her breath sucked in, she hunched faster, making the bed sigh. Well, Steve's room was away down the hall, and her parents were not home yet; she could make more noise than usual. And somehow, she failed to care whether Steve heard her or not!

She knew he had jacked off a lot in his younger years. Several times, at fourteen or fifteen, she had sneaked into his room and looked for telltale stains on his bedsheets. Whenever she found one, she would sniff it and savor the rich aroma of man- cum, hating the idea that he was wasting it out in the air!

Then she would retreat to her own room and play furiously with her pussy, having cum after hot sexy cum! Oh, she had been nuts about him then, she was still crazy about him in a more grown-up way.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried softly, beginning her creamy, dreamy cum shot! She had waited all evening, Steve had interrupted her, but now it was all coming together! She watched her clit begin to pulse, her hips worked swiftly in coital rhythm, and at last the deep, hard, rich surges of her girlish lust trembled and throbbed from her crotch!

"OOOOHHH!" she cried feverishly. "OOOHHH, STEVE!"

She flattened her palm on her wet, swollen cunt and humped through it, kicking her legs, arching her tits out, imagining that he was sucking her tender nipples, while he pumped big hot prick in her cumming, twitching cunt! The last sugary pulses were the sweetest she had ever known! They were tearing, burning her crotch, her inner cunt was trying to tighten!

Ooooohhhhh, God! she thought, as the stinging nuances of relief bathed her cunt and loins. I said his name! I really AM AWFUL! But I couldn't help it! It just leaped from my lips! Dreaming about him makes my climaxes deeper and better! Right now I almost hate Toni for getting his prick!


Steve, standing outside his sister's bedroom door, shuddered with forbidden lust. He had never eavesdropped on her before, it was a rather rotten thing to do, but he had been sure she was playing with herself before he knocked on her door, and after leaving he had decided to listen and see if he had been right.

Girls were much more secretive about their sex habits than guys; every young stud knew a lot of cock pumping went on. They joked about it. He had never cared to join in a jack-off session, though. Seeing a bunch of young guys cum did not interest him, his interest had always been cumming in cunt. He admitted that he would like to watch some chick play to a climax--that would turn him on big.

Now, he was hearing his sexy, beautiful sister get her goodies and his prick was rock-hard. To top it all off she had cried out his name! She was rocking the bed and making it creak and dreaming about HIM! One cum was not enough for her, she was going for seconds...

What a hell of a shame she could not find some guy she really cared for who could satisfy her girlish hungers and take her mind away from him. The deal was impossible! He felt a wave of compassion for her, so strong that he was almost tempted to open the door and rush in between her legs.

She didn't cum with Henry, she said so, he thought. She waited till she got home to finish her fun and think about my cock! Sonofabitch!

Shuddering, he turned from the door and walked back to his own bedroom. He knew that if he listened anymore he would be jacking off.


The next afternoon Toni and Nancy were having their coffee break together, as they often did. The beauty parlor where Toni worked was just across the street from the big department store where Nancy put in her time.

"Well, I got started with some contraceptive stuff," Nancy giggled, winking at Toni. They were in the far booth of the small cafe and no one was near enough to overhear.

"Good!" Toni smiled.

"Doc Bemiss gave me some jelly to use until the Pill starts working," Nancy went on. "Even Mom wanted me to get 'safe', just in case..."

"Now you can start having some fun, honey," Toni giggled. "I saw Henry on the street a while ago. He's pretty pissed about your date last night. He said he was thinking about getting another girlfriend."

"Well, let him," Nancy said dryly. "I even gave him a hint or two. Sally Smith is dying to get in his pants."

Toni sighed. "You ought to try him, at least, honey." She leaned nearer and winked. "What do you do, play with him till he cums?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.