Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nancy stepped out of her bikini panties, at last, and wiggled closer to Carl Nash. His big, thick penis looked better all the time, she was turning on in a different way than she had with him earlier, she was feeling deeper and sweeter. It was still fun, but a warmer kind of fun that was heating her entire body, a rich glow.

Her pussy was swelling out more, too! Moving her ass and rocking her cunt toward him, opening her legs in the age-old gesture of sex need and invitation brought her clit up to full stiffness. The ache in her crotch was getting stronger! She wiggled and hunched and stuck her tongue way out.

She had to touch him, she could not wait any longer! She had heard that strippers sometimes had orgasms during their act, and she could believe it. She had enjoyed her fun alone too much, she was tuned in to prick.

"Ohhhh!" she breathed, dropping to her knees and straddling him, lowering her tingly breasts to his chest. "You sure inspired me with your cock, honey!"

He smiled. "Do your thing, now. Show me lots of action, huh?"

"I'll 'action' you all afternoon!" she giggled. She rubbed her tumid nipples on his chest and squirmed her puffy cunt against the underslant of his prick. The touch of her labia on his cock shivered her whole body.

He seemed to know that this would help her, and it was. She slid further forward, lowering a breast toward his mouth, squirming her heating cunt on the knob of his cock. His lips opened, he sucked a nipple inside and she pushed his prickhead down hard on his belly with her twitching cunt!

"Ohhhh!" she breathed, feeling her clit tensing against his sex. "Ohhhh, damn!"

Shivering, she played his nipple game, lifting it out, then returning it to his mouth. Fun! She brought her other breast over and went through the same exciting maneuver. She hunched and rotated her ass, feeling more cunt juice leak down on his cockhead.

I love being on top! she thought. I've had my practice, too. I know how to slide my legs in and bob up and down! He loves my body, my breasts and mouth and I hope he likes my cunt! I have to be a good fuck, he's had dozens of girls! Oh, I want this prick up IN, but I'm going to play around until I'm just ready to cum! I want my pussy to really clench on his prick! I have to go off REAL HARD for him!

Suddenly she lifted up and turned her body around, opening her thighs above his head! It was torture not to slide his prick home, but he expected a bundle of wiggles and he was going to have them. She lowered her breasts to his wet-headed prick and rolled them across the thick, virile shaft.

"Ohhhhh!" she breathed. Her breasts were growing larger, the nipples, still covered with his saliva, needed some prick-juice now! "Does my pussy look good to you honey?"

"Right," he said, kissing a thigh close to her itchy cunt. "Drop down a little more, beautiful."

"Ohhhh yes!" she panted.

Suddenly his mouth was on her opened, eager cuntmouth! His tongue wiggled voluptuously along her crevice, his lips brushed her cuntlips, he was sucking some of her girl-juice!

"Mmmmmm!" he muttered, his hands gliding up to her hips! He was going to help her, after all. His fingers caressed her ass, then along her anal crevice to the pucker there. She shuddered and felt his tongue slide up in her cunt! It was heavenly! Somehow his tongue was better than that other tongue she had enjoyed! It was more experienced! He was drawing his hot blade out, then back in, then back out, the way he sucked her nipples!

He liked to feel her rectal opening, too! Maybe he knew more than that other man had about anal pleasures!

"Ohhhh, yes!" she breathed, up-hunching on his finger that rested at her anal entrance. "Put it in, honey!"

Carl trembled, his cock ridging to full, huge hardness. She liked the ass-end play, and what a beautiful ass she had! Having his tongue in her cunt before he fucked her was delightful. She was going to be good and snug around his cock, her labia had a fine twitching response to his cunt-loving tongue.

The flavor of her cunt was delicious. Some of them did not have a pleasing natural fragrance, but Nancy's did. The soft, silky flesh of her pussy, the sweet abundance of her cunt-flow, the fine, long clitoris, which he had not yet stroked on purpose, filled him with gratitude.

He knew that he was more experienced than Steve, who had had only one year at the university, where pussy was abundant, and he had to prove it to Nancy. He had to draw so much girl-honey from her crotch and cunt and breasts that she would never think about her brother in a sexual way again.

Maybe a big order, but Nancy was worth it! She was so damned eager to please, she was not a dead-ass, and she was trying very hard to please him. And even though she had been sucked and fucked before, he was going to do it better. The thing with Steve had been very recent, they could not have screwed over two or three times at the most or the whole town would have known it.

I've had enough virgins in my time, he thought, some not so good, either. There's more to a girl than just a body, it's what's inside that counts. I was getting bored as hell with ALL pussy until I saw Nancy.

Holding her pretty ass firmly in his hands, he began to lave her cunt with his tongue, sipping the flow of dainty drippage, watching her beautiful opened thighs tremble as he sucked and kissed and stroked his tongue teasingly up in, then out, then up in again!

Carefully he pushed a finger at her anal pucker. She wanted that and she was going to have it. The snug quivery rectal passage tightened sensuously as he pushed in further.

"OHH, OHH!" she cried, her fine big breasts still rolling delectably across his prick. Her pussy was flowering open wider, the inner labia were protruding beyond the outer lips, the sweet flutter of her cuntal opening tensed his prick. Beautiful cunt!

Nancy knew that she was in the hands of a real pussy-artist! Steve had done a good job on her cunt, but Carl was more playful, more knowing! He was inching the thrills from her crotch, he was building her sex need higher and higher! He was not rushing her toward her orgasm, he was dragging out the fun! She knew if he kissed her flexing clitoris she would go off! He seemed to realize it, too. He was taking so much time with her cunt! The sweet ache for an orgasm was nearly unbearable! She loved to be eaten! His finger in her anus was wiggling around, going in and out! Heaven!

"OHHHH, make me CUM!" she cried fiercely. "Please, honey!"

She raised up and looked down at his prick, she wanted it in her mouth in the worst way, but she was afraid she would bite it! She was riding along the rim of a wonderful orgasm, she was frantic, she was waiting and waiting for the big, wild moment! The ache in her crotch was better than ever!

Oh, I was going to slide all over him and rub my pussy everywhere! she thought dizzily. But I can next time or the time after that! I just HAD to bring my cunt down to his mouth. OHHH, it's cumming. It's cumming! My cunt is going off on his mouth!

Suddenly he trembled, his finger went deep in her anus, his mouth went to her stinging, burning clit and he sucked it between his lips!

"OHH, OHH, OOOHHH--HONEY!" she shouted fiercely. The nuances of her joy pulsed from way back in her bottom! Her clit was throbbing and shooting love-honey in spasming spurts! The thrills burst in her loins with dramatic swiftness! She tried to hunch, but he held her ass firmly while he sucked the nectar from her cunt!

Suddenly her achy cuntal depths began to answer the call of her clit-cum! Her vagina tightened as if his prick were up in there! It was not as wild as she had known, but it was a delicious promise of what her cunt could do for her new lover when he eased his prick in her pussy!

And right at the top of her erotic thrall, she felt his finger slide sweetly upward in her cunt! Kissing her clit and finger-diddling her pussy at the same time! Ohhhhh, she was cumming real HARD! Her cunt was tightening on his digit, she was getting her fun-gun off again!

She shouted! The pounds of the second orgasm, right on the tail of the first one, racked her whole crotch, her breasts, even her shoulders. She jammed her breasts into his nuts and prick and sailed into fun-land! The throbbings were true and deep and good, with no guilty taint of incest! This was her new lover, her heavy steady, and she was showing him how sexy she really was--with a multiple orgasm!

"OHH, OHH, OHHHH!" she whimpered, floating down from her jump into twitching, throbbing heaven. "Ohhhhhh, Carl!"

It's tearing the badness from my body! she thought. He's bringing the real ME out! He's giving me the best medicine a mixed-up girl could have, drawing the fun from my cunt in a new, wild way!

She rested, panting, as the honeyed deep twinges of her after-fun shook her legs and breasts and ass. The extra puffy condition of her cunt, the heavy flow of her juices, said he was doing a real job on her body! And he was drinking her dribblings, sucking and tongue-teasing her whole cuntmouth. He did love her pussy!

As she raised up and turned around, sliding down at his left, weak and joyful in her sweet relief, she felt tears of gratitude and love in her eyes. He trembled, he slid his hand down to her swollen, well-eaten cunt and cuddled it gently in his hand.

"Hey, don't cry, sweetie!" he muttered.

"Oh, honey!" she sobbed. "You're so good to me--after what I've done and--"

"Forget all that," he breathed, sliding halfway above her, kissing her nose and eyes and cheeks. "You're my girl now! All mine. Understand?"

"Ohhh, God!" she said, shivering. "I didn't mean to get all blubbery! I want to be fun for you, lots of fun!"

"You are," he whispered, breathing in her hair, pressing his fingers reassuringly on her wet, puffy cunt. "Now, smile and show me your bright side."

She wiped at her eyes and giggled. "Maybe I won't be a very good screw!"

He chuckled. "That's better. And don't worry. You will be. Hey, you had a double cum. I'm flattered."

"Ohhhh, I thought you'd never get me into my cum, honey!" she giggled. "Wow! Do you really like my pussy?"

"Best one I ever nibbled!" he grinned.

She reached impulsively for his cock and closed her fingers on its bigness. Sweet tingles began to surge in her loins again, her clit was rising for more of those delicious fun-shots!

"Oh, I bet it isn't, but I love hearing you say it!" she gurgled, feeling cozy and close and wanted. That made it much better, much! No awful worry, no gray aftermath of incest nagging at her mind, destroying her pride, her whole being. This was true and good and sweet! Carl was an exorcist; he was banishing the badness from her whole being... And doing it with silky skill and experience! And he had not even fucked her--yet!


Toni was top-riding Steve, his big prick snugged up in her cum-ready cunt, but she had just climbed up there and she wanted to have a whole lot of fun before she blew her cookies! It was a little puzzling that he had not gotten his gun off yet, but he was already learning how to hold back so she could ride and ride.

"Nummy!" she giggled, tightening her long thighs on his body. "Those two are staying away a long time, honey."

"Well, if they don't get a little it'll be their own fault," he grinned, cupping a breast in each hand. He was acting different than when he did on double dates with Nancy and Henry Walton, he seemed more grown up.

Steve began to feel a new interest in Toni's cunt, her beautiful breasts and leggy body. He was not seeing an image of his sister when he was fucking the sexy redhead! The thought of Carl Nash getting his prick in Nancy's fine snug cunt, kissing her hot, eager mouth and sucking her sexy nipples did not bug him as it had earlier. He realized that his sister had been much more shaken by their experience than he had. Girls got more involved with a fuck, they had to get very emotional about it to really turn on. And he knew that he could not last very long over a period of time with Nancy! She was too much for him! Even if it were possible, a few months with her and he would be as limp as a used rag, all screwed out.

He began to hope that Doc Nash would be able to satisfy her! He had been all over the world, he was older and more sophisticated, he would surely have the know-how with a hot young beauty like Nancy.

As Toni's pretty ass rocked back and forth, up and down, he knew he was beating that fester of incest in his being. His prick was swelling up larger, his knob was starting to ache for a cum, and he did not have Nancy around to excite him. The redhead was doing it, they were alone and he was damned lucky to have a girl like Toni. He had picked her dainty cherry!

"You're pretty good up there, baby," he grinned, teasing Toni's pink, stiff nipples.

"Ohhh, I love it!" she giggled, wiggling her breasts in his hands, hunching playfully. "Let's get another couple to double date with, huh? I think Carl and Nancy would rather be alone, anyway."

"Yeah," he grinned. The less he saw of Nancy around some other guy the better it would be. "Somebody in mind?"

"Sure," she said, tightening her legs. "Henry Walton and Sally Smith. I hear they're doing things together, like fun things."

"He's more my age," Steve said. "You're right, beautiful."

"Well, I mean, Carl is okay, but he's older, and Nancy always did seem kind of grown up for her age..."

"Well, call Sally and fix it up," he grinned. Toni liked the girlish chit-chat, the flirting around that went along with two couples out on a party. She loved to show off her body--just as long as she did not go too far with it.

"I will!" she giggled. "Ohhhh, I'm getting there, honey. I'm going to get my goodies!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.