Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She was always obsessed with him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Isn't it wonderful that Nancy can see again, honey?" Elsa Goodman said to her husband, Dean. She stood behind his chair in the den, her hands on his shoulders. He was watching TV, but he was obviously not very interested. The summer reruns were getting stale.

"Sure as hell is," Dean grinned, finishing his can of beer. "And she's out on a date with the Doctor."

"So that leaves us alone," Elsa murmured, running her fingers down inside his half-opened shirt. She had always been rather forward in their sex play, he liked it, even though he was thoroughly all man. He had a beautiful big prick, and she knew that Steve had inherited the same nice size.

She knew something else, too. She was fully aware that her handsome son had gotten his big rod in Nancy's dainty young cunt...

She was not dumb. She had seen it developing for years, but she had desperately hoped it would not happen, because she had a very guilty secret in her own past which partly explained why her two sexy children had finally "gone and done it."

Her first screw had been with her own older brother...

Kurt had been thirty to her fifteen, but that had not made it any better than what Nancy and Steve had done. Young people matured so fast nowadays! And the Pill had not come into general usage until she had reached the age of twenty-five or so, long after she had had Steve and Nancy.

As she watched Dean's prick begin to swell inside his pants, as she kissed his neck and felt her clit stiffen, she remembered her first screw so vividly that it was still almost like yesterday! Her family had lived in a small Swedish community north of Spokane. Kurt had been away for several years working on construction, and the day that he had driven up in front of the house in a new shiny car, her parents had been gone and no one else was around, she had rushed out to greet him...


"Hey, is this my real sister?" Kurt had laughed, gripping her around the waist. "All grown up and sexy as hell!"

Elsa had developed early, and at fifteen she had large breasts and a full rounded ass. She had started playing with her pussy at twelve. Plenty of young guys had been hanging around, she had enjoyed a few back-seat flings and felt of a few pricks, but she had been too afraid to let any young stud stick it in her pussy. She had never trusted rubbers.

"Oh, you!" Elsa exclaimed, feeling sharp thrills at a spot where girls were not supposed to feel them with a brother. She broke away, giggling, and led him into the house. She could not keep from twitching her ass to let him know just how grown up she really was.

She had gussied up for a walk down to the village center for a Cola, she had on her shortest miniskirt and a tight jersey. As she plopped down on the sofa and looked Kurt over, she saw his eyes go to her pantied crotch. She did not try to push her skirt forward. She did not need to be modest with her own handsome, dashing brother!

She explained about their parents being gone for the afternoon, she had offered to make him a sandwich but he took a drink, and she joined him--a thing she was not supposed to do. But it was a kind of celebration, having him home again. And she just had to flirt with him a little!

"You got a girlfriend over on the Coast?" she asked, feeling the whiskey she was not used to.

"Oh, several," he grinned. He had never married. "None as cute as you, Elsa. Boys been getting any?"

"No!" she giggled, blushing. "Too dangerous."

"What would you do if you had a chance to screw and not get knocked up?" he kidded.

"Why, shame on you!" she exclaimed. "I probably would..."

He laughed. "You always were a little daredevil. Don't you want to save your cherry?"

"Oh, who expects that anymore?" she giggled. She was feeling really high. She loved to talk sexy, she and some of her girl chums really laid it on. One claimed she was getting it regular from an older man who used rubbers. An uncle, even. She was getting a really super idea.

"Kurt, why don't you break me in, huh?"

"You little twitch," he grinned. "I ought to paddle your ass." But he was getting a funny look in his eyes, staring at her breast-bulges and up under the hem of her miniskirt. She had not seen him for so long that he did not seem like a relative at all!

"I mean it!" she said, opening her legs. "Nobody would ever find out!"

He finished his highball and moved to the sofa, at her right. She could see his pants sticking out and up. A sweet shiver ran along her body. The little hot button between her pussylips was tingling deliciously! She played with it nearly every day, sometimes two or three times.

"I can't knock you up, Elsa," he said. "I've had one of those operations."

"Well, let's do it!" she breathed.

He stared at her very hard, his eyes flared, he slid his left arm across her shoulders and the other hand went to her bulging jersey.

"I could get ten years for this," he muttered. "If you ever tell--"

"Oh, I won't, honest!" she cried, trembling. "Not my own favorite brother!"

She felt him shudder, he cupped a breast and she held her mouth up for a kiss. He took her lips the way no one ever had, possessively, spreading them away out, his tongue sliding hotly into her mouth. Dreamy! A few young guys had kissed her and gotten a hand on her boobies, but not for long. It was too dangerous, she was always afraid she would weaken and spread out and get fixed. One squirt and she would be in a real jam!

Slowly he lifted her jersey and unhooked her bra, like he knew just where to find the catch. As her bare breasts swelled out into his fingers, his tongue worked faster in her eager mouth. She was going to find out about a few things, she was going to get her very first prick! And he was smooth!

Moments later she was in her own bedroom, their clothes were off and she had her first look at a big, rigid prick and nuts and everything. Groovy! There had not been as many dirty pictures floating around as there were later, after she grew older and married Dean.

"Ohhhh, wow!" she cried, staring at her brother's crotch.

"Think it'll fit in your pussy, cute stuff?" he chuckled.

Oh, she was so glad he was not rushing at her and wanting it in right now, like the young guys. He was kind of teasing her and having fun with her.

"I hope so!" she exclaimed, very excited. Her nipples were sticking out, the tingle in her sex button was getting wild, she was turning wet the way she did after she had a few zingy thrills with her fingers. She was pleased that she had just taken a bath and was all nice and fresh.

"Come here," he smiled, drawing her to the bed, sitting her down on the edge. "You're getting some good hair on it."

"Well, I'm grown up!" she exclaimed. "I know what having fun is, too!"

His left arm went around her middle, he dropped his right hand between her plump thighs.

"Been having some good times with your cute pussy, huh?" he grinned, pressing his fingers into it. Ohhhh, that was really where it was at!

She blushed furiously. At fifteen she was still ashamed of fondling her sex button and having orgasms, but of course she knew the young guys jacked off a lot. At the beach one day she had crept up on a couple of teenagers and heard them talking. They were trying to see who could squirt a load first! She had not been able to see them, though. She had turned and raced home and up to her room and had her own fun.

Well, Kurt knew about girls, he was thirty, and she had heard a lot of stories about his younger days; he had even fucked one of his high school teachers. The scandal had caused the poor young woman to lose her job.

"Think I can make you cum, cute stuff?"

She shuddered, spreading her legs so that he could feel her pussy better. It was getting better and better! She had never heard the word "cum" for an orgasm, but it sure sounded exciting. His fingers were opening her pussy lips, he was feeling up and down them and when he pushed a finger in and touched her maidenhead, he trembled.

"By God, you have got it," he muttered.

"I told you!" she breathed.

"Damn!" he growled. His fingers slid up to her tender sex nub, where all the feeling was, and it began to tingle real good! "That's something, cutie!"

Somehow the tiny bud of her girl-sex really excited him. His big cock stood up very high, and a clear wetness oozed from the knob. Wild! His head lowered to her breasts, he took a small pink nipple in his mouth, sucking it and moving his tongue on it.

"Ohhhh!" she cried, as his fingers went faster on her clitoris. This was her first boobie-kiss, too. It was not like the sensation between her legs, but it felt keen, she was proud of her boobs; at school the guys stared and stared at them. She had not thought about playing with them herself! The goodies were down lower, she thought.

Suddenly his finger slid from her point of pleasure and eased in, past her guarding membrane! She had done that a few times, but she had been afraid of tearing her dainty cherry, and the feeling was not there yet, anyway.

"Uhhhh!" he muttered, drawing his finger back out and returning it to her tender button. He teased it and played around on it and her thrills started! He took hold of her waist and drew her right hand over to his cock!

"OHHH!" she cried, feeling the sweet hot tingles that she just had to have every once in a while. The touch of hot prick in her hand, her very first feel, sent her into a spin. She was starting her goodies again and this time she was going to make the scene!

"Oh, oh, ohhhh!" she cried, as his hand drew the fun from her love bud! "OHHH, wow!"

It was the best fun she had ever had! Holding a prick did make a big difference. Her wet pussy went off real good and fast! She shook and trembled as the goodies swept her crotch, stiffening her nipples. They had never really stuck out like that before!

"Hey, very good!" he muttered, cupping her wet, swelling cunt.

The sweet urge to have a prick in had never been so strong. She was dying for cock, HIS cock! It was just too sexy!

"Get over on the bed," he muttered, his prick hardening in her fingers.

She scrambled to the middle of her bed and watched him crawl between her opened thighs. His tanned face was very flushed, he gazed at her breasts and pussy and a moan climbed in his throat. He knew this was wrong, but it had never really seemed wrong to her; she had been too young. She trusted him, no one would ever know except them.

His big, wet prickhead came lower, it bedded into her cuntmouth, and the feel of his sex, his love shaft, sent more juicy thrills across her crotch. It oozed in farther, she felt a lance of discomfort and winced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.