The Photographer and the Parking Deck Attendant - Cover

The Photographer and the Parking Deck Attendant

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

Erotica Sex Story: A photographer hits pay dirt, finding a sexy plump parking deck attendant as his newest nude model.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Facial   Oral Sex   BBW   Public Sex   .

I work as a full time photographer. In my line of work, I get to meet all sorts of people, see all sorts of places. I make a good living at it too. I have 25 acres of wooded land, on which my home is located. In a separate building I have a complete studio with props and equipment.

I’ve custom equipped a panel van with my equipment. Since I shoot everything in digital I have a high end laptop on a home built table, setup in the front half the van. I can turn my drivers seat around 180 degrees and comfortably edit my photos, upload them to the internet, even print them out.

Behind the laptop table I have storage bins with my extra equipment on the drivers side of the van. Lights, power cords, small props, that kind of thing. On the passenger side I tossed in a small mattress and sleeping bag. I wind up waiting a lot for the “right time” for certain shots, and this lets me grab naps where I can.

My job makes it hard to maintain a steady relationship. Most ladies I have met so far have a tough time dealing with my odd hours and bizarre schedule. I also tend to prefer women on the plump side. Most of the gals I’ve dated so far though seem to wind up giving me grief when I take a pic of some “normal” sized lady. Hell, what’s normal these days? But anyway, it seems to drive a wedge and I wind up single again.

My latest assignment was for a large corporation. They had just built a shiny new 25 story office building, and wanted various shots of it, both with the moon behind it and at sunrise. I knew of a parking deck that would give me the perfect vantage point to grab both sets of pics.

I finished up an evening wedding shoot, then stopped at my favorite oriental place for some late night kung pau chicken. A quick five minute trip got me to the deck, where I headed straight for the top deck. Since it was only 11 pm, and moonrise wasn’t until 2:27 am, I flopped in the back for a quick nap.

My alarm went off at 2 sharp. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, then stumbled out of the van. Nice night, the sky was clear. My shorts and t-shirt were more than comfortable on a warm night like this. I began setting up my equipment, which didn’t take long due to years of experience. I began taking some sample pics, getting the best angle, and waiting on the moon.

I didn’t have long to wait, soon the full moon was placed in the perfect position for pictures. People don’t realize how quickly the moon actually moves though, unless they sit and watch it. In a mere fifteen minutes I had taken all the shots I could, the moon having moved out of the perfect position. Oh well, now I just had a few hours to kill until sunrise. I was debating about doing editing the photos now or wait until I was more awake, when I heard “Freeze Asshole!” from behind me.

“OK, I’m frozen.”

“What the hell are you doing here!” The voice was definitely feminine, had a rather lilting quality about it actually. Quite pleasant.

“I’m taking pictures. What are you doing? You have a very nice voice by the way.” Silence. Did I throw her off?

“Um ... I’m the night attendant. Only no one is supposed to be here at night. Turn around. Slowly, and keep your hands where I can see ‘em.”

I turned slowly, doing as she requested. I didn’t know if she was armed, and getting shot was definitely not on my to-do list for today. As I turned, I could make her out clearly in the moon light.

She was young, probably in her early 20’s. Long brown hair went down her back, looked to stop about her waist. She was chunky, not huge but definitely carried a few extra pounds. Her tank top revealed a nice set of tits, probably c’s or small d’s. She must have painted on her cut off jeans though, the were bulging and tight. Her chubby legs ended in sandals, I guess the dress code must have been pretty slack here for the night shift.

When I got done drooling over her body, I finally took a look at her face. Yeah, I know, I’m a pig. All guys are. Deal with it.

Anyway, I finally noticed her face. It was beautiful, I can’t exactly explain it but to a photographers eye it was perfectly proportioned. Pretty green eyes, perky nose, lips that were neither too thin or too thick, like I said, perfect.

“You’re not supposed to be here.” she said. I ignored her.

“You’re perfect!” I blurted out. “I need to take your picture.”

“Excuse me?”

“I said your perfect. Your face, it’s got perfect proportions. Photographically that is. “ I snapped a few shots, the rapid flash illuminating the night. She blinked a few times.

“What are you doing???”

“We’ve already been through that.” I said. “I’m taking pictures, you’re the parking attendant, remember?” Click Click went my shutter. “Move over to the left a little, there that’s better.”

“Um. Look buddy, what are you really doing here?”

I sighed. “I told you, I’m taking pics. That company over there...” I pointed at my customers building, “hired me to take photos of their shiny new offices. This is the best spot to do it from. Now I’m waiting for the sun to come up so I can catch it in the early light.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.