Rv Adventure - Cover

Rv Adventure

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Young Adult Sex Story: This dark-haired guy is Juan and this big guy is Walter” “Well nice to meet you three.” Wendy was very turned on by these three young guys. “You all look young.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Exhibitionism   .

Wendy’s husband was still away on business and she was getting bored. She decided to take their RV for a ride to a camp ground about an hour away. She has always like that location. It had a nice lake to relax by and swim in and there were always some young men and older boys there.

So, she drove the hour and checked in and parked her RV in a nice spot near the lake. There were a few other RV’s there and there was only one near her’s Wendy decided to go for a swim. She liked showing off her hot body so she put on her sexiest and skimpiest suit. It barely covered her breasts and the thong showed off her shapely ass. She walked down to the beach and there were only a few people there. Three young men caught her eye and she evidently caught their eye as well. They could not help staring. They seemed a little young maybe high school or a little older. All three were in great shape. One was a white boy and he looked about 17, one was a Hispanic boy and he also looked around 17, and the third was a very handsome tall black boy maybe about 19 years old. His bathing suit showed off how hung he was. Wendy’s mouth watered and her pussy got wet thinking about seducing these three together.

Wendy was laying on her stomach with her skimpy suit emphasizing her ass.

The white boy sauntered past getting a closer look then he turned around and said “Hi” Wendy rolled over could see up his loose bathing suit. She saw nice looking set of balls.

“Hi” she responded “Who are you? And where did you come from?”

“I am Don and my two friends and I have that RV over there” Wendy looked and saw It was next to hers.

“Who are your friends?

Don signaled to his friends to come over.

“This dark-haired guy is Juan and this big guy is Walter”

“Well nice to meet you three.” Wendy was very turned on by these three young guys. “You all look young. How old are you?”

Don told her he was a senior in high school and was 17, Juan was 17 also but Walter was 19.

“MMMM’ thought Wendy

“Listen guys it is getting a little hot out here. Would you like to come back to my RV for a cool drink? It is cooler in there”

They all nodded enthusiastically.

As they walked back to her RV she noticed some interesting bulges in their suits. Especially Walter’s.

The three boys were ogling Wendy’s body in her skimpy suit.

When they got to her RV, she got them each a cold drink and they sat down.

Wendy decided to break the ice. “Could one of you rub my shoulders? They are tight”

Don was quick to respond. He stood behind her and started rub her shoulders and he could see down her bathing suit top and he could see her nipples were hard. He took a chance and he moved his hands over her shoulders and slid them down to cup her breasts.

“Mmm” said Wendy

“Guys these are so nice and firm and her nipples are so hard” Don undid her top and exposed her breasts to the other two. Both of them came over and started to caress her breasts. Wendy had six hands on her breasts. It felt so good. Soon two different hand slid down under her bathing suit bottom and cupped her ass. They felt so good caressing her ass cheeks. Then she felt two different hand slid down the front of her suit.

“Wow she is so wet” exclaimed Walter

“Her pussy is so tight and smooth,” said Juan.

They slid her bottoms off leaving her totally naked in front of three horny young men who were showing three hard cocks through their suits.

“Take those off” ordered Wendy All three quickly shed their suits standing naked in front of Wendy. Don and Juan had nice size cocks but Walter’s was huge. It had be 10 inches long and thick. She wanted to feel that large cock in her pussy.

Wendy walked over to the three boys and knelt down and took Don’s and Juan’s cocks in her hand and stroked them. Then she licked Walter’s cock and was barely able to ger her lips around the large head. But it tasted and felt so good.

She switched off and took Juan’s cock in her mouth. His pre cum tasted different but good. Still stroking Walter and Don she sucked Juan. Then she switched off and stated to suck Don’s cock. All three boys looked at each other and could not believe that this hot woman was sucking their cocks.

Wendy led them to the bed. She had Walter lay down on his back so she could lower herself slowly onto his massive tool. He filled her completely and she loved it. Not to be left out the other two stood next to her so she could stroke and suck them. She bounced on Walter’s cock loving the feel of it her pussy and the feel of the other cocks in her mouth and hand.

She did not want Walter to cum too soon so she slowed down an got on her hands and knees. She told Juan to get behind her fuck her. He happily obliged. He started to fuck her hard the RV was rocking. Soon the young man was cumming in her pussy. She had Don’s cock in her mouth and when he saw Juan cum, he shot his load in her mouth. He kept cumming so hard his cum leaked out of her mouth but she swallowed as much as she could.

“Walter, I want you on top of me and fuck me hard”

She laid down and Walter got between her legs and entered her. He started to stroke in and out. He knew what to do and he took his finger and rubbed her clit while he fucked her. It was too much and Wendy had a huge orgasm her body quivered. Walter started fucking her harder and soon he was close.

Walter slammed into her tight pussy one more time and shot his hot cum in her pussy. She could feel his cock convulsing as he kept cumming. This drove her over the edge one more time she came a second time.

Wow she thought my stay here at the RV camp is going to be a lot of fun.

Wendy’s RV (2) A few days after Wendy was fucked by the three boys, she met on the beach she was just getting out of the shower when there was a timid knock on the door. She quickly threw a short robe on over her naked body. When she answered the door there was Juan with a sheepish grin on his face.

“Well Juan, what brings you by today?”

Juan was embarrassed and lowered his head has he kind of stammered.

“Well, um, well Walter and Don were talking about women and what they liked and stuff like that.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.