Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Well Debra," the demon said as Debbie walked (a bit wobbly) down the street after leaving the café. "That went well."

"Went well?" Debbie started to rise to the bait. "How can you say that? Okay, okay, I'll stay polite, I believe you are who you say you are, and you obviously control me utterly. But what went well? I just let two perfect strangers violate me, pump their (retch) semen into my mouth and vagina! Besides being unfaithful to Dan, I'll probably get pregnant, or AIDS, or both! How could you make me do that?"

"I do it because, I can do it. And I enjoy the hell out of it. And you know better than to pretend that you didn't enjoy it yourself because we both know that we both know better."

"Yes, I admit it, the sexual sensations were overwhelming, the orgasm was shattering. But that's no excuse for doing something like that."

"Yes, it is. That's the only reason for doing 'something like that'. Because it feels great."

"And Dan? My husband probably won't agree I should be doing it."

"Yes, Dan. Well, I could argue that Dan doesn't know, and won't know if you get your drippy pussy back to the hotel and clean up, and put on some underwear. But beyond that, I don't really care if Dan finds out. I started on Dan last night, and unless you plan to never see him again, I expect to have pretty full control of him too. Dan has a nice body, could use a little toning up, but pretty good. Nice cock too, and he uses it well when you give him the chance. Good pussy eater too, don't you agree? I'm going to reward him for that real soon, you're going to be the reward."

"Please leave Dan alone, I'll do anything to save him," Debbie begged silently.

"You'll do anything anyway. And I certainly won't leave Dan alone. Besides, after last night I'm not so sure Dan wants to be left alone. He reacted pretty well to the new you. I think he's gonna be pretty happy when I let him fuck you in the ass too."

"What!"

"Don't act naïve, go on, tell me you didn't love that guy's finger fucking up your bunghole. Just wait until you feel Dan's cock there! And the truth is, I don't care if you enjoy it, I enjoy it. Dan will too. But don't worry, at some point Dan's going to know how it feels, when you fuck his ass with a big strap-on. Maybe I'll even have him go both ways and take some cock himself. Certainly we're going to have you going both ways soon. You were ready to spread wide open for little Yvette without much prodding from me. Your only real decision is whether you want to cooperate and have me treat you relatively well, or be a pain in the ass and have me turn your life to shit. Now pull yourself together and head back to the hotel. I'll tell you what, I won't make you fuck or suck anyone else today."

"What do I call you?" Debbie thought miserably, seeing her whole life and Dan's ruined forever, her precious sense of self destroyed as she turned into the worlds biggest slut.

"I've had a lot of names over the centuries, in a lot of languages. I told you 'sir' would do fine. But you can also call me Zacariah, or even just Zach, this is a pretty informal century."

The rest of the day passed uneventfully by comparison. Debbie cleaned up, getting quite an eyeballing from the hotel staff as she entered the lobby, and dressed in slightly more conservative clothing and underwear. She had a light lunch with Dan, flirting each teasing each other gently, hands touching each other more freely than they had before Paris. Then it was pick up the bags, head to the airport and wait for the flight. Maybe Debbie imagined it, Zach being heavily on her mind of course, but Dan seemed to be watching other women a bit more than usual, while still being very attentive and physical with her as well.

Finally, the flight. It was an overnight flight, full of the usual nothing. Mediocre food, even in 1st class, a movie they'd already seen, and then finally the lights dim and the passengers settle down to sleep fitfully overnight in leaned-back chairs. There were only two bright spots. One was an exceptionally pretty Oriental flight attendant named Li, the other was nothing overt from Zach.

Debbie eyed Li once more as the attendant leaned over another passenger. "What a body, no wonder Dan's hot for her," Debbie thought to herself. She'd seen Dan watching Li and been a bit jealous. But she had to admit that Dan had been more than attentive with her, he'd been absolutely sexual. He'd taken every opportunity to touch her ass or nudge her breasts, and there'd been a amazing number of times that Dan's groin just happened to push against her as they stood together during the wait. Dan's cock had been hard all day, she could tell, and she was feeling pretty horny by now herself, Zach's touch no doubt, though he said nothing for now. Could it be she'd left him back in Paris?

Dan had raised the armrest between them, and they'd pulled a blanket over the both for the night. First class had few passengers, and there was little movement in the cabin. Then she felt Dan's hand slip into her lap. She thought he'd been asleep! Just to play, Debbie didn't react, pretending to sleep herself while actually peeking into the window for their reflection. Dan's right hand began a gentle stroking of her inner thigh. He worked her skirt up higher so that his hand could go under it and began to stroke the bare skin. Then his hand grazed over the lace crotch of Debbie's french cut bikini briefs, once, twice, now more firmly a third time. Debbie couldn't stifle a tiny moan of pleasure.

As Dan's hand slipped under the briefs and his fingers gently splayed the now slippery lips of Debbie's pussy, he leaned very close to her ear, licked it slightly and whispered almost silently, "either you're awake or you're so hot you get wet in your sleep. I want to make you cum, right here, this way, so see if you can keep down the noise, hmm?" Debbie's only response was to shift slightly in her seat to open her legs wider, inviting Dan's hand.

Dan turned toward Debbie, staying under the blanket and trying to make it look like he was just napping more on his side, but really just bringing his other hand across so that he had a better angle to reach into Debbie's lap. Dan's fingers ran long the inside of Debbie's cunt lips, dipping into her well lubed hole every now and then to spread her wetness around more thoroughly. Each time his fingers dipped in, Debbie arched her pelvis slightly forward, trying to push her cunt deeper onto Dan's fingers, completely forgetting where she was or who might be watching. Dan's thumb began to run around the edge of Debbie's clitoris, gently but firmly massaging the now swelling nub.

Eventually, Dan slightly crossed two fingers to keep them tightly together, and pushed them deeply but not suddenly into Debbie's cunt, arching them up to massage the upper wall of her vagina. Debbie's pushed herself even deeper onto Dan's fingers, and began humping them in her seat with small rocking motions, lost in the sensations. Now Dan's thumb began moving again on Debbie's clit, rubbing as his fingers fucked her deeply. Dan heard a quiet moan, but not from Debbie. He looked around slightly and say Li, her eyes locked on the two of them, a blanket pulled over herself in the dim first class cabin and just the smallest repetitive motion under the blanket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.