I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

I deserve this fate of mine, for letting myself get aroused by my own son; and it wasn't just arousal!

I took one look at that johnson of his and I turned into putty in his hands. I 'knew' we were going to fuck and I didn't do anything to prevent it.

As if to close the proverbial barn door after the horses escaped, and convinced that Nick was still the aggressor and that he'd be back for more, I not only douched immediately afterward, but I went back on the pill!

My period was already six days late and it never was that late except, ofcourse, when I carried Nick; so I was convinced I was pregnant.

As I started to resign myself to my fate, I relaxed. Perhaps in my prior (tense) state, I changed my body chemistry, because I felt my first trickle exactly seven days after I should have.

Nick was still hovering around like a lion, protecting his harem, but he needn't have; he was my only sex partner after his father.

I sat him down and explained to him two main things: One, why this 'seduction' had to be a once only occurrence; and two, it was better for his long term mental development if he got some kind of job.

Then I asked him some sober questions about his high school activities, such as, how did he feel toward himself when he learned he was different.

He said, "Well, obviously, the guys thought it was great! But they didn't know the down side."

I pressed on, "And didn't they often ask you to show it off?"

"Ofcourse!" He said, "But what the hell are you leading up to?"

"I have a friend," I said, "Who's a doctor and a night time teacher at the university."

"I'll bet you're a medical rarity, as well, and you could earn hundreds, just showing it off to some medical students. You might even get to try it ON a medical student!"

I was trying to encourage him to expand his sexual horizons, lest he make me his 'bitch', and if he pressed me, I knew I'd give in to him!

He told me he'd give it a try, but the reason he raped me (his words - not mine) was that he knew I wouldn't turn on him. He was deathly afraid of rejection!

I held his head and looked directly into his eyes as I told him, "The whole WORLD is afraid of rejection; but rejection by one or two doesn't compare to rejection by the whole of society, which is why we can never utter a word about what we did."

Then, I hugged him like only a mother can, and as I kissed the top of his head, I felt another 'head' tenting out from its hiding place!

Here we go, again, I thought to myself as Nick started rubbing up against me, but this time, I was determined NOT to let him into my vagina. I still was not safe!

I told my son, "I'll bring you off, Nick, but you cannot put your penis inside me. We dodged a bullet already. Let's not tempt providence, again!"

But he was insatiable, and he was reading me like a book!

Ten minutes later, my clothes were off, and my son and I were locked in a rip-roaring 69 that would 'bring the house down!'

As Nick scrambled around to attempt to enter my vagina, I sighed with resignation, then slid him up toward my waiting mouth.

I took him slowly, keeping my teeth retracted and letting him begin to pump it into me.

When I began to gag, I pinched Nick who released the pressure, somewhat, while I continued to fellate him, continuously.

Soon, he built up that rhythm, again, and I was actually holding my breath as he fucked my throat until his balls exploded their molten jism right down my gullet.

Immediately, Nick scrambled into position and took my clit between his lips!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.