Beach Fun - Cover

Beach Fun

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: The assignment for the weekend is to paint a picture of fun on the beach. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

The assignment for the long weekend was to have fun painting a summer beach scene. “Shall I pick you up tomorrow?” Harker asked Niah. “We can head over to the beach, get some inspiration.”

“Sounds good,” Niah said.

Next day was overcast with intermittent rain.

“Shall we head over to the beach anyway?” Harker asked upon arriving at Niah’s.

“No need,” Niah told him.

“What do you mean?”

“I already took care of it.”

“Took care of it? I don’t follow.”

“I did the paintings of the summer beach. They should be dry by now. But just in case, look, don’t touch.”

34510-beach-fun-1.jpg

“I kind of recognize it,” Harker said. “The shore is just over that dune, right?”

“Right,” Niah said. “And the air was so fresh. The sand so nice and warm. But you were so naughty.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was trying to climb up the dune and I kept slipping back, and you goosed me.”

“Yeah, I can see that now. Obviously I couldn’t help myself. You have such an alluring ass.”

“You were just impatient to get to the other side.”

“So what happened when we crossed the dune?”

34510-beach-fun-2.jpg

“The water looks nice,” Harker said. “But how come you painted me with such a small dick?”

“I wanted to get it all in my mouth,” Niah said. “So I’d kind of have a feel for what it would be like in my cunt. And there was no way I was going to fuck on the sand and risk getting it in my pussy.”

“I can appreciate that,” Harker said.

34510-beach-fun-3.jpg

“So you say. But anyway your cock filled my mouth just right. I shuffled my tongue along the underseam of it. Then I moved my fingers back behind your balls and stroked you there, shuffling my tongue, then sucking. It didn’t take long for you to come. You can probably imagine how good I made you feel.”

“Mmm, yeah. I can, I can! And it looks like the weather’s clearing. Shall we head out?”

Niah smiled mischievously. “You mean to say my art isn’t enough for you?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.