Ape Girl - Cover

Ape Girl

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She always like hairy men, and she didn't know why, until...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

How many days had passed since she arrived in this place? Blair wondered. She had tried keeping a count of them. She had picked an overhanging broadleaf from a nearby tree and had tried making fingernail indentations for each day. But, after seven, or was it ten, she had given up.

The days had all been pretty much the same. She would be rudely poked awake in the morning. One of the number of apes would throw her some bananas, mangoes, or passion fruit. Often, there were nuts and seeds of some sort accompanying the fruit.

She would eat a little bit and explore her territory. Though, after awhile, she had curtailed even that. The place was beautiful enough. Serene and peaceful.

Full of pleasant sounds and smells and sights and colors. Gorgeous. Abundant. Verdant. Timeless.

No season changes in this part of the world. Everything stayed pretty much on an even keel, constantly. The constancy of the place is what appealed to her most. Well, almost most.

The favorite thing of all, of course, was the company. No stuffy dinner parties in this setting. No black-tie, fair-weather socialite friends. And especially, no demeaning and insipid men.

She had grown pretty tired of the lot of them anyway. Except her father. And she missed him dreadfully. Her one compensation was in believing that he had known what might have happened to her.

That he would even now be sending a searching party to look for her. That he had a pretty good idea the apes would keep to the treetops in an attempt to hide their captive.

Possibly he had captured another gorilla by now. Possibly he would let that one go in the hopes he might lead him to her. And, if that gorilla happened to be part of this particular pack, he possibly would do just that.

And where was Juko during all this? Where was that cuddly big adorable beast she had grown so fond of? Was it his intention to just leave her here and forget about her? Had he brought her up to this particular pack of gorillas as some kind of favor? Possibly one of them had turned him loose and he was rewarding them by bringing her to them.

But no matter, really. All her needs were satisfied here. And her wants, too.

She had been fucked by all of the apes in the pack many times over. And she had to admit that she had enjoyed each of them. They all had something special to give. This one a particularly long tongue, that one a stiff ape cock that never, never seemed to go down.

And the females had finally begun to accept her. That had been a real bonus. No other human study of apes had ever shown that females would warm up to human females. But here in this place, Blair had conquered that frontier.

She had even slept with one a few nights ago. A particularly fuzzy and docile female she had been, too. The female had sat close-by watching as her mate squatted on his tremendously muscular haunches and stuck his dick out. The mate ape of that female had then spread her legs out and pulled them up onto his outstretched bent knees.

It was rather like sitting in a contortion seat. Comfortable, though a bit difficult to adjust to in the beginning. And the ape had drilled her with his pink, hard prick. It was thrilling to be held like that by the muscular beast.

He kept pulling her into his body, drawing her into the hairy heaven of his warm, thick rug. And the female had applauded when Blair finally did shoot her load.

That had been a unique experience. Having the female watch like that. And that night, the female stole back up into the tree tops and lay down beside the sleeping girl.

She reached over and began stroking Blair's high, heaving tits with her savagely strong paw. She hadn't hurt her, either. She seemed to just want to explore the girl's hairless body.

She twirled her nipples around with her fingers and started to lick them. Blair had never gotten over ape tongue. That was the best, by far. The tongues were long, thick, unbelievably muscular and capable of much more control than a human tongue.

The female ape had wrapped that tongue of hers around Blair's nipples, around her clit, and even wiggled it into her ass hole before the sun came up.

It had been a long, hot, arduous night. Both of them had been exhausted by dawn. Blair loved being handled by this big, gentle creature. She was the closest thing to her beloved Juko.

The female seemed to have a particular talent for wrapping her legs around the girl and sticking her prehensile toes down into her butt crack. And, at the same time, she could stick her fingers into the girl's cunt and diddle her clit to climax after climax.

Such agile creatures! Blair found herself admiring them all day long. What other animal, man or beast, could finger you with ten fingers in the front and ass at the same time?

And the get-off was spectacular. It took the female over an hour to stick all ten of those toes into her anus. But she was extremely patient. The bony fingers had done a number on the girl, too.

She writhed and shouted in protest each time a fresh finger was inserted. The hard, bony things twisted around so deliciously, though, once they were wound up inside her, she couldn't resist liking it.

She wondered if there was anything these apes could do that she didn't like, in fact. The female had stuck all ten of her toes and all ten of her fingers up her, rammed her hot tongue down her throat and knocked her off to a fantastic, tree-shaking climax. Her cunt had run like a mountain stream when that female plugged her like that. Using all of her talented and agile thick fingers.

Perhaps the female knew better than most males what turned a hot, female cunt on the most. And she had used that knowledge to give Blair a scintillating hot come. Several of them, in fact.

Blair had even been allowed to suck off some of the young apes that had been brought to her. She loved doing that. Especially since she found it likely that it was the first time for some of them.

And for sure, it was the first time with a human specimen. She loved it when the little guys began playing with her blonde hair. That must have seemed like a magical illusion to them. They would run their fingers through it and jump up and down and screech loudly to her.

Then, they would stick their lusty, hard ape dicks into her face. She had even attempted to suck two off at a time, though that process had really stretched her mouth out.

Both of them had been exceptionally wide, even for apes. And, though they had not yet reached full growth, their cocks had grown up to full adult male size.

She loved running her hands up and down their hairy flanks as the two of them stood there in front of her, squatting down and spreading their legs wide, sticking their cocks up into her face.

She used both of her hands to jerk them off simultaneously. Though her small hands had no hope of going all the way around those wide, shortish dicks, she had really given it her best try.

She admired the tops of the apes' cocks. They were so perfectly rounded and smooth. Their veins stood out even further than that of humans, once erect, and their shafts were so rock hard and always ready. And, of course, the delicious surprise was how long those apes could hold their erections. It was amazing!

That really intrigued her. The insatiable appetites of those hot, heavenly and hairy big creatures. She would defy any man to equal that feat.

She was really starting to enjoy threesomes by now, too. She thought back to the last threesome she had gotten into, stateside. It had been with Cathy and that big, hairy guy. What was his name? Harold, yes Harold.

Funny how her memory of things that had happened before she arrived at the huge nest had started to play tricks on her. She couldn't even remember the color of her bedroom wall or the name of their housekeeper.

But that didn't matter. It was such a comfy, cozy and loving place to be. Nothing else was quite as good in her mind. Of course, she wished her father had been allowed an occasional visit, but that just wasn't possible up here.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.