Ape Girl - Cover

Ape Girl

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She always like hairy men, and she didn't know why, until...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Kummi lolo... Kumi, kumi," the sound of the native rang through the tense, wet jungle dawn. "Juko iddy!!!!"

Blair sat up like a shot and threw her bare feet on the floor. It was the first time in five days she had gotten to sleep in her bed. Her father and she had been so totally wound up in studying the gorilla out there, they had even slept alongside his cage.

But they were both losing necessary sleep out there in the dampness. And her father had insisted that she catch at least a few hours sleep tucked up in her bed with the mosquito netting to let her get some peaceful rest.

And now those insistent native men were waking her up. What the hell did they want?

"Juko iddy... Juko iddy."

Juko! The gorilla. What had happened? What was wrong? Blair ran out of the tent without bothering to put her shoes on. She raced to the center of the clearing and stared at the cage.

Empty.

Empty and the door gone. There was only one way to get that door open. And it wasn't from inside. Somebody must have opened it and let the beast free. But who?

Blair looked around for her father, but couldn't spot him.

"Dad?" she called.

His sleeping roll was messed up and lying empty on the ground next to the cage.

She heard footsteps behind her and turned to see her father crashing through the underbrush. He was wearing a little loincloth around his waist that covered his man parts. Other than that, he was naked.

"Juko is gone," she said, staring at her father in anticipation.

"I know," he said, breathing heavily and leaning against the tree for support. "I tried to find him, but it's no good."

"Who let him out?" Blair said, unable to believe that the native men were responsible. They knew what the experiment was about, and how important it was for the gorilla to stay locked up there.

"Tracks," her father said, between gasps for air. He had been running and the sweat poured down his body as evidence to his labors.

"Juko's tracks?" Blair asked, impatiently.

Her father nodded and caught his breath a moment. "And another set. A female set."

Blair knew that female tracks were slightly smaller than full-grown male tracks. A good scientist or even a sharp-eyed native could spot the difference.

"A female?" Blair said, shaking her head, eager for the whole story, but not wanting to push her exhausted father beyond his limits.

The man stepped into the camping grounds and took a towel from the native assistant who offered it to him.

"The female who freed him, no doubt," Dr. Fortner said, drying his face and arms with the fluffy towel.

"How could she?" Blair said, unable to believe that any such thing had happened.

"We made that trap gorilla-proof only from the inside," he said, "we didn't count on another ape coming up and forsaking all its natural fear to find a way to free its mate."

"How do you know that was Juko's mate?" Blair said, her eyes widening.

"What other female would risk the danger and take the trouble to find a way to open the latch?"

Blair hung her head a moment. It was true what her father had said. What other female indeed? It must have taken hours to discover the lock on that door and work it open. And she would have had to work in complete silence, too. Her father was sleeping less than a few yards away.

But something in her persisted in the belief that another human had freed that great furry ape. Or was it that she didn't want to believe Juko had a mate?

Was she even a little bit jealous of his mate? Impossible! She thought, spitting the thought out of her mouth and then letting out a little pained sigh. If it was so impossible to feel that way, why was she aching so bad right now?

She had no right to feel this way anyhow. Juko was an ape, for Chrissakes. An animal! Sub-human. Savage.

But even as she thought those words, she knew she didn't believe them. The tender way he had stared at her whenever she drew near the cage. The beast had never hurt her, and certainly could have tried.

She had even slept the night before last at his feet, leaning against his thick, hairy flanks that he had stuck hard against the mesh of the cage. It had been so beautiful and comforting to sleep like that. She had loved being curled up in his lap, like a little kitten sleeping against a huge tiger.

But a beautiful man-like tiger. The ape had gotten very aroused in the morning and she had felt his cock protruding between her shoulder blades. Even before her father woke up, she had turned over and found the red, rubbery tip of his thick cock stick.

She had wound her lips around that wet, slimy hard pole and squeezed them together as hard as she could. She had tasted his wet, wild semen between her lips and worked his dick up to stiff, red peak between her Ups.

She had rolled her mouth around and around over the thick red candy log and suckled it to a delicious dripping hard.

She had felt the stiff cock squirm in her mouth as she rolled it around and around, tossing her head wildly about to suck more of it down inside her pink, pursed lips.

And the feel of that wild animal's dick inside her mouth made her feel wild and animal-like, too.

She went off in a blaze of fireworks even before the ape shot his thick load. She had fingered herself to an exquisite climax just sucking that beast's red flag pole. The thick delicious squirming worm of a dork he had that jutted up and looped back toward his own flanks.

And then, the most marvelous sensation of all. That gorgeous hairy beast had stuck his thickly-knotted muscular paws out the mesh and stroked her very own cunt lips as she continued to bounce his cock far back into her tight, constricting little throat.

The feel of those fumbling, hairy muscular big fingertips with their smooth fingerpads, so unexpected those smooth pads, especially considering how rough the rest of him was.

Rough and hairy and mean and brutal and wild and free. All the things that she loved and wanted in a man. So how come it had to be that this man was an ape? The things she wanted most in a man, an ape had to offer. What an ironic life it was, anyway.

And that dear big black beast had fingered her pussy lips, curiously sticking his thick black fingers up inside her wet little sweet cunt slit.

Rammed them around and around, as though he were scooping honey out of a hollow log. Such an unpredictable sensation!

Sweet and crazed. She never knew what he was going to do next. She didn't know if he would stay this gentle or suddenly turn on her and go wild. He certainly knew how to make her feel good.

She skewered her mouth around and around on the thickness of his sweet, big gorilla tool. She agitated him to the left, then to the right with her willing, wet, servile mouth.

How adorable he sounded, the whole time they were engaged in such sweet interplay. He moaned and blinked his big, thick eyes. He knotted his brow and opened his eyes wide by turns.

"Ooooh," she had called out as the hairy projection wiggled in and out of her cunt creating a vast flow of clear cunt honey, like a mountain stream running down her leg. "Oooooh, diddle that cunt, you big beast."

She had meant every word of it. She had pulled her mouth off his cock a moment and taken in the spectacle. The thickness of it was awesome. Her mouth ached from having been stretched so wide to let it enter.

The thing terrified her as she stared at it now. Its thick round symmetrical shaft, tapering off at the tip and widening abruptly at the base. Almost in the shape of a cone. A delicious wet, red, throbbing cone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.