She Fucks Fellows - Cover

She Fucks Fellows

by Marduk

Copyright© 2024 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A young woman with a mental problem arrives on the scene and for one individual it is her third appearance, he tell his friend that she fucks - read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Rick had just locked up and joined his mate Warren who was waiting for him. Rick had known Warren since joining the educational class but he didn’t know till only recently that Warren and his wife were swingers, he only found that out when with a now sexually active wife had visited a swingers do, Warren had fucked his wife while he had bummed his wife, who Warren said preferred a cock up the bum instead of up her cunt.

There were a couple of minutes as they walked towards the vehicles when a woman crossed the road and stood beside Rick’s car. “A friend of yours mate?” Warren asked. For second Rick pondered the question but as they approached the vehicle where the woman stood, Rick answered. “I recognize her she is the one that stuffed up our class some months ago and only a few weeks ago did the same as she is today, but then opened the door and sat down; she is that mental case that we had to arrange to be attended to, remember?” he said. Warren gave a nod and the asked “Do we go through the same procedure as before, I wonder who she is?”

“Hello we meet again”. Rick said and then immediately continued. “Last time, you came home with me and we fucked, like a fuck now? He asked. Warren gave a shocked gasp but before he could digest what his mate has said, the woman responded. “We fuck, you take me back and we fuck?”

“Absolutely”, he replied. Turning to a puzzled Warren he smiled. “I will reopen and we can both enjoy her and as she seems lost we can take her to the swingers do that is on tonight and let some other bloke handle the requirements that took us hours to arrange” he concluded. Warren followed still coming to terms with what Rick had said, he couldn’t really believe it but that disbelief came to an abrupt end as in the kitchen of the building this woman stripped and began to suck Rick’s cock and play with his balls. “Don’t just stare Warren she likes its up the bum so oblige her, an invitation that no longer needed an explanation and with an altering of position he lubricated his cock by servicing her cunt and then with a thrust sent his seven inch cock up that very attractive bottom and the semi orgy began.

She sucked them both and both fucked her cunt and bum so it was well after four when Rick relocked the door and put the now very fucked woman in his car. “I’m sure the wife won’t object to the additional woman and neither will the swingers, they are always women short. I will meet you there, around the usual time”, Rick said as the woman did up her belt.

His wife was in the ferny as he drove up, she was just wearing a dress, open In the front, revealing a lot of cleavage, no bra and most likely no panties. He had no idea of the woman’s name, just called her Lyn, explained what had happened and why he bought her home, his wife smiled and asked if she was as good at sucking and fucking as he said she was, absolutely he replied.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.