Naughty Nancy - Cover

Naughty Nancy

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

True Story Sex Story: A naughty BBW in her 50's has fun with her 30 something nerd friend.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   .

This story takes place in the late 1980s, and unlike some of my other tales is a true story from my perverted past.

Nancy was an older plumper in her mid 50’s. Her and her doctor husband were going thru a nasty divorce. Seems he’d been caught with one of his nurses, and she was really screwing him over money wise.

She was lonely though, and started exploring her sexual potential via BBS’s (Bulletin Board Systems, precursor to the internet). I met her on one, and because of my enjoyment of BBWs, plus the fact that I too was going through my divorce, we struck up an online friendship despite our age difference (I was in my early 30’s). Soon we translated it to the “real” world, and met for coffee or lunch a few times. We were quite explicit with some of our conversations, swapping stories of sexual lust and desire.

One Friday morning I get a call from Nancy, her computer was hosed, could I come take a look after work? She’d make it worth my time with a home cooked meal. I’m a lousy cook, peanut butter and jelly is a real masterpiece for me, so I jumped at the chance for some good food and friendly talk.

I fixed her computer easily, and we had a great meal with lots of wine. We start up some intimate conversation, it had been some time for either of us since our last sexual encounter with another person. Finally Nancy just stands up, undoing a few buttons on her dress. She pulls it open and lets it fall to the floor, revealing all her sexy plump nakedness. Her platinum blonde hair crowned a pretty face, below which a set of huge tits (F Cups easy) sat. No sag either, despite her age. Her belly was quite full and plump, above her hairy pussy. Her ass, as I would see in a moment, was full and fat, and jiggled so nicely when she walked.

“I think...” she spoke in a very erotic whisper “we are two lonely people who could really use a good FUCK. How about it, big boy. Won’t you take that cock of yours, which I can see is straining at your pants, and use it to fuck my wet pussy?”

I leapt up, and she helped me to quickly shed my clothes. Taking my hand she led me back to her bedroom. Her bed was huge, bigger than a King even, and we quickly jumped in. “I’m so wet and ready!” she whispered urgently. “Don’t hold back, let’s cum quick, OK? Then we can rest and fuck some more later.” I thought perhaps she was just being nice, knowing I was close and about to explode from excitement. She wasn’t kidding though, I took exactly three thrusts into her before she was orgasming. Her face and breasts turned beet red, her fat body quivered, and I could feel cunt juices squirting all over my cock.

That did it for me, I gave a few more quick thrusts and was exploding, filling her bare, wet twat with my big load of cum. She grunted and came again, holding me tight. After my orgasm subsided, we laid together kissing and cuddling. Nancy then suggested a moonlit skinny dip, which I readily agreed to.

Her bedroom had French doors which exited onto her pool deck. We slipped in, the water felt great on our sweaty bodies, and I could easily make everything out in the light of the full moon. We swam for quite a bit, laughing and playing and groping each other. Recharged, we began fucking again in the pool.

First we were in the deep end, her legs and arms wrapped around me, my prick deep inside her. After a while of that, we moved to a more shallow area where I could stand on the bottom. She was facing away from me, holding on to the edge, body extended horizontal. I separated her legs and took her from behind, fucking her pussy while fingering her ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.