And The Children Shall Lead - Cover

And The Children Shall Lead

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Teen twosome becomes stepsiblings; Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice style.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

My father was devastated by the loss of mom, more so than me, perhaps.

I'd hear him on many nights, tossing and turning, even crying, unable to let go.

I was a prom baby (the senior prom), born on Sadie Hawkins Day (Feb.29th). Mom & dad were high school sweethearts, married only a month after graduation, probably because of me, but they counted me as a blessing.

I was only three when mom developed the big 'C', and by the time it was diagnosed, it was too late. She left us just three months later, hence dad's devastation.

For some reason, he never seemed to relate to other women like he did with mom. Perhaps it was the closeness of high school, the forced co-ed status, who knows? Dad was always shy around other women. I don't know about his school days, just later.

I grew up, fortunately, with my gandparents, while dad worked, but he was quite successful and we spent countless times together, almost like an older brother type thing.

I was the spitting image of him: 'raccoon' eyes (like Joe Torre), dark hair, olive skin, but no accent!

By the time I started my junior year of high school, we had gone places even rich kids hadn't, like Rio, London, Rome, Palermo, Hawaii, and ofcourse, the normal places like Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Epcot, Smithsonian, Mt. Rushmore, and Yellowstone.

I think dad was cherishing what he had left and decided that I would take the emotional place of his beloved wife.

It was a hot September. Kids were showing up at school wearing almost nothing and ofcourse, my hormones were kicking into high gear.

Then I met Trina (Caterina). Olive, like me, moist eyes, full pouting lips, and a body that belonged on a magazine cover - somewhere - anywhere!

She was in my math class, which means she had to be gifted somewhat (this was advanced placement math), which only made the total package more awesome to me!

But, with dad having retreated, my sexual interests were involuntary. I was head over heels about her, but I wasn't so sure why!

Finally, I asked dad point blank, to spell it out for me, and he held nothing back. In detail, he covered everything he had only glossed over, three years earlier.

But later that night, I heard him crying. Apparently, my situation brought up his memories of when HE met mom in school, and it still hurt almost seventeen years later.

Trina, it turns out, came from a broken home, with only her mother there for her. Her case was sadder: Her mother had to drop out when she turned up pregnant in her sophomore year! Naturally, the boy was not permitted to marry, not that he wanted to, but Trina's mother got her GED even before her class ever graduated!

So, with this in common, Trina and I began what could only be described as a romance. I mean, I didn't even go up her shirt until our passionate kissing led to it, circa our fourth date.

And I wasn't the aggressor, here! I KNOW she got a handful of my bulging penis through my pants before I 'reciprocated', in kind!

It was on my seventeenth birthday that Trina gave me the present of presents.

We were already mutually masturbating and dad was away on business. My grandparents were nearly deaf so we went into my room, unnoticed by them.

Soon, we were placing our lips where we used to place our hands. Our clothes off, we explored everything that made us tingle.

Our oral sex play, for the sake of eachother, was to full orgasm by both of us, neither wanting to be selfish.

When we realized we were still 'hot', I found myself hovering over Trina, her pubes glistening with the dewy discharges by both of us; my penis pointing at her secret spot like a road sign!

As I lowered my lips to hers, my penis brushed against her slit. It was like the most natural thing in the world for her as she took it, rubbed it around in her juices, and inserted it firmly in place...

As I rotated my hips into her, she winced bravely, and the deed was completed: My penis had penetrated her hymen.

I pulled back, reflexively, and she held my hips in place, getting used to the sensation, then pulled me more deeply into her!

If I thought I was in love before this, I was now head over heels, as my body continued its new exercise, pistoning in and out of my lovely Trina.

When we both knew it was gonna happen, Trina bit my ear and whispered that her period had just ended a couple of days earlier.

With that out of the way, we started grinding like it was the last fuck of our lives instead of the first one!

Finally, I was getting ready to pass out from the intensity of the moment and I unloaded. I pulled back a little and thrust again, hard, and again I unloaded... and again... and again... and still again!

I swear I must've passed out - it was THAT great - and the next thing I hear is: "Happy birthday, my love!"

Well, it looked like we were going down the same road my fath... - WAIT a minute! I had a brainstorm!

We were short a few chaperones for the junior prom and this might be a great way for our parents to meet and maybe, hit it off!

With almost three months to spare, we worked on them incessantly, ofcourse, fitting time in for ourselves also; and finally, reluctantly, they agreed to go.

It wasn't actually a date, but it might've been their first social outings in years.

We each had confided in our parents how far we'd gone, and in their open minded candor, they reminded us to be careful, for everyone's sake, nothing more!

Now, ask me how it went?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.