Wife Watching at the Cinema - Cover

Wife Watching at the Cinema

by jack tar

Copyright© 2024 by jack tar

Erotica Sex Story: The husband observes a couple at the cinema and tries to get his wife to do the same or more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

One night, I stopped by the local adult theatre, a couple came in behind me, the guy dressed in jeans and shirt, the woman in a sweater dress that left her shoulders bare.

After buying tickets, we headed in together, after looking at the choices, they went to one theatre, I to a another. minutes later, they came into the screen I was in, stood to the side for a few minutes, then sat down in a row, like nothing was of place. On the screen, a brunette was in the midst of a 3 some with a couple. The theatre wasn’t full, maybe 10 guys. After a few minutes, the guy sitting behind them leaned forward and started to rub her shoulder and neck, when she made no move to stop him, he leaned in further, then whispered something in her ear.

He then moved to their row, sitting beside her, standing to the side, I could see as he began to rub her breast over her sweater, he leaned over and said something to her, she smiled, he pulled her sweater and bra strap down to one side, fully exposing her breast, he played with it, then began to suck on it, then started to rub her thigh. Her husband sat beside her holding hands, then as if on cue, he got up and stood at the wall, within seconds, another man took his place, he too said something, she smiled, he pulled down the other side of her sweater and bra, fully exposing her breasts, then began to suck on her other breast, the first guy had his hand up her dress, spreading her legs he was rubbing her pussy, she was squirming in her seat, letting out little moans, seemingly enjoying it, this went on for maybe 20 minutes, then she’d had enough, she started to sit up, moving them away, as she moved off up the aisle I could see she was flushed, she fixed her clothes as they left.

This was a massive turn-on, I wondered if I could get my wife Dee to try it. In our days, when dating we had gone to a couple of adult theatre’s, but I would never have thought of doing something like this. Although on a few occasions I rubbed her pussy, or got her to rub my cock before going home for sex.

That weekend, we went to dinner and a movie, since it was summer, Dee wore a light dress, not very revealing, that came to her knees. On the way home, I spontaneously turned into the adult theatre. She gave me a sly grin, had she known my plan, she might not have. After perusing the videos and toys, we bought tickets to the movies, and headed to the first screen. We stood to the side letting our eyes adjust, I could tell, the attention shifted from the blonde being railed on the screen, to the woman standing by the wall.

When we sat down, my hand on Dee’s leg, she had hold of my arm. Nothing happened for probably minutes, suddenly Dee jumped and shifted forward. She said someone behind her was rubbing her neck, then tried to move her dress strap.

I whispered if she didn’t like it, we’d leave, she said it just startled her. Instead of watching the movie, now I was watching her, minutes went by and she squeezed me again, turning slightly, I could see a hand on her right shoulder. When neither of us moved to stop him, he got bolder, then got up, came around, he gave her a smile and sat down.

After a few minutes, he started to rub the outside of her breast, she didn’t move, but had a firm grip on my arm.

When he reached to full on fondle her breast she had a tight grip on my arm, he then reached up to move the shoulder of her dress, then she had enough.

I gave it a few weeks, lying in bed one night I was watching a groping video online, Dee came in to bed and asked what I was watching, she cuddled in, we watched 3 or 4 videos.

When they ended, she said she wanted to fuck, as I got between her legs, she quickly pulled me into her, she was already wet and ready to go, when I whispered in her ear how wet she was, and that the videos must have turned her on, she immediately orgasmed.

Few nights later, watching the same videos, I made a sly comment about what happened a few weeks earlier. Dee said that the whole experience was weird, it kind of creeped her out, but also was kind of kinky. She then reached down and started to stroke my cock, which quickly led to fucking.

That weekend, coming home from the dinner with friends, as we drove by the theatre, I abruptly turned in. In the summer Dee always wears some type of summer dress, either ankle length, or just above the knee. Tonight, it was knee length, but whereas the previous one was more modest, had sleeves and shoulders, this one was more of a sweater on top and shifted to one side. Before entering, we had worked out, that she would squeeze my arm if someone touched her, and again if she was uncomfortable we would leave. Once in the theatre, we stood against the wall, Dee was on my left, I felt her jump, she whispered a man was behind her rubbing her ass. She then led me to a row and we sat down. Within a few minutes, someone started to rub her shoulder, and tried to slip the sweater aside. She reached back, moved the sweater back in place, but let him keep rubbing.

I felt a second hand on the other shoulder, she said it was the same guy, he was rubbing her shoulders and playing with her hair. After a few minutes, he came around to sit beside her. He smiled at her, but didn’t say anything, then started to rub her arm, then the outline of her breast, he moved to fondle her over her dress, she had a tight grip on my arm, but whispered she was still fine, after a few minutes her gripe relaxed. He then said something to her, she smiled, he moved to pull her dress and bra strap down so he could bare her breast and play with it. Then a guy behind her on my side leaned up, tried slide the sweater over, but couldn’t do anything more.

Not content to play with her bare breast, he leaned down to suck on it, her grip on my arm would alternate, I felt her squirm a few times, she was getting turned on. He put his hand on her leg and started to rub it, when he moved his hand between her legs, she grabbed it and told him no, when he didn’t take the hint, she pushed him away and was ready to go. She led as we walked to the car, despite being in flat shoes, I could see she was a bit unsteady, as we left the parking lot, she leaned over and started to give me a blow job. As soon as we were in the house, she yanked off her dress and pulled me to the sofa, she was ready to fuck.

We didn’t talk about that night. A few nights later, I was watching more of the groping videos when Dee came in.

As she cuddled in beside me, watching, we started to talk about what happened. She said as long as no one tried to fuck her, force her, and that when she said enough, we left, she kind of enjoyed it.

Life caught up to us over the next couple months, two months went by, early fall, we were invited to a nice dinner party, Dee wore a snug fitting off the shoulder sweater top, a strapless bra, a short skirt, and a shawl on her shoulders. Around pm, on the way home I detoured to the adult theatre, she didn’t say anything, but grinned. We walked the store, then bought tickets for the theatre.

Entering the theatre, Dee was ahead of me, another man had walked in as well, instead of being directly behind her, I was slightly to her left, holding her hand, he stood beside me, in the theatre light, I watched as he reached to rub her ass. She lightly swatted it away, then we walked to a row with 3 seats. Dee in the middle, myself on the end. We sat, my arm on her leg, her hand holding my arm, on the screen a redhead was in a 3-some with another couple, within seconds, I felt a hand brush my shoulder as it touched her shoulder, she had left her shawl in the car. He was rubbing her shoulder, and started to play with her hair. When he couldn’t reach any further, he came around and sat next to her. He started to rub her arm, then the outline of her breast, he whispered something, she smiled and nodded, he slid the sweater down one arm, (I didn’t realize that as I got out and came around the car for her, she had quickly unsnapped and removed the bra), at once her breast was exposed and he began to play with it. I watched what was happening, watching her expression, as he bared it she had a tight grip on my arm, then quickly eased off. He then started to suck it, his hand was rubbing her other breast over her sweater, he pulled it down completely to play with her other breast. Her grip on my arm totally relaxed, she slouched slightly in the seat, enjoying the attention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.