King Me! - Cover

King Me!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Royal incest-fest with royal consequences!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

In medieval times, families could only continue to rule if they convinced their subjects that their successors were of the same, royal bloodlines as themselves.

Obviously, the easiest way to achieve this was through incest!

Partners for these assignations were not always that readily available!

Take Charles VII, of France.

This unlucky fellow had two sons die in childbirth! (In those days, unlucky or not, the queen's life might be in jeopardy if she couldn't produce offspring!)

On the third try, the baby survived... a baby daughter!

This was barely acceptable to the proud king, and ofcourse they kept trying.

Four years later, they had another girl; 2 years later, another girl, and another, and another!

Five girls, in all, and by then, people were beginning to wonder if it was HIS equipment, on the 'fritz'!

He relegated himself to the fact that he'd have to marry off his eldest daughter to outside royal blood, thus reducing his families' future power.

But fate handed him a different tune!

His oldest daughter, almost from puberty, being so spoiled, was a brat, a cocktease, a bitch, and incredibly sexy looking!

Full round globes, before 'D' cups were invented by Mr. (yes, it's true!) Titsling, sensuous pouting lips (like Linda Ronstadt or Angelina Jolie), raven hair, and her mother's blue eyes, made this girl so uniquely sexy that many a deflowerer went to their deaths trying to be that 'first'!

She was only seventeen when her mother died, and if she was hard to control before, she was impossible, now!

Her maidenhead's days were definitely numbered!

One day, this handsome court scribe was thrown from his horse, suffering a severely sprained ankle which, in and of itself isn't fatal, but Natalia now saw a young man with whom to couple, and who no longer could run!

Fatal, indeed!

Now, Pierre didn't feel like dying! He'd HAD pussy and it wasn't worth dying over!

Yet, so many HAD! Maybe there was...

"What am I THINKING," Pierre mused. "I've got to save my ass, somehow."

An idea came to him! He begged a brief audience with His Majesty.

Due to his station, he was granted such.

"Oh, your majesty, may a thousand locusts consume my tongue if I'm lying, but your daughter, Natalia, has vowed to come to my bed chamber to get deflowered, knowing that I'm in no position to avoid it. It's not that she is trying to be 'with child', she just wants to experience a man. Please sir, I'm a loyal subject. I'd rather you lock me in a dungeon than bring shame to the royal house."

The king began by comforting Pierre, "Alas, I know how tempting her charms can be. As a matter of fact, DID YOU SAY 'WITH CHILD'?" He cut himself off with a shout.

"No, Your Majesty, I said I don't think..."

"Stop! Say no more!" Broke in Charles, as an idea germinated, within!

"My daughter will tell you when she's coming, yes?" asked the king.

"Then, all you need to tell her is that your voice is growing weak (hoarse) and to be gentle with your injury! I will take your place and teach her a lesson she'll never forget!" The king's wheels were turning!

The next night, around midnight, Natalia strode brazenly to Pierre's chamber and let herself inside.

Once there, she fumbled in the dark until she found a bandaged foot, confirmed by the unmistakable grunt of Pierre(?) in pain, as she accidentally hit it!

She thought to herself that Pierre was totally committed to her because he anointed himself with wondrous fragrances and was already lying there, naked!

Pierre dove into Natalia's vulva with an angry tongue, attacking every receptor her young body had...except it wasn't Pierre!

It was daddy!

Before Natalia could rid herself of her annoying hymen, her lover devoured her prodigious breasts, stimulating her even more so!

Finally, she lowered herself to his throbbing penis and drizzled his precum around her unpunctured maidenhead!

Then, just as she began to drop, Charles thrust up forcefully, breaking the maiden's flower and sliding into her newly opened vagina!

A retreat, another foray, gaining two more inches, followed by another retreat, and then a thrust all the way into her!

She was in some discomfort, but her father used his fingers to ignite her clit into flames, and she soon found herself nearly swooning, in pleasure!

She began riding him, gaining more lubrication.

Their tempo increased, but Natalia informed Pierre (Charles) that she was afraid her father would kill him if she became 'with child' so she said it was time to withdraw!

But her partner would have none of it! He grabbed her hips and commenced a set of violent thrusts designed to empty his balls into her womb!

"Stop! Stop!" She begged, or we'll be undone!

He was almost there!

More and more, he kept pounding his way deep into the princess' very depths. His prolonged thrusts finally had their effect on Natalia and she stopped trying to retreat, concentrating rather, on accepting her lover as deep as he wished to penetrate!

Finally, he could hold back no longer!

Jet after jet of kingly sperm fired into his daughter's body, only to be greedily sucked up by her cervix which fed it into her ready womb!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.