Lily in Bondage - Cover

Lily in Bondage

by hunny

Copyright© 2000 by hunny

Erotica Sex Story: Taylor teaches Lily about bondage, punishment, pain and unbelievable pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   .

Lily was exhausted and content when she and Taylor returned home. She ran her fingers lightly over the sparkling new chain around her wrist.

"Lily." Taylor called from the bedroom.

"Yes Love?" she answered. She had reclined on the sofa, relaxing finally, after her long day.

"Lily!" Taylor yelled.

"What Taylor?" She called.

Taylor appeared in the doorway, obviously annoyed. He looked at her with smoldering eyes until she finally looked up at him.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, concern filling her voice.

"I can't believe this!" Taylor bellowed. Confusion and worry crossed Lily's face. "Just collared today, and already you're being disobedient and disrespectful."

Lily gasped. Taylor had always told her before he expected her to step into 'sub-space'. He gestured toward their bedroom. Lily stood quickly, and hurried into the bedroom. She stood in the middle of the room; her gaze riveted on the floor. Taylor stepped up behind her, and in an irritated tone, demanded, "Take off that dress. You've gotten it all wrinkled now." She quickly pulled the simple, white silk dress up over her head. She stood nude, except for the rose quartz dangles cinched around her large, pink nipples. Taylor moved to stand in front of Lily, a devilish grin crossing his face. He reached out and quickly grasped the beads dangling from her nipples, and gave them a sharp tug. Lily winced at the sudden pain in her nipples, but managed not to cry out. "You are going to pay close attention to me, and obey me now, aren't you Lily?"

Lily didn't hesitate. "Yes Master." Her body shivered, and her thick, hard nipples ached.

Without a word, Taylor dropped a pair of wrist cuffs at her feet. She bent gracefully to retrieve the cuffs, displaying her smooth, bare ass. Taylor resisted the temptation to take a swat at her creamy bottom, allowing Lily to wait, and wonder when the first stroke would land. Lily quietly buckled the cuffs onto her wrists as Taylor had trained her. Taylor grasped Lily's wrists, and fastened her cuffs to the eyehook in the ceiling above her. Her full, soft breasts were raised invitingly, the hard nipples offered up to Taylor, framed by her nipple rings. Taylor reached out and flicked the tips of her excited nipples. Once he was certain he had her complete attention, Taylor opened the heavy cedar chest where he kept his toys. Lily watched in nervous fascination as her Master leisurely selected his tools for that evening's game. He chose his favorite riding crop, a set of nipple clamps, a lavender suede flogger, a heavy, black silk blindfold, a set of thigh cuffs, and a special set of clover clamps. Lily's eyes widened a little as Taylor selected each item. They had played with all of those things before, but Taylor had never used them all in the same session before.

Taylor gripped the heavy, braided handle of the flogger, taking a few swings through the air to test the weight and balance. As Taylor moved to stand behind Lily, he let the supple fringe of the flogger caress her left hip. He stroked her tight, smooth ass with the soft strips of suede for a moment. Lily clenched her eyes closed when the leather left her skin, knowing that the first blow would bite into her flesh soon. She listened for movement, but silence and tension filled the air. The first blow landed with a snap, sending a hundred licks of fiery pain through her tender ass. She yelped in surprise and pain.

"That's for not coming the first time I called you." Taylor said, barely above a whisper. "The next two strokes," he informed her as he drew back for another swing, "are for not coming... " The second stroke landed across her right ass cheek. "The second time I called you." Taylor landed his third stroke across her left ass cheek. Lily bit her lip, refusing to cry out. Taylor caressed her stinging ass with the fringe of the flogger. "Now Lily," he said calmly, "who am I?" The fourth swing bit into her already tender right cheek, a few strands snapping at her thigh.

"You are my Master." She hissed as the sting spread across her ass.

"That's right, Lily. But you forgot to call me Master, Lily." The fifth stroke sent needle sharp spikes of fire across her sore left ass cheek and thigh. Lily bit her lip as lights flashed through her mind.

"I am sorry, Master. I won't forget again, Master." Taylor walked slowly around to face her. His amused smile made her flush deeply.

"Why Lily, I don't believe I've ever seen your nipples so erect." He slipped the wire loop from her right nipple, and leaned down to quickly flick her throbbing nipple with his tongue. Lily's knees threatened to buckle as he repeated his teasing on her left nipple. She felt a low moan rumble in her throat. "Now, pleasure... " his voice was velvety, making her spine tingle with anticipation, "or pain?"

Lily gasped. Taylor smiled at her shocked expression. "Did you really think we were finished, Lily?" Lily shook her head miserably. "Let's get you ready for the rest of your lesson now." He selected the thigh cuffs from his collection, and fastened them onto her trembling thighs. "Spread, Lily." He commanded simply. She silently obeyed. Her whole body trembled when he slipped one of his thick fingers between her slick, smooth pussy lips. "Oh Lily, maybe you are learning, my love. Are you ready to serve me now?" She nodded mutely as he stirred her moisture between her sensitive folds. "I'm not so sure, Lily."

"Please Master..." She dared to moan. Taylor looked at her impatiently. She forced her voice to work, despite her excitement and nervousness. "Please prepare me to serve your pleasure, Master."

"Hmm," Taylor smiled, "my good little girl." He picked up the set of four clover clamps, and held them before her face. "I've had these made especially for tonight." He informed Lily smugly. Each pair of clamps was connected by a short chain. He smirked at her, and bent to his knees. He opened her thighs further, and lightly pinched her lips. Taylor spread her pussy lips, and fastened the first pair of clamps to the left fold. He clipped the connecting chain to a clip on the left thigh cuff. He repeated the process with the second pair of clamps on her soft right lip. Lily winced as each clamp was fastened. The weight of the clamps held her lips down and open. Taylor stepped back to admire his work. Lily stood before him as open and vulnerable as she'd ever been.

As he reached again into his collection of toys, Lily strained to see what he would select next. Taylor turned back to Lily, grinning broadly. He held up the silk blindfold for her to see. Lily opened her mouth, as if to speak, but remained silent. Taylor stepped behind her again, and tied the blindfold around her head. He was very careful to make sure it was comfortable, and completely deprived Lily of her sight. He then walked from the room.

Taylor stood silently in the doorway, watching Lily shift uncomfortably in her bonds. He enjoyed her nervousness for a few moments before soundlessly going to the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later with a bowl of ice, and a red taper candle.

Lily listened to him move through the room, unaware of how close he might be, or what he had in mind for her still. Her ears perked at a soft rattling. The next moment, her nipples burned with cold. She couldn't contain her gasp of shock as the ice cubes circled around her nipples. When her nipples were as cold and stiff as she'd ever felt, the ice was held directly on the ultra-sensitive tips. Her whole body shivered. Lily yelped when Taylor let a thin stream of molten candle wax drizzle over her aching, cold nipples. The wax cooled and hardened instantly, and Taylor flicked off the wax with his fingernail in the next second. Lily's entire body was aflame with awareness and excitement. She waited for Taylor to apply more ice or wax.

Taylor watched Lily squirm in anticipation. A satisfied smirk crossed his lips. He quietly picked up the riding crop, holding it upside down, so the tassel swung freely. His whisper thundered in her ears. "Who am I Lily?" The thin leather tassel of the crop stung just under her left nipple.

She gasped in shock and pain. "You are my Master." She managed to say after a moment.

The tassel bit just under her right nipple. "Will you forget my title again, Lily?"

She drew a jagged breath. "No, Master." She said, her voice quavering with pain, pleasure, excitement, and a twinge of fear.

"You must respect me, Lily." Taylor demanded as the tassel whistled through the air, landing with a quick snap above Lily's left nipple.

"Yes Master. I do, Master." She squeaked. She yelped as the sharp sting lanced through her, just above her right nipple.

"You are mine, Lily." Taylor reminded her.

She had trouble stammering, "Y... yes, M... m... Master." To her utter amazement, she felt her excitement begin to drip from her aching pussy.

"I love you, Lily." Taylor comforted her, as his tassel snapped against the tip of her left nipple. "That's why I'm showing you how important respect is."

Lily moaned, aching to obey, and give herself completely to her Master. "I love you, Master."

The tassel bit at the tip of her right nipple. "Have you learned your place, Lily?"

Lily's mind spun in her mad excitement. "Oh! Yes, Master!" she cried out.

Before she even took a breath, ice was again caressing her burning nipples. Her knees felt soft, her pussy actually dribbling its juices down her thighs. Taylor caressed and teased her now cherry red nipples until the ice melted completely. He reached up and released her wrists from the ceiling hook, and in the next moment, covered her left nipple with his hot mouth. Lily collapsed under the weight of her pleasure. Taylor scooped her into his powerful arms as he moved his suckling mouth to her right nipple.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.