Keiichi's Best Worst Day

by Dark Paladin

Copyright© 2000 by Dark Paladin

Erotica Sex Story: Keiichi Morisato, Belldandy, and other characters from Oh! My Goddess! have a very bad (or good?) day when Keiichi is possessed by a Lust Demon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   First   Pregnancy   .

Author's Notes:I know, I'm suppose to be dead. That's what the doctors told me. "Well, DP, you should be dead."

I'm not. Cancer's in remission, I'm feeling great, and almost a year later, I'm ready to make my comeback. (Which isn't that big - I think I had about three readers last time around.)

Anyway, here's my first story on my return. As with my other stories, expect virgins getting plowed for the first time, men with cocks eager to knock them up, and some lucky sap in the middle of it.

In this case, I've decided on a lemon fic (note: a lemon is something not all people enjoy, usually used regarding sex stories) surrounding the cast of Oh! My Goddess!, an anime title which is a cutest, sweetest, most romantic story ever. It also has a ton of sex appeal with cute girls left and right which just need a good fucking.

I try and include enough details for folks new to the series (I highly recommend it, even if just for the nice romantic stuff), while trying to keep with the spirit of the original characters. I admit I don't have Kosuke Fujishima's inspiration and style down (and I'm sure he wouldn't approve of this story anyway), but I tried to keep the humor and sexiness the same.

Of course, there's much more sexiness here...


For the most part, Keiichi Morisato had everything he could ask for. Well, almost everything.

To most of the world, or at least to the members of the Nagomi tech school, Keiichi was the luckiest guy in the world. First off, he was a mechanical genius, with a sense of machines that bordered on the mystical. Then he lived just about rent free at a nearby temple.

But the one thing that made him the envy of the school was that he lived with four of the hottest girls in the entire school. All right, so one of them was his little sister Megumi. But most of the guys on the campus would jump at the chance to get in her pants. Or any of the other three women in the Morisato household. Urd, Skuld, and the lovely Belldandy inspired many jokes about Keiichi's home life, as well as many masturbation fantasies about fucking any of the three lovely ladies, or all three in the more outrageous fantasies. In fact, Keiichi would be surprised to know how many fantasies involved him between both men and women.

But that's not the focus of this story. While most people joked about Keiichi's sexual habits, most people knew him to be too reserved and shy to put the moves on any of the women, even his nearly constant companion Belldandy. So jokes were made, jealous eyes cast, but <i>nobody</i> believed that Keiichi was getting any from the pure and loving Bell, let alone her two sisters.

_And they'd be right, _ Keiichi thought to himself early one morning. He was laying in bed, half awake after another long night studying. He had a to get up soon, but for now was enjoying the delicious feeling of simply laying on his floor bed (being Japanese), thinking for a few peaceful moments while wrapped up in a warm cozy blanket.

It had been almost two years since he had made the accidental wish, the one that would change his life forever. One wrong phone call, and he had Belldandy in his dorm room, telling him he had one wish, for whatever he wanted. Of course, Keiichi thought it was some prank by his sampeis (senior classmates), making fun of his inability to get a girlfriend because of his short stature.

_So I wished for a Goddess just like her to be with me forever, _ he thought dreamily. Next thing he knew, there was a hole in the roof, his dorm room looked like a tornado had hit it, and there was the lovely Belldandy standing there telling him that his wish had been granted, and that she would stay with him for as long as he needed her.

Since then, his life had done from one misadventure to the next, between her sexy, meddling sister Urd trying to "help" their budding relationship (more often then not messing things up), or Belldandy's little sister _not_ wanting them to be together, demons, ninjas, ghosts, rival goddesses, and a slew of other things out to separate them and destroy him. He was sometimes amazed that he had survived it all.

But it was all worth it every morning and he woke up, left his room, and heard Belldandy say-

"HEY, ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP ALL DAY?" Keiichi almost jumped out of his skin at the voice. He didn't, but did jump out of bed in surprise, which caused him to roll onto the floor with a loud thump, while his blanket got wrapped around his legs so that when he tried to stand up, he fell over backwards in a heap, cracking his head against the wall.

"Ouch," he groaned as he rubbed his head gingerly. He opened his eyes, seeing Skuld standing there in the doorway with a large megaphone that looked to be made of bits of telephones and stereo speakers.

Skuld was the youngest of the three goddess sisters. If Belldandy was the beautiful one, and Urd was the sexy one, then Skuld was the cute one. She appeared to be between 12 and 14 years of age, with long black hair hair that cascaded around her head. Between her eyebrows and on either cheek was a rounded, upside down triangle with a white dot in the middle, a symbol of her goddesshood. As usual, she was wearing her long sleeve blouse/coat combo with short skirt that showed off her long, coltish legs. Keiichi knew she wore the outfit for maximum movement when working on her many inventions, but he sometimes worried about the comments some of his more perverted classmates made about her when they thought he couldn't hear.

"Skuld, what are you doing? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Belldandy went to the market, and Urd said I had to get you up so you wouldn't be late for school, so don't blame me!" Skuld huffed.

"Fine," Keiichi grumbled. He pulled at the blanket to unwrap himself, and made his first mistake of the morning.

With all of his rolling around, fatigue, and shock from Skuld's megaphone, he hadn't noticed that penis had wormed its way out of his boxer shorts. Before he could react, three things became clear to everyone in the room.

One: Keiichi was suffering from "Morning Wood". Two: While Keiichi was pretty short, his penis more than made up for his lack of height. (What do I mean by that? If he was as tall as his penis was large, he'd tower over Urd.) Three: Every centimeter of his large cock was exposed to Skuld's eyes.

Keiichi was frozen, the only thing telling him he was alive was the burning sensation in his cheeks. Skuld's eyes were wide open, roaming up and his shaft, her analytic mind committing every detail to memory. The cock pulsated as she looked at it, the veins throbbing as the cute girl watched it dance before her.

Keiichi leapt to his feet, throwing the blanket around his waist. "Get out of here, Skuld!" he shouted. He tried to ignore the delicious friction the blanket made against his swollen penis. He rushed forward, gently, but forcefully, grabbing her by the arm. "Go- go tell Urd I'll be out in a few minutes." He stammered.

"Hey," Skuld protested as he pushed her out. "Don't treat me like a kid!" But it was too late; Keiichi had slid the paper door shut on her. She stood at the door, then stamped her foot as she stuck her tongue at it.

A second later the image of Keiichi's cock popped into her mind like an afterimage. She jerked her tongue back in her mouth with a gasp as she felt a powerful blush spread over her cute features.


Urd checked her preparations. Everything was perfect - Belldandy was gone for several hours, and Keiichi was about to come out for breakfast with no clue of her plans for him.

Urd was a powerful, if undisciplined, goddess who oozed sexiness from every pore. Her long, silver-white hair shimmered as it cascaded down her back, around her shoulders, and between her large breasts. Like her sisters she had the tokens on her face showing her rank as a goddess, only her triangles were solid and sharper along the edges. Her outfit was like all the others she wore; low in the chest, high in the legs, and revealed enough of her flawless coppery skin to put any man, and some women, into a frenzy of lust. Of course, her charms, while not unnoticed, were largely ignored by the pure hearted Keiichi.

She looked around after sending Skuld down to wake Keiichi. _The coast is clear._ She reached into her cleavage, pausing a moment to lightly graze her right nipple _ah, nice_ to pull out a small vial.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.