Slut to Remember - Cover

Slut to Remember

by Caesar

Copyright© 2000 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A young man and his friend are poking that friends mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

There was a young lady named Brook
Who never could learn how to cook.
But on a divan
She could please any man-
She knew every darn trick in the book!


I didn't even knock but entered into my best friends house with only a quick glance behind me to ensure no one saw my entrance. The door closed quickly behind me. It was Wednesday afternoon and I had a free period, an hour and a half. It took only five minutes to get to Williams place from my high school. Though William had a Math class right then.

In fact, I have been coming to his home this time very week for nearly the full school year.

The drapes were open and the early summer sunlight made the oriental flavoured decor seem surreal. William and his family are from rural China - though William called himself a 'banana', first generation to be born in the West and was more 'white' than 'yellow'. His parents, though, always revered and reminisced about their history. I guess they didn't pass this honour down to their only son.

I threw my spring jacket by the door and smelled the delicious spices that permeated through the house - alien, but delightful. I had been invited to the Yang house many times in the ten years I've known William - it was always a pleasure to my large teenage appetite.

My boots joined the jacket.

Williams father was an Engineer that was well educated, intelligent and a dedicated father and husband. William took after his father in looks, short dumpy with dark hair and small dark eyes. I got along with Mr. Yang very well.

I jumped on one foot, comically, as I pulled my socks from my feet. They were left draped over my boots.

Williams mother, was cut from a different stone than her son or husband. She was in her late thirties, as far as I could figure. Had distinctive Asian features, with a small soft body, and spoke barely a dozen words of English. When I attended one of the Yang family functions, she barely acknowledged my existence - neither William or his father seemed to notice.

I strode into the comfortable home, and made my way to the back of the home and the bedrooms - my shirt forgotten on the floor behind me.

I once asked William why his mom acted coldly towards me, and he only laughed and revealed her dislike and distrust for anything outside her Family and culture. I suppose I understood, she never came between me and my friendship with her son - so I ignored her all those years as did William.

I paused in unbuttoning my jeans to look into Williams parents room. It shouldn't surprise me, I knew, but it always did. Mrs. Yang sat on the edge of her bed, a large king-sized Western bed that I knew her husband had purchased out of decadence for the comfort it had over the bed they had brought from China. She wore black stockings, a black garter that did little to hide the role about her middle and a half bra that did nothing to hide her wide dark nipples topping her small droopy tits.

Sara, as William and his father called her when they spoke English about me, sat with a half smile. Waiting for me as she did every week for nearly the last year.

Even as I stood and stared, enjoying the sight of the older woman - my best friends mother - she spread her knees revealing her sparse black straight bush between her thighs.

My jeans ended up about my ankles, and I knew better than to wear underwear on Wednesdays.

Sara didn't move, but her smile widened so I could see her teeth - as I stepped into her room. My cock the focus of her gaze.

Every week, she had worn the same thing, very Western lingerie. I think she had some idea that her soft but shapely legs were unattractive, while ignoring her soft stomach, droopy breasts and soft wide ass. She wore only black lingerie, and I had counted three different sets - her legs always clad in stockings.

It amused me but I never smiled in amusement within her presence. And truth be told, I rather enjoyed it.

I stepped up to her and reached out a hand to the back of her head. Sara Yang had short black hair, that hung just below her ears. She didn't resist as I pulled her towards me - her mouth opening.

My half hard dick was immediately swallowed in the warm wet delightful mouth. If I had any comment about Sara's cock sucking, was that she enjoyed it so much that she would often suck so hard it would hurt. The first time my dick had entered her, was in her mouth. The first time she had taken my come, it had been in her mouth. In my weekly visits, I most often had her suck me.

Quickly I was hard and pumping in time to her plunging face, my hand casually holding the back of her head.


Most days I jerked off at least once. Fourteen and my favourite toy was hanging between my legs - no surprise there. Didn't most teenage boys spend most time fantasizing about every female around them?

Well I never thought about Mrs. Yang - she was the silent small mother of my best friend. Not unattractive I suppose, but with her cold attitude towards me and the fact that I never seen her in anything less than a long skirt and sweater, she was far from my fantasies.

That changed when I opened the door to Williams room, his father reading in a lawn chair in their backyard and telling me to just go in, and found Mrs. Yang kneeling upon her sons bed - her son behind.

It didn't register at first but then I saw her naked bottom, the dark thick skirt bunched at her waist, her white cotton panties half ways to her knees. I had entered the room as William shoved his naked hips forwards, his slacks and underwear around his ankles, and smacked loudly against his mother.

I stood startled beyond description - my best buddy was fucking his mother!

William continued to pump his dick, his soft ass jiggling almost in time to his mothers. He was holding onto her hips and I could tell he was speeding up, in my innocence I still knew what was about to happen.

Mrs. Yang was grunting as William hissed and shoved one final time forwards into her. I had done the same thing, but into my hand to fantasies best not revealed her - but my buddy was emptying his seed into his mom.

They both fell forwards and William lay upon his mothers soft body, panting. She was breathing heavy but didn't seem as tired as her son when she turned to look at her son over her shoulder to find me standing in the doorway with my hand still on the door handle.

She spoke in Mandarin and hissed at her son.

William turned his head and turned white at seeing me. Frantically he rolled off his mother, fumbling with his pants and underwear while continuously saying, "Shit".

It wasn't William that I was looking at, but the naked soft round ass of her mother. Though I did notice that her face had a worried look until her eyes lowered, to my crotch and the bulge within. She smiled in that half smile I had come to know, and spoke quickly in Mandarin to her son.

He answered in English, she understood much more of my language than she spoke, "Mom?"

After his slacks were belted up he quickly departed his own room, taking care to ignore my look of astonishment. I heard the door to their house open as he exited to the back yard.

I turned back to Mrs. Yang to find her rolling off the bed and to her knees on the carpeted floor, the skirt falling to hid her naked loins. I watched still stunned as she crawled awkwardly on her knees to kneel before me, her eyes looking into mine.

Without a change in her face, she reached up and undid the buttons of my jeans. Her glaze turned downwards even as my cock sprung out of my pants - she gasped and her eyes widened in what I would classify pleasure. I was much larger than her son, my beast friend.

She didn't hesitate but closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took my hard dick half ways, the head of my circumcised penis already hitting the back of her throat.

I still had not taken my hand from the door handle as my best friends mother began to suck my virgin cock.


I pulled her face firmly off my hard dick, her mouth still obscenely wide but empty. She mewed with desire, her eyes opening to stare at my saliva covered white dick.

I was teasing her, knowing how much she loved my big cock within her mouth. She was a tiny woman, barely five feet tall, and with small features to match. My cock seemed to stretch her her lips wide while puffing out her cheeks. And when she took my cock down her throat, I could see my head moving inside her neck. She loved it.

It was out of reach of her mouth as I leaned over and slipped my hand between her spread thighs. My fingers immediately came into contact with her straight pubic hair, feeling the generous female spend already coating it.

When my fingers touched her thick clitoris she jumped, but I ignored it and moved lower till my middle finger sunk within her hot wet cunt.

She mewed again, her body falling back onto the bed and her knees coming up till her stockinged feet were flat upon the bed. Sara loved fingers inside her body, especially mine which were nearly the size of her son's penis.

We never spoke, I never asked or considered what Sara may want. Perhaps I had an Asian soul - it was how her son treated her. I knew she wanted my cock within her - she always enjoyed when I cunt-fucked her. Yet I reached for one of her arms and pulled her hand to her loins, she saw my look and slipped two fingers into the grove at the top of her slit. She again closed her eyes to enjoy.

I fingered her hole as she frigged her clitoris and I knew she would not take long.

My free hand pumped my cock and I imagined my sperm raining down onto her clean black lingerie, yellow skinned breasts and face.


"I'm going to ask you a favour okay Jerry?" We stood outside his parents bedroom door, his hand on the handle looking at me. He knew his mother was blowing me for the last couple of weeks and I knew he was fucking her nearly every day. We had no other secrets.

"Sure man?"

"I don't want you to... ", he couldn't meet my eyes and I had no idea what he wanted, "... fuck her okay?"

What! I had thought when William asked me to join him and his mother, in a threesome, that I would finally get to loose my virginity.

He must have seen my disappointment and confusion, "You can fuck her mouth or ass if you want." Her ass? I had not even thought of such a thing - in my fantasies, I only thought of sexy mouths and wet cunts. I still hadn't said anything, "You can... if you want... when I'm not around." He meant fuck her cunt.

"You don't want me to fuck her...", I couldn't say it.

"Vagina." He offered.

"... when you are around?" He nodded. "Sure William, no problem."

He opened the door and I saw the first fully naked woman in my life, clad only in black lingerie. My best buddies mother as she sat up on her bed and spread her legs, her wetness readily apparent.


Near silently Sara climaxed, her eyes glued to my pumping hand on my cock, her sex clenching my plunging finger. Her hairless yellow body, now clad in a sheen of sweat glowed in the afternoon light.

I don't think she ever orgasmed with her son or husband, and she would suppress her pleasure when her son was with us. I never understood this, but never dwelled upon it. But alone, on my Wednesday afternoon visits for instance - she had a hair-trigger and often came several times each.

I had lain awake last night, thinking how I would fuck Sara today, as I stroked myself. I thought of using her ass hole again, knowing that she had some perverse enjoyment of the pain-pleasure that she endured each time I fucked her there. Or of laying back and having her bounce up and down upon my cock - enjoying the mature sight of her movements.

My finger slipped from her overheated wet hole and I slapped her hip and motioned for her to turn over. She frowned but turned over, on her knees, assuming I wanted her in that position. Sara never seemed to care how her son or I used her body, never denying us when we had privacy.


I was panting and spent, as Mrs. Yang crawled off my body towards her sons, only a brief longing gaze over her shoulder at my dick. I watched her gaping ass hole, and my pearl coloured fluid leaking out as her wide ass waddled towards the bed. William grabbed his mothers hair, roughly, and pulled her mouth to his tiny hard cock. She sucked it obediently.

How many times I had slept over at the Yang household as a kid, though it now contained a completely different purpose. Williams father would go to bed with his wife and when he fell asleep, his wife would come to her sons room. I slept over as many times as my parents allowed me, and never did a night go by that I didn't get to use my buddies mother in some way.

His eyes stole a look at my softened soiled cock, jealously barely contained since it was larger than his when I was soft, and asked me if I had finished the Art assignment due tomorrow.


Mr. Yang had a huge collection of ties - he wore them every day to work - and they were easy to find. Sara looked surprised when I motioned for her to lift her arms before her and press her wrists together. Of course I bound her.

Using the loose end of the tie, I half dragged the middle-aged woman out of her room and to the kitchen.

The Yang household had very little Western furniture - the dining room being empty except for an old wooden cabinet - so the only table existed within the kitchen, in the breakfast nook. I placed her face foreword upon the wide strong table and tied the loose end of the tie to the far end. Two more ties bound her ankles to each table leg, spreading her feet over a meter apart.

Sara watched me nervously, but with a strange hunger that I've come to know. She wanted what I could give her - what her son or husband obviously could not provide. My big white cock in her tight yellow cunt... and when properly applied could lift her to the heights of rapture.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.