A Double Sleepover - Cover

A Double Sleepover

by sara brown

Copyright© 2024 by sara brown

BDSM Sex Story: Adam and Andi came for a sleepover and we did as people in our lifestyle do, i was Adam`s bed warmer for the night.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Another true story from my early days living with Marc, just wait till i publish the 2 charity auctions i took part in.

Marc told me on Thursday lunchtime he had a manager from one of the Midlands offices coming up for a meeting.

He would be bringing his PA who was also his girlfriend/sub/slave not really sure what her actual title is.

Marc had stayed with them a few times and she bed warmed for him, as i will for his friend.

I suppose as Marc fucks the PA again in return.

For those who do not know the way our community/faith woks, here it is briefly.

The man of the house is responsible for the discipline of whoever is under his roof at the time.

If they get visitors, the wife or a daughter, if old enough, acts as a bed warmer and gives sexual favours as requested.

So, when Marc goes away he stays with such a family as indeed Don Brown used to.

When at home a lady is at the command of the head of house and again does as requested.

I think that is enough about how we live and will leave you with this fact, no man from our local community/faith has ever been charged with adultery, we rarely marry.

They arrived with Marc, who had picked them up from the station as i was sorting out lunch/dinner.

It was a big shop-bought roasted chicken and already prepared roast potatoes, only to put in a tin in then the oven, readymade Yorkshire puddings, just to warm as the potatoes cook and 3 bags of fresh microwave vegetables.

I had done this meal a lot so was quite good at it.

My mum did me some gravy, she makes it from stock, not over sure what her stock is.

When we had finished our dinner i had a white loaf of bread to slice up to mop up any gravy left on the plate and more gravy added if wanted and the remaining Yorkshire puddings on a plate to eat covered with golden syrup.

Both Yorkshire traditions i think meant to fill the family up, some even had the gravy-soaked bread before dinner and little meat, so my gran says.

Adam was a big 6-foot handsome black man, Andi a 5-8 white girl with a body to kill for or trade your current slave for!

He was in very smart casual shirt and slacks with his belt end hanging down a long way, as was the trend a few years ago.

She was in very little.

It was suggested by Marc a swim before dinner, i said i only needed an hour or so, as all was ready to go.

That fell into place the caning i got before he went to work that morning to show his mark, only 5 but like railway tracks, he used the senior, not hard but firm.

He turned out to be a BBC, Big Black Cock, which was on display as we all stripped naked to bathe.

Her nipples had like little pinkie ends, they looked delish.

As she turned to get in the water her bottom had more than a red hue.

We had all sorts of games with hoops, balls, and an inflatable flamingo, yes, we got one of those too.

Less than an hour and i love them both so much already, we laughed and played like kids, i particularly liked swimming underwater between Adams legs, maybe thats another story, but i can disclose i needed help by grabbing things, me not being a very good swimmer!

Marc said it was now 3.00 so time i sorted our meal so i got out, wiped myself down and just popped on an apron mum gave me when i left home to sort the meal out.

The meal was a huge success as was the two bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Prosecco we devoured.

Those who know me know i am not a good drinker, as the photos Marc took on his phone show, but hey, i had a great time and only had a quarter of what they had.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.