Prom Night Fashion Show - Cover

Prom Night Fashion Show

by Ted E. Bear

Copyright© 2024 by Ted E. Bear

Fantasy Sex Story: Kelly's prom preparations interrupted by intruders - Short story -

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Sex Toys   .

“Mom?” Kelly stumbled through the door, her arms laden with packages. She teetered, struggling to close the door with her foot. Losing her balance, she fell, nearly burying herself in boxes and bags. Laughing, she pushed free, rose. Stepping gingerly around the packages, she walked to the kitchen, still giggling.

“Mom? Mom, I got it-got all of it! The dress is perfect, Mom, thank you so much!”

At 17, Kelly was a marvel-beyond beautiful. Long, light blond hair, almost 5’8”. A lithe body honed by competitive beach volleyball, huge green eyes framed by long, thick lashes. The prom dress-a whole outfit, really---was her parents’ reward for her 4.0 grade average. Kelly was everything-beautiful, smart, and a good girl, to boot. Never had sex, never done drugs. Her parents were blessed, and they knew it.

“Mom?” Kelly knew her mother was home-the car was in the drive, and the front door had been unlocked. Climbing the stairs, Kelly felt no fear, no trepidation. Her mother was probably sleeping, she reasoned. But this was worth waking her for.

“Mom?” Kelly knocked softly, “you decent?”

“Kelly?”

Kelly tried the knob, was surprised to find the door locked. Something wasn’t right-her mom sounded upset. “Mom, are you okay?”

“I’m fine, sweetie,” came the muffled reply. “D-did you get your dress?”

“Yes, Mom-mom, are you sure you’re alright?”

“P-put it on, baby-I want to see you in it.”

“Okay!” Kelly bounded down the stairs, her worry forgotten in her excitement. Tearing into boxes and bags, she slid out of her shorts, pulled her tank top over her head, revealing her perfect, C cup breasts. Tearing open the Victoria’s Secret bag, she pulled out the matched push up bra, lace panties, garter belt, and seamed stocking set. Laying on her back on the sofa, she rolled the stockings on, her hands moving, stroking. She always felt sexy in stockings. Maybe on prom night...

Pouring herself into the form fitting black satin sheath, she stood before the mirror, adjusting the bodice to best enhance her breasts. Slipping the stiletto heels on her feet, she twirled. Perfect. She wasn’t stuck up, but she knew how good she looked. Swirling her hair into a careless cascade, she pinned it, then smiled.

Prancing up the stairs, she called out again, “Mom? Unlock the door, I’m ready!”

Pushing the now unlocked door open, Kelly swept into the room-and stopped, stunned. Her eyes widened as she took in the scene. Her mom, her lovely, sweet mother, hands bound behind her, on her knees, a huge black man forcing his gargantuan cock down her throat as she gagged. Kelly’s dad, on his back, tied spread eagle, gag in his mouth, struggling in vain, his eyes locked on Kelly. Kelly turned to flee, but her momentary hesitation was her downfall-a hand clapped over her mouth, another around her waist, and she was dragged into the room. Thrown belly down on the floor, the man fell on her, knocking the wind from her with his weight. Struggling wildly, Kelly was nearly a match for the man, but he was just too big, too strong. He forced her arms behind her back, lashed them together with a length of cord. Kelly fought to breathe under his bulk, to scream, but couldn’t. Another pair of hands, and he legs were bound to a bar, forced and held apart at the ankles. A hand reaching up, between her legs, and her panties were torn from her, then jammed into her mouth. Kelly squealed breathlessly through her new lace panties, her green eyes wide with horror.

Raucous laughter as the men-five of them, marveled at their new prize. Flipping her roughly on her back, they admired her breasts straining against the satin of her dress. Calloused hands kneading, squeezing as she squirmed, trying in vain to escape the pawing. The black man in her mother’s mouth was hooting, crowing with pleasure as he fucked her face furiously, balls slapping her chin as his tool began to twitch, swell. With a shout, he blew his load into her protesting mouth. Hot, thick spunk filled her mouth, running down her chin as she gagged, struggled to swallow. Kelly looked on in horror---this was her mom! Her MOM!

Finished, the black man threw her mother to the floor like a used up toy. Her mom curled up on her side, trickle of cum running from her bruised face, pooling before her.

“Your turn.” He looked at Kelly, who began to struggle anew, trying to get her bound feet under her to push back. Sitting on her chest, one man yanked the panties from her mouth, forcing her mouth open with his fingers. Unzipping his fly, he laughed as his huge dick sprang forth, bobbing against her lips.

“Nnnn!” Kelly whipped her head back and forth, her eyes filling with tears as the man trapped her head, pushed his swollen cock past her sweet, pink lips. She choked, gagged as he shoved further, into her throat. Gasping, then writhing wildly as her air was cut off. Her jaws stretched painfully, but she didn’t notice-she couldn’t breathe, and that was all she could think of. Her hips jumped and bucked, her knees drew up, trying to dislodge the hateful meat choking her. Her dress slid up, further, further, until her soft, blond pussy was bare.

“Hey, looky there!” The black man guffawed, “I think she wants something, don’t you?”

Grabbing her mother by the hair, he dragged her over, threw her down between Kelly’s quivering thighs. Shoving hard, he pressed her face into Kelly’s pussy. Yanking her hair, he forced her face up and down, opening her daughter’s slit.

“Eat her, you whore!” He shouted, pushing harder as Kelly’s mom struggled for air. “Eat her or your faggot husband dies!” Moaning, Kelly’s mom opened her mouth, her tongue snaking out, lapping at her daughter’s pussy. Wriggling, working, her tongue sought, then found Kelly’s clit. Kelly’s hips twitched, jerked from side to side, trying to evade the incestuous sucking and licking. Kelly’s father looked on in horror, helpless as his cock began to stiffen in response to the scene before him---his virgin daughter in her seductive prom dress, tool buried deep in her throat, while his wife, her mother, lay between her legs, eating her out furiously. He moaned, hating himself, unable to tear his eyes from the scene as his dick continued to grow.

“Hey, look at daddy!” One of the men cried gleefully, pointing at Kelly’s father’s swelling meat, “Looks like he wants some of that sweet pootie!”

“Yeah, he’s gonna have to wait his turn!” The man in Kelly’s mouth growled, picking up the pace. His hips moved faster, his cock plunging into her mouth, her throat, his breath coming in short gasps as his climax approached. Leaning forward, he began fucking her face angrily, wildly, slamming into her mouth completely. Kelly writhed, squirmed frantically, knowing what was about to happen. And then it did-his cock exploded, throwing forth wave after wave of hot, sour spunk. Kelly gasped, gagged, began to retch as it filled her mouth, flooded her throat. The man moaned loudly, continued to thrust into her face until his dick was limp. Pulling out, he wiped it on her cheek, laughed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.