Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It didn't take Shawn much prodding to get Cindy to crawl under the stallion and to take a feel of its cock. When she refused to touch anything so "filthy," Shawn simply pulled her up on her hands and started to lick her cunt and asshole. He loved licking out a girl's fuckholes, especially right after he'd fucked them. He jerked his hand up and down his hardening prick as he gave his bitch stepsister a thorough blowjob. When she was just about ready to come, he withdrew his tongue.

"Don't stop! Keep licking! It feels wonderful!"

"I'll keep licking just as soon as you crawl up under Sawgrass and get a better look at his cock." He gave her clit a flick of his tongue.

Fuck-itch shot through Cindy's cunt. She moaned, a bitch in heat. She couldn't believe she was still horny after all she'd been through, but she was not just still horny, she was hornier than ever now.

"Keep licking, Shawn!"

He rimmed her open asshole, licking off the jelly-like globs of his own cum. He flicked his tongue up and down her enormously swollen crotchlips, sampling her deliciously tart female juices. As he blew her, he pumped his cock. He could get off easily this way, and he could get off quick. Not yet, though. He withdrew his tongue again.

"Crawl, filly. Take a sniff of that big boy's cock. Go on, crawl." He licked up her asscrack, then withdrew his tongue again. "You want me to keep licking, then you crawl."

Cindy could have screamed. Her entire ass throbbed, both her fuckholes saturated with an itch that wouldn't quit. She'd never felt so helplessly horny. She had to feel more of Shawn's hot tongue. She'd do anything to keep him licking her. She crawled.

"Lean close and sniff it," Shawn said. "Get the scent."

Cindy didn't have to lean close. She could smell the horse- cock already, and the smell repulsed her. Strangely though, instead of pulling away in disgust, she found herself leaning closer, sniffing harder. Foul as it was, there was an attraction in that bestial scent.

"That's it, honey crotch, just take your time and look it over. Get a good whiff of it."

Shawn rimmed his stepsister's tasty asshole, licked out her seething cunt, sucked on her wiggling little clit--all the while keeping his eye on her as she inspected Sawgrass's cock. He'd introduced a lot of girls to stallions, and he knew that once they got a whiff of horse-dick, once they got turned on by the size of a stallion's cock, they were hooked. And once they were hooked, they'd do anything with the horse--suck it, fuck it, kiss its asshole--anything!

Cindy's cunt throbbed faster as she sniffed the horse-cock. Her asshole throbbed too, leaking Shawn's cum. He didn't like to waste cum, so he didn't mind licking up the juices that oozed from Cindy's fuckholes. He looked at swallowing his own cum as a kind of recycling. He imagined the cum returning straight to his balls so it could be ejected again, and that feeling he got when he shot cum was what life was all about.

"Take a feel of it. Sawgrass loves the feel of a girl's hands on his prick."

"Lick me!" Cindy said. "Lick my pussy!" She wiggled her throbbing ass, unable to get enough of the feel of her stepbrother's tongue on her crotch, on her asshole.

As Shawn's tongue slipped up her cunt, she got slapped in the face by a wild flex of the stallion's cock. Dizzy, getting more delirious by the moment, she grabbed the big horse-dick and started to rub her hands up and down it. The stallion grunted, thrusting, and his cockhead seared her tits, smeared thick fucklube on them. Her right cherrylike nipple, frosted with warm lube, tingled and itched. She squeezed the horse-cock harder, milking it. Lube dripped from the wide-open pisshole of the beast.

She wanted to suck it, suck that big horse-cock, taste that hot lube. She had to be crazy, she knew, but it's what she really wanted to do. Shawn's tongue was doing it to her, was making her so hot that she was losing all control, was losing her mind.

"Suck it," Shawn said. "You already sucked off Samson, a fucking dog. Horses taste better than dogs. They got good-tasting pricks. At least, that's what all the girls say."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.