Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It didn't take Shawn's teenage cock long to turn rigid again and to stand up like a flagpole. As the hot cylinder of turgid fuckmeat throbbed against Cindy's hip, a shiver of desire flashed through her and she wrapped her hand around Shawn's cock.

"It's so big!" she whispered.

"Nine inches on the head," Shawn said. "And if you don't believe it, you can measure it."

"I believe it," Cindy said. "Put it in me again."

"Exactly what I intend to do," said the boy. "But we're gonna do it a little bit different than you're probably used to." He rolled Cindy out of his lap and stood up, his cock pointing at the sky. Then he yanked Cindy to her feet. Before she could throw her lusting body in his arms again, he scrambled up on the stallion.

"Up you come, big tits." He reached his hand down to Cindy, and she let him yank her up in front of him.

Cindy giggled like a giddy high school girl as her legs wrapped around the warm flanks of the stallion. She was faced away from Shawn, with his hot cock throbbing against her ass and his arms around her.

Shawn ripped off her bikini halter, which had been still fastened around her abdomen like a belt. Shawn's roughness so excited her that pussycream and male cum oozed from her throbbing pussy and pooled between her legs on the stallion's back. Holding the reins in one hand, Shawn used his other hand to reach down and rub Cindy's crotch.

"Juicy!" he whispered, and he bit Cindy on the back of the neck.

She trembled with lust, her bones turning to rubber. If Shawn's strong arms hadn't been around her, she would have toppled off the horse. She rubbed her silky ass against Shawn's cock, cooing contentedly.

"Let's get back down so you can fuck me," she said.

"Get back down? Why the hell you think we got up here, anyway? Raise up, ya silly bitch. Sit on it!"

He wrapped his hands around her waist and jerked her upward, then planted her drooling crotch on the end of his rigid cock and let her go. She gasped as she was impaled to the hilt.

"Oh Shawn, my God!"

His cock was deeper inside her than any cock had ever been. He shook the reins, and as the stallion ambled away over the flat pasture, Cindy found herself bouncing up and down, her pussy sliding up and down his cock. She was in heaven.

She squirmed in her stepbrother's arms, gasping as his prick sliced into her womb again and again. His free hand was all over her--between her legs, massaging her clit, up and down her silky belly, all over her tits. When he pinched and rolled her nipples, she squealed with abandon.

"You got big nipples, bitch. I could bite 'em right off." Shawn leaned around to the front of her and licked her right nipple. Then he nuzzled under her right arm and sucked on her wet, shaved armpit.

"Mmm, I like the taste of a girl!"

Cindy let herself go. She was so weak and dizzy with lust that she felt like a rubber mannequin. The jouncing of the stallion made her tits flap and her head wobble. Her cunt gripped the boy's cock as it knifed inside her. The fuck juices flowed freely from her open crotch.

"Christ!" Shawn said. He lifted her off his cock with a powerful upward heave. "You almost brought me off, bitch. You got the suckingest cunt I ever plugged."

Cindy giggled deliriously, like a madwoman. "Put it back in, fucker. I wanna feel it."

Shawn humped his juice-drenched cock against her bare ass. "You are so fucking hot, Sis. I swear, the only bitch hot as you is your cocksucking mom."

"What!"

Shawn didn't bother to answer. He lifted her up, planted her ass on his cock, and jerked her back down. His rigid prick exploded up her asshole to the hilt. As a scream escaped her gaping mouth, she blacked out.

Shawn hugged his senseless stepsister in his arms, his completely ensheathed cock throbbing wildly in her asshole. It was a miracle he hadn't shot off on the way in. He'd never penetrated a tighter asshole. He feared he'd ripped the skin off his cock.

Cindy came to with a moan. For a few moments, she didn't know where she was. Then she felt the tremendous pressure in her bowels and started gibbering. It couldn't be! He couldn't have done that to her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.