Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was a golden evening by the time Cindy arrived back at The Glades. After leaving the Holiday Inn she'd gone back to the beach in search of her towel and her clothes. She'd realized, upon returning to the car, that she'd left not only her towel on the beach when she'd gone off with Jeff and Bill, but her clothes as well. She hadn't been able to find her belongings where she'd left them on the beach. She was barefooted and bikini-clad as she drove her mother's Saab past the entrance sign of the ranch and down the mile-long, perfectly straight driveway.

She'd driven no farther than halfway up the drive when her path was blocked by a boy on a horse. It was Shawn Morgan, dressed in his cowboy hat and aquamarine swim briefs, and riding bareback. Trotting alongside Shawn's horse was a dog half as big as the stallion itself, the Great Dane stud that Cindy had watched fuck the bitch earlier.

Shawn tipped his hat to Cindy and rode up alongside the Saab. "So here you are finally, my sister I never even met yet. Where you been hiding out, Sis?"

"I'm not your sister," Cindy said. "I'm your stepsister it appears, but I'm definitely not your sister."

"What's the difference?" Shawn said. He slid off the horse and pulled open Cindy's door. "Sister, stepsister, what's the difference?"

He looked Cindy over as if she were a centerfold girl he was appraising in some magazine.

"Nice. Real nice."

"Yes," Cindy said. "Well, I'll be seeing you."

She reached for the door handle, but Shawn had a good hold on the door.

"Not so fast, where you running off to? We just met."

"So we have," Cindy said. "I've got things to do at the house, if you don't mind."

"What kind of things you got to do?" he said.

"None of your business! Now if you will please take your greasy little mitts off that door, I'll be going."

The boy frowned. "You got bugs up your ass or something, Sis? I'm just trying to be friendly."

"Stop calling me Sis. I am not your sister. Now will you let go of that door?"

"Sure," the boy said. He let go of the door, but then he stepped in front of it, thrusting his bulging crotch in Cindy's face. "How's that, Sis? Better?"

Cindy stammered but couldn't get out a word, not that she knew what she was trying to say anyway. Shawn's cock throbbed an inch away from her nose, perfectly outlined in his ultra-tight, ultra- thin swim briefs. She could smell the boy's virile scent. In less than a second, she'd lost any will to resist him.

Her pussy throbbed between her legs like a pounding fist. Her toes wiggled sensuously as the fuck-tension filled her loins. With a groan, she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of the boy's swim briefs and hauled them down. His cock sprang out and hit her in the face. It was steaming and sweaty, and it reeked of pussy. Her heart slamming, she grabbed it with two hands and devoured it, her lips sliding down his veiny cockshaft until blond pubic hairs tickled them.

Shawn moaned, his eyes rolling deliriously as his stepsister tongued and munched his cock. "That's more like it, Sis. Jesus, you give good head! Hey, watch it with that tongue, I don't wanna come yet."

Cindy's head bobbed. Her tongue churned and her lips smacked. She massaged the boy's fat balls. She was hungry for his spunk. Now that she'd had a taste of male cum, she craved more of it.

"I said, watch that tongue! Jesus!"

Shawn grabbed her head and yanked his cock out of her mouth. His prick flexed up and down, dripping with her spit. A few drops of watery fluid shot from his open piss-hole before his cock stopped flexing.

He sighed with relief, then pulled her out of the Saab and pushed her down on her hands and knees on the ground. He kneeled behind her and pulled down her bikini panties.

"Nice ass. Jesus Sis, you got a gorgeous ass!" Cindy gasped as he started to bite her ass-cheeks. She watched over her shoulder in disbelief as he licked out her asscrack, probed her asspucker with the tip of his tongue. When he started to lick and chew on her pussy, she moaned with lust, grinding her drooling cunt in his face. He plunged his nose and tongue between her crotchlips, sucking, licking, inhaling her scent. He sounded like a growling dog.

Suddenly, claws sank into Cindy's upper back. She faced forward again, her mouth gaping as she cried out with surprise and pain. Samson's wet dog-cock stuffed her open mouth.

She gagged on the potent flavor of dog-cock, almost vomited when she realized what was happening. There was nothing she could do about it, though. She was sandwiched between the humping Great Dane and her growling stepbrother. As the dog pistoned his drooling cock in her mouth, her stepbrother rammed his tongue in and out of her pussy.

Despite her repulsion at having a dog-cock in her mouth, she found herself tingling in every cell of her body. She felt so horny and dirty that she reached up and ripped the titcups off her tits, massaging her swollen tit-globes as she tightened her lips around the sliding dog-cock and fucked her crotch on Shawn's tongue.

"What a juicy slut!"

Shawn slurped up the juices bubbling from her throbbing cunt. He spread her crotchlips wide with his thumbs so he could get his lips around her clit and suck it.

Cindy almost came as Shawn sucked and chewed her clit. Muffled squeals came from her cock-stuffed mouth. She would have come, but Shawn stopped sucking just in time.

He kneeled up behind her and rubbed his prick up and down between her swollen crotch-lips. As his prick sank up her pussy, the head of his long fucktool slipping into the mouth of her womb, shivers of pleasure shot through her body and her pussy began to clutch and suck. She groaned with pleasure.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" Shawn gripped her ass as he slipped his cock in and out. "You got a crotch-hole like a mouth, big sister. Mmm, I could fuck it all night!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.