Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gale Morgan guzzled down the lube that was oozing from her husband's cock. Her jaws ached from accommodating his massive fucktool, which stretched her lips like rubber bands and reamed out her throat. She prided herself on being able to swallow every succulent inch of his sweaty prick, a feat it had taken her some time to manage after she'd fist met Buck three years ago. The first time she'd wrapped her lips around Buck's cock she'd come close to choking to death, and try as she might, she could only swallow about half of it. Now she could relax her throat and swallow Buck's fucker right down to his massive balls, rubbing her nose in his thick bush of pubic hair.

"That's it, baby! Suck it right down to the root! Oh yeah! You suck better than a Miami whore. Aw fuck, use that tongue where it feels best! Jesus!"

Buck wrapped his arms around her head, scouring her nose with his pubic hair as he rotated his loins and churned his cock in her throat. As he eased his cock out, then plunged it back in between the ring of her wet lips, he rubbed the backside of it against her wiggling tongue before sinking it back down her throat all the way. As her tongue licked at the magic spot, the most sensitive part of his cock, he groaned, and his cock flexed so powerfully it almost lifted her head off.

Gale moaned with her husband, appreciating the strength of his massive cock, which might well have been attached to a stallion if it hadn't been attached to Buck. The only other human male Gale knew of with a cock so large or so powerful was her stepson, Shawn.

"Any second now, baby!" Buck mumbled. "Give it a good suck! Come on, drain them balls!"

Gale made hungry, cooing noises as she munched her husband's vibrating fucker. She reached up with one hand to massage his hugely swollen balls. Her head jerked and her tongue churned. She sucked loudly with smacking lips. She put so much energy into trying to bring Buck off that the mattress creaked and her tits wobbled and flapped. Cum and pussycream were bubbling from her throbbing crotch, and she thrust her right hand between her legs, plunging three fingers into her frothing cunt. She was so excited from sucking Buck's cock that within seconds she was on the verge of orgasm herself.

"Ahhhh, take it!" Buck bellowed. "Eat that cum!"

As Buck's cock quivered and jerked in her mouth, spitting thick squirts of jizz against her tonsils, Gale growled like a hungry lioness, chewing on his fuckmeat, sucking down his load. Her fingers plunged in her drooling pussy. Buck's cock shot vibrations into her mouth and down her throat, and within seconds her whole body was tingling. The fuck-itch exploded in her loins and she convulsed with delicious spasms.

She grunted with Buck, both of them humping as they worked the intense sensations through their loins. As her cunt contracted repeatedly, slick fuck juices drenched her jerking hand and dripped on the mattress. Simultaneously, Buck's cock pumped round after round of thick jism down her gullet. She swallowed greedily, sucking until Buck's cock began to soften in her mouth and she had milked every drop out of his pisstube.

"Baby, you are one damned good cocksucker!" Buck pulled his cock out of her mouth and watched her lips smack together. He held her head up by the chin and gently slapped his wet cock back and forth across her face, listening to her moan with appreciation.

A few minutes later, as Buck was in the bathroom taking a long piss, Gale rolled off the bed, where she'd been lying in a blissful daze, and trotted into the bathroom to join him. Her tits were jiggling heavily as she dropped to her knees alongside him and grabbed his pissing cock. Piss squirted all over the place as she frantically tried to stuff his hoselike fucktool into her mouth. As much piss shot into her face and rained down on her tits as she managed to swallow, and Buck chuckled, stroking her soft brunette hair, which fell in long waves to her shoulderblades.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me you were thirsty? I wouldn't have bothered making the trip to the bathroom if I'd known."

Gale sucked the last piss out of his pisstube, giggling as his cock slipped out of her mouth and dangled before her eyes. Before getting up to wrap her arms around her husband and give him a good tongue-kiss, she kissed the plumlike head of his cock. He smiled down at her appreciatively. He'd enjoyed a lot of girls and women in his time, but never one as cock-hungry as this woman he'd married three years ago.

Five minutes later, Gale and Buck were searching the house for Cindy. Not wanting to shock the girl with their nudity, they'd both put something on. Gale had slipped into her yellow string bikini, and Buck had pulled on a pair of red Speedo swim briefs. His huge cock rode to one side in the briefs, nearly curling around his hip.

"Well, where'd the little twit go?" Buck said.

"Maybe she's out with the horses, darling. I really shouldn't have neglected her when we got home, but I was so horny I could hardly think straight."

"Hogwash! She's a big girl. She doesn't need you baby- sitting her every second."

They left the house and went out back, tip-toeing and wincing their way across the sandy, sun-sizzling ground until they stood in the cool shade of one of the stables. The wind carried the smell of dry grass and horses.

"I don't see her anywhere," Buck said, looking out over the flat pastures of The Glades where several horses grazed in the brilliant sunshine. "Where the fuck did the little twit run off to?"

It irritated him that she was nowhere to be seen. She was a hot-looking little bitch, and his cock was on the rise in anticipation of his setting his eyes on her pretty brunette head, on her round young ass, on her good-sized tits. Cindy was a younger, smaller version of Gale, and he was sure the girl was just as good a fuck as her mother--maybe better.

"I bet she's with Shawn," Gale said. "He's probably showing her his room."

"If he's showing her his room, that ain't all he's showing her," Buck said. "The dirty little bastard!"

Gale laughed. "Calm down, darling. You have nobody to blame but yourself for what Shawn is. He's got your genes, you know."

"Luckily for you, anyway, slut!"

Gale laughed again. Yes, it sure was lucky for her that she'd married a sex-crazed man with an equally sex-crazed son. Their two ever-ready fuckrods gave her almost all the action she needed-- almost all she needed, but not quite. The more exercise her fuck organs got, the more they needed, and even two males the likes of Buck and Shawn couldn't keep Gale completely satisfied anymore. That's why it was also lucky for Gale that she had the animals around here--the dogs and the horses.

Buck started off in the direction of the house. "Wait here, I've gotta go check something."

"Check what?"

"Something in the house. You just wait here."

"All right," Gale said, "but when you get back I want a full report."

Gale watched her sexy husband trot off toward the house like an excited boy about to commit mischief. He was a magnificent physical specimen. The moment she'd first laid eyes on him three years ago, she'd known she had to possess him. She would have divorced ten husbands for a man the likes of Buck Morgan. She hadn't thought twice about getting the divorce. She couldn't imagine now how she'd ever lived all those years with a sexless man like her first husband.

As Buck disappeared into the house, Gale knew that his cock was hard as stone. He loved to watch sex as much as he loved to perform it, and Gale knew that he'd soon be standing outside Shawn's bedroom, watching Shawn give it to Cindy. The hallway wall outside Shawn's bedroom was permanently stained from all the cum shooting Buck had done while watching his son work over young girls. Shawn always left his bedroom door open intentionally when he banged a girl, just in case Buck wanted to watch, just as Buck always left his own bedroom door open while he was banging Gale, so Shawn could get his rocks off voyeuristically if he wanted to--or, better yet, so he'd feel welcome to join in. There were no sexual hangups in Buck Morgan's house.

Gale slipped out of her bikini, which felt like a straitjacket to a woman who was used to going naked all the time around the house. The Glades was secluded enough from the surrounding ranches to allow complete nudity, something Gale had come not only to appreciate but to need. She detested having to wear any clothing anymore. Every inch of her body was deeply tanned. She delighted in the feeling of her thighs slipping lubriciously together, oiled with the juices that continually leaked from her well-used pussy.

Gale had no sooner got her bikini off than Samson appeared out of nowhere. He was the stud Great Dane that watched over the ranch, and like every other male at The Glades, he liked to fuck. He reared up behind Gale before she'd fully realized he was there, and he planted his paws on her shoulders, lapping at the back of her neck as he thrust his slippery dog-cock between her asscheeks.

Gale flashed with goosebumps from head to toes. Her tits swelled and her nipples hardened, standing out boldly. As the dog's claws sank into the flesh of her shoulders, she moaned with pain and excitement, and she bent over, rubbing her ass against the furry belly of the enormous Dane. Her asspucker, responding to the probings of the dog's hard cock, opened up and allowed his slick prick to slip inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.