Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cindy was changing into shorts in the guest bedroom when she heard the grunting start. Naked, the shorts she was about to put on in one hand, she went to the door and put her head out into the hallway.

From far off in the sprawling ranch house came the unmistakable sounds of a man and a woman fucking. They sounded like a pair of mating animals, Cindy's mother gasping and whining, Buck Morgan grunting like a lust-mad bull. Cindy's first impulse was to steal down the hallway and to spy on the rutting couple, but then her sense of disgust got the better of her curiosity, and she closed the door, sealing out the disturbing sounds.

Her mother sure had changed! Never in the eighteen years she'd lived with her mother and her real father had Cindy ever heard her parents fucking. She hadn't even been able to imagine that they ever fucked. Now, married to Buck Morgan, Cindy's mother, at her advanced age, was acting like some schoolgirl with a dirty itch in her panties. Not only did the woman nearly sit in her husband's lap while riding in his pickup truck, but she fucked him shamelessly and loudly, for all the house to hear, completely inconsiderate of the fact that she had a house guest.

It was all Buck Morgan's doing, Cindy knew. He'd not only enticed and stolen Cindy's mother from her father, but he'd turned the woman into a slut. Cindy felt guilty thinking of her mother in those terms, but what other word was there to describe the woman. Coming here to visit had been a terrible mistake. Cindy felt sick to her stomach and wished she could somehow just leave.

She was bending over to step into her shorts, her tits dangling like a pair of water balloons, when she heard some voices and laughter outside. She straightened up, still carrying her shorts, and peeked out the open window.

Shawn Morgan, wearing the same ridiculous cowboy hat Cindy had seen him wearing in all the snapshots, was mounted on the back of an enormous Great Dane, riding the poor dog as if it were a horse. Other than the cowboy hat, the rowdy youth wore nothing else on his bronzed body but the skimpiest pair of swimming briefs Cindy had ever seen. They were aquamarine in color, and covered no more of his loins than would the panties of the skimpiest woman's string bikini. He was so greased from face to feet with sun-tan oil that Cindy found it incredible that he could stay mounted on the Great Dane, which obviously did not enjoy being ridden, and was trying to shake the boy off.

"Whoopee!" Shawn whipped off his cowboy hat with his right hand, waving it in the air as he clutched the dog's collar in his left hand. The dog bucked wildly, and Shawn whooped all the more.

"Ride 'em, cowboy!" cheered the boy running alongside Shawn and the Dane. He too was dressed in nothing but tiny swim briefs, and his deeply tanned body looked as if it had been dipped in a vat of oil.

Cindy glanced down at her own cream-white skin and vowed that if she accomplished nothing during her few weeks at The Glades, she'd at least get a tan while she was here.

"Bring on the bitch!" Shawn said, and the other boy ran off behind the horse stables and returned within seconds with another Great Dane, which dragged him along as he clung to its leash.

The moment the second Dane appeared, the Dane Shawn was riding bucked him off with one wild heave and went for the second Dane, circling behind it and sniffing its ass. Shawn's Dane reared up, its dog-cock unsheathed completely and quivering in the air like a long red snake. The slippery cock of the stud slipped up the cunt of the bitch as the stud planted his huge paws on the bitch's lower flanks and sank his claws in. Both dogs moaned, the bitch with her tail up in the air, the stud humping as if the world were going to end in seconds and he had to get his rocks off quick.

The two teenage boys circled the coupled dogs, muttering obscenities and giggling. Their cocks had swollen enormously in their swim briefs, so stretching the silky nylon that Cindy could see their prickheads outlined boldly.

Though disgusted by the entire sick scene, Cindy was unable to look away. In fact, she leaned closer to the window to get a better look. Her cunt was pounding with tension, burning with fuck-itch, and a slippery fluid trickled from between her swollen pussy-lips and lubricated her inner thighs.

"Look at that dog-cock hum!" Shawn said. "Christ, you can hardly see it, he's got it going so fast."

"And the bitch is really feeling it," the other boy said. "Look at her wiggle that ass!"

The fucking dogs let out whining growls, their snouts up in the air, their furry bodies quivering with fuck sensation. The stud's tongue dangled as he humped, his dog spit dripping on the bitch's rump. He had her gripped firmly with his claws, and he appeared to jerk her back and forth as he plunged his cock into her again and again, his back rounded, his loins humping.

"Fuck, this is getting me hot," Shawn said. He pushed his tight briefs down in front until they were hooked under his plump young balls. His cock stood straight as a ramrod, pointing upward, its veins bulging, lube oozing from its pisshole and running down it like clear frosting. He grabbed his swollen fucktool and started to pump it.

The other boy lost no time in hooking the front of his own swim briefs under his sweaty nuts and grabbing his own naked cock to fist it. Like Shawn's cock, this boy's cock appeared enormous due to his skinny body. Both boys sported fully grown, man-sized cocks while retaining slender teen bodies, so that their cocks appeared to be even larger than they already were. Cindy gazed at their cocks, salivating both from the mouth and the cunt. Her shorts fell to the floor, forgotten, and she plunged both her hands between her legs, rubbing her swollen cunt and moaning softly.

The two boys squatted as they jerked off, leaning close so they could watch the stud's cock pistoning in the bitch's cunt. They not only watched closely, but they sniffed, beating off faster as they got turned on by the scent of the canine bitch. Fuck juices dribbled from the bitch's hot pussy. Lube dribbled from the throbbing pricks of the boys. Pussycream oozed from Cindy's pulsating cunt, getting her hands all slimy, running down her inner thighs like paste.

The Dane stud let out occasional yelps and growls as he pleasured his dog-cock in the bitch. The masturbating youths breathed hotly, their faces flushed, their back and shoulder muscles rippling as their arms jerked. The Dane bitch panted, her tongue hanging out, her rump gyrating. Cindy slipped the middle finger of her right hand up her cunt and pinched her cut between the thumb and index finger of her left hand. As she fingerfucked herself, she twisted and pulled on her clit. Her pussylips had swollen up like balloons, and they clamped around her fingers with each contraction of her cunt.

Shawn straightened up out of his squat, teetering on his bare feet as his eyes rolled drunkenly. "I'm gonna fucking blow my wad. Aw shit!"

His body jerked convulsively as streams of white jism spurted from his cock and fell in sticky strands on the tan back of the Dane bitch. Shawn hadn't pumped out more than three squirts when the other boy straightened up and began to shoot off too.

"Mmm, yeahhh!" moaned the other boy. "Oooh fuck!"

His back rounded, his skinny loins thrusting, he shot his fuckcream into the bitch Dane's face.

Both dogs started to howl.

The stud's eyes rolled back as he pumped his cum up the bitch's sucking cunt. The bitch put her snout in the air and whined, her furry flanks quivering, her rump churning. As the coupled dogs came, the two boys continued to spurt jism on them. Some of Shawn's cum hit the stud, and some of the other boy's cum missed the bitch's face and hit Shawn.

Cindy was so turned on by the scene, by the sight of all that spurting cum that she ripped at her juicy, madly throbbing crotch, caring about nothing other than coming.

Her fingers pistoned in her pussy. She pinched her clit and her cuntlips, digging in her finger nails to increase her sensation. The slick, spit-like cuntjuice ran down her legs all the way to her knees, and she clamped her legs together, shimmying them as she gyrated her ass and nearly fainted with the pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.