Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Buck Morgan woke up when the sunshine came in through the window and began to warm his naked ass. His wife's hot ass was pressed to his belly, his cock was buried up her throbbing pussy, and he began to hump her immediately.

Gale Morgan moaned in her sleep, wiggling her ass as her husband fucked her, as he nuzzled her neck and played with her tits. She came almost awake as he shot off inside her, and she mumbled something. A moment later, she was dead to the world again.

Buck hauled his softening prick out of Gale's cunt and climbed out of bed. He had to piss something fierce. He thought immediately of Cindy and went to find her. She was always begging for his piss, and he was hot to feed it to her. He loved to lay his floppy cock down her throat and just let go, unloading a healthy bladderful down her pretty, bobbing gullet.

He found Shawn sleeping alone. The boy's blood-engorged hard- on pulsed with every beat of his heart. Buck wondered how many loads that young hard-on had pumped into Cindy during the night. He'd heard Cindy and Shawn carrying on wildly till all hours.

He went to the guest bedroom, but Cindy wasn't there either. He heard the distant whinny of a stallion and looked out the window. Far off across fields, he could make out the shapes of horses. He couldn't tell for sure, but one of them appeared to be reared up. He ran to get his binoculars, took one look through them, and a minute later was mounted bareback and galloping his mount toward the group of horses in the distance. He wasn't going to miss this.

He rode with one hand on the reins, his other hand jerking up and down his vertical, blood-swollen prick. His need to piss made the sensations shooting through his cock super-itchy, super-hot. He was going to feed the little slut his piss all right, but not before he got off another load of spunk.

"You little bitch!" he said as he reared his mount and jumped down. "Why'd you sneak off without taking me along? You know I like to watch."

"I tried to wake you up," Cindy said, dizzy with excitement. "Help him get it in me, huh, before he shoots off between my legs! He wants to fuck my ass!"

The stallion's slippery cock knifed between Cindy's smooth thighs, quivering as if it would shoot off any second.

"Whoa, boy! Slow down!" Buck grabbed the horse-cock and shoved the prick-knob between Cindy's asscheeks as Cindy reached back to spread herself. The girl was bent over under the horse, pressing her back to his belly and ribcage.

The animal shrieked with excitement. With a savage thrust, he impaled Cindy, driving his cock up her asshole like a stake.

"Ohhh Godddd!" Cindy's eyes rolled back and she almost blacked out. This was the first horse-cock she'd taken up the ass. She felt as if she'd been split in half. She quivered like a speared fish.

"Hold on, baby," Buck said. "You look so pretty with that big cock up your ass. I wish I'd brought along my camera."

Buck watched the girl's eyes roll, saw her toes curl, watched her nipples and cherry-bumps get so hard and stand out so boldly that he could tell she was feeling fuck-itch in every cell of her ripe young body. There was nothing that turned him on more than watching a young girl in ecstasy, especially when that young girl was coupled with an animal. He'd watched several of Shawn's girlfriends from school couple with dogs and horses, but the sight of Cindy getting buggered by the stallion was hotter than anything he'd ever seen. She was his own stepdaughter, after all.

"He's killing me!"

Cindy had never felt so stuffed by cock. She could feel the animal's prickhead in the pit of her belly. It felt as if an arm had been rammed up her asshole, an arm and a pounding fist.

"You can take it," Buck said. "If any girl can take it, you can. You're your mother's daughter, babe, I know you can take it."

Cindy felt helpless. Her body jerked with each thrust of the snorting stallion. She didn't dare look back to see how much of his cock was stuck in her or she'd surely faint from the shock of seeing it. As the stallion rammed, her head snapped back again and again, her tits swinging. Gibbering with pain, crazed with excitement, she reached between her legs and wrenched her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.