Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

How could she leave The Glades and go back to school? How could she ever wear clothes again on a regular basis? How could she give up all these cocks--Buck's, Shawn's, Samson's dog-cock, the cocks of all those gorgeous stallions out there in the pastures? How could she return to the hum-drum life she'd been living before coming to The Glades? She didn't think she could do any of these things. It was a predicament.

In the silvery light before sun-up, she lay naked on her stepbrother's bed, thinking these thought as she listened to the boy snore. As usual, Shawn's prick was hard as a rock. Even when he slept he maintained a hard-on. She slid down so she could sniff his cock and give it a tongue job.

As her tongue began to slide over his rippling cock-veins, she forgot all about her predicament and began to massage her pussy. There was nothing like the taste of a cock to make her forget her problems instantly.

Shawn moaned, mumbling in his sleep as Cindy engulfed his cock. She watched his toes spread, then point and curl sensuously. He gave a little wiggle of his ass and worked his cock down her throat. He was sound asleep with a smile on his face.

Cindy gripped the base of the boy's prickshaft in one hand as she bobbed her head and worked her mouth up and down. His cockhead massaged her throat. She sucked his lusty young cock all the way down to his balls.

She slipped her free hand between the boy's legs and worked her middle finger up his asshole. She'd just woken up and was hungry for spunk, and she knew the quickest way to get it was to massage the insides of Shawn's asshole as she rippled her lips up and down around his cock and tongued his pleasure spot. In the nearly two weeks she'd spent here at The Glades, she'd learned how to bring off a cock in record time--any kind of cock, animal or human.

A cock is a cock is a cock, she told herself. They all react the same way, basically. Give a good suck, tongue the pleasure strand on the backside just below the head, add a little stimulation to the asshole, and presto, the jizz flows.

"Uh! Uhhhhhhh!" Shawn arched up, his loins humping, his toes curling hard. His eyes shot open, then rolled back. His spunk spurted down Cindy's throat in thick, juicy gobs.

She growled softly as she sucked, like an animal satisfying her hunger. Her tongue churned at the boy's pleasure strand. Her lips smacked. She massaged Shawn's gripping asshole, rotating her fingertip against his contracting prostate.

He fed her a half-dozen thick spurts, then another half-dozen oozing gobs before he fell back with a sigh. Cindy was still milking the remaining fuckcream from his pisshole when he relaxed completely and started to snore again.

He probably wouldn't even remember the blowjob she'd given him when he woke up later. His cock would remember it, though. His cock was addicted to pleasure and it never forgot a fuck or a blowjob or a jack off--or so Cindy liked to imagine.

She kissed his cock and balls, then slid up and kissed his lips. She wet her fingers with pussy-cream and wiped some of the sticky juice on Shawn's lips and nose. His nostrils flared and his partially deflated cock swelled to a full erection once more. A whiff of pussy acted like magic on his cock, even when he slept. Satisfied with herself, she slid off the bed and left Shawn's bedroom.

In the master bedroom, she found her mother and her stepfather sleeping on their sides and locked in a sexual embrace. Buck Morgan was glued to the backside of his wife, his belly pressed to her ass, his cock buried in her cunt.

It was the way Buck and Gale Morgan slept all the time, when Gale wasn't sleeping with Shawn. It was a way of sleeping only mature and experienced people like Buck and Gale were able to pull off, Cindy thought. Cindy didn't know how her mother could do it. Cindy herself had tried sleeping this way with both Shawn and Buck, and she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. All she had done was wiggle her ass and squirm and fuck, screwing herself on their cocks all night long, even after they'd fallen asleep.

She climbed on the bed with her mother and stepfather and pressed up against her mother's front, rubbing her tits against her mother's tits. She loved rubbing her cherries against her mother's cherries and her nipples against her mother's nipples. Thrills streamed through her tits. She moaned softly and slid down the mattress until her nose was nestled in her mother's cunt bush.

Gale Morgan stirred for a moment and automatically lifted her top leg so Cindy could lick between her thighs. As Cindy licked her mother's clit, Gale began to slowly move her ass. Buck responded by slowly working his rigid cock in and out of Gale's cunt. Cindy licked the man's cockshaft, tasting her mother's delicious fuck juices on it, a mixture of pussycream and both animal and human cum.

Cindy slid off the bed and circled around behind Buck. She kissed him and he smiled in his sleep. She lifted his arm, then nuzzled and licked his hairy armpit. High on his male scent, she crouched behind him, spread his asscheeks, and licked out his asscrack. As she worked her tongue up his asshole, he groaned, sliding his cock faster inside his wife. His cock made a gentle sucking sound in the woman juice-filled pussy.

Cindy moved up and nibbled the man's ear. "Pull it out," she whispered. "I wanna give you a blowjob."

Gale groaned as Buck slipped his cock out of her. Buck rolled onto his back, his huge prick pulsing rhythmically against his belly. It was frosted with fuck juices from tip to base. Cindy wrapped her hand around it and started to lick it. Buck sighed in his sleep.

Eating Buck's cock was like enjoying a big sticky candycane. Cindy slurped at it, cleaning the male and female fuck juices off it and pleasuring every inch of it in the process. She squeezed it hard at the base, enjoying the twitching of its shaft arteries against her hand, enjoying the sight of fucklube bubbling out of it like honey. She sipped the fucklube from his open pisshole, then rimmed the hole with the tip of her tongue. His big cock vibrated violently, and Cindy went down on it, sliding her lips down the shaft, swallowing it all the way to his balls.

"Eat it!" Buck mumbled groggily, and Cindy wasn't sure anymore if he was asleep or awake.

Her head bobbed and her lips smacked. She concentrated on tonguing the man's pleasure strand. It took less than a minute to bring Buck off. His cum tasted extra sticky and thick this morning, and Cindy thought of hot raw oysters as the slimy gobs of man-spunk slid down her throat. Buck moaned as he came, but his loins hardly moved. His cock pulsed rhythmically, pumping out round after round. Cindy guzzled greedily, cooing with satisfaction.

A breakfast fit for a queen, she thought.

"You can slip it back in now, Buck." Cindy helped guide her stepfather's cock back into her mother's cunt, then tiptoed out of the room, leaving the naked couple as she'd found them. She wondered if either of them would remember her early-morning visit.

The silver in the sky was turning pink as Cindy stepped out of the back door of the house. The air felt cool and humid, and it carried the scent of horses. Cindy squeezed her legs together.

Even after nearly two weeks there, she still felt super-sexy every time she stepped outside naked. Her nudity made her feel wicked, and she liked feeling wicked. She'd spent her entire past life feeling guilty. No more. From now on she would revel in her wickedness. She would spend the rest of her life feeling wicked, deliciously, sinfully wicked. Her cunt throbbed.

She started off over the nearest pasture, the dewy grass massaging her soles and licking between her toes. Her tits wobbled freely and her ass gyrated. She felt an itchy pulsation in her cunt with each stride she took as her juice-slick inner thighs rubbed together and her pussylips shimmied between them. She hadn't gone more than a hundred yards when she was run down from behind and nearly knocked over by two excited dogs, Samson and his bitch mate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.