Daughter Loves Horses - Cover

Daughter Loves Horses

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She wanted to know why her mother divorced her father for him. She went to visit and soon found out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

A pair of horses, their coats shiny in the moonlight, grazed near a stand of three palm trees. The palm trees stood up out of the flat grassland like three isolated sentinels, their fronds rustling in the night breeze. Cindy could smell dry grass and horses, and occasionally, the salt scent of the Atlantic, twenty miles to the east.

"I could stay up all night," Cindy said, luxuriating in the night air, in the moonlight, in her exotic surroundings. Her nakedness kept her in a state of constant sexual arousal, and itchy thrills pulsed through her cunt as she walked, her slick inner thighs rubbing together, her pussylips squeezed between them.

"We'll probably end up doing just that," Gale said. Her arms lay draped over her daughter's shoulders, her hand stroking and massaging the girl's gorgeous tits. "Around here, we rarely get to sleep before dawn. The nights are so romantic."

"What your mother means to say," Buck Morgan said, "is that she has to fuck all night to get herself wore out enough to sleep. She's got the itchiest cunt of any woman I ever met, and I've met a lot of 'em."

Shawn, his cock firmly erect again, trotted on ahead to catch the two horses before they ran off.

"They're both stallions," he called back. "Bring on the filly and the mare."

"Thanks a lot!" Gale said. "There's no question, I guess, which one of us girls is the mare."

As the women approached, the two stallions sniffed the air. The female scent got them pawing the ground and tossing their heads. Their horse-cocks snaked toward the ground, then stiffened and erected, standing up under their bellies like swords.

Cindy's mouth watered. She could already taste horseprick.

"One for each of us," Gale said, rubbing Cindy's ass. "Aren't we the lucky ones!"

She pulled away from Cindy and started petting one of the stallions, her hand stroking down the muscular flank of the beast.

"My, what a gorgeous cock! And look at these nuts!"

Gale reached under the stallion's tail to rub his avocado- sized balls. She was so horny that she rubbed her own pussy as she stimulated the horse, and fuck juices dribbled down the insides of her thighs.

Cindy moved to the other horse, a white stallion whose coat shined a bluish-white in the moonlight. He turned his head and sniffed her tits, then lowered his head to get a whiff of her pussy. He snorted, tossing his mane. Cindy quivered with excitement and a mild fear.

"I'm gonna get this big boy lubed up," Gale said. She squatted under her stallion, grabbed the stallion's cock, and started licking it. "Jesus, what a marvelous cock! It tastes just like yours, Buck!"

"Bitch!" Buck said. He masturbated slowly, his nuts cradled in his left hand. He got off on watching women perform as much as he got off on performing with them. Right now he was paying particular attention to his newly found stepdaughter. The horny little vixen was apparently just as hot for animals as her mother was.

Cindy sat on her knees underneath the white stallion, his swordlike cock in her hands, her cheeks and lips sliding up and down it. She rubbed his cockhead on her tits, getting sticky prick lube on her ripe young nipples. She couldn't be sure, but this stallion seemed to have even a bigger cock than the stallion she'd sucked off earlier that evening.

"I love your cock," she told the horse, then started to lick it.

Shawn circled the stallions, leaning close to watch his stepmother and stepsister lick the two throbbing horsepricks. He couldn't keep his hands off his own prick, and he knew he'd be getting off another load soon. He'd blown his nuts so many times that day that he feared they'd shrivel up and fall off. As he massaged them, though, they seemed to swell larger by the moment, filling up with more spunk. He often wondered where all his jizz came from. Sometimes he thought his belly must be full of it. He put out a quart of the stuff a day, all of it spurt by spurt, each spurt sending fuck thrills all the way to his toes. He lived for those toe-curling feelings.

As Cindy was slobbering all over the stallion's prick, she smiled at the sight of Shawn leaning close and gawking at her. Playfully, she shoved the horse-cock in his face, and he jerked away. She laughed out loud.

"Watch it, Sis!" Shawn said. "Or I'll ram this fucker down your throat and choke you to death."

Cindy stuck her tongue out at him, then opened her mouth teasingly. Her tongue flicked.

"You asked for it!" Shawn said, and he stuffed his prick down her throat.

Cindy choked, but she enjoyed it. Her throat relaxed quickly, and within seconds she was bobbing her head and working her tongue against the boy's pleasure spot.

Shawn felt prickles swarm in his balls, and he knew that if he didn't pull out now, he'd be unloading with a few more flicks of her tongue. He pulled out just in time.

"Choke me to death some more," Cindy said.

"I swear, she's got electricity shooting out the tip of her tongue!" Shawn walked off, squeezing his aching cock.

Now that Gale had the cock of her stallion lubed up with spit, now that she had the beast randy enough to run her through, she rose to her feet under him, maintaining a bent-over position as she pressed her back against his belly. Her upturned ass provided a target for the beast.

The stallion snorted, his cock sliding between her thighs. She tried to get hold of his slippery cock and guide it into her, but the stallion was too riled up. He kept thrusting, pleasuring his cock between her smooth legs.

Buck and Shawn came to her rescue. The boy stroked the stallion's head to calm him, while Buck grabbed the beast's prick. As Gale reached back and hauled her cunt open, Buck moved the stallion's cock into place. Cockmeat kissed pussymeat, and the stallion thrust. Half his horse-cock disappeared up Gale's cunt.

"Ohhh God, this is heaven!" Gale moaned, her ass gyrating, her eyes glazed with pleasure. "Let him go!"

Buck and Shawn moved away from the horse, and the snorting beast reared up immediately, humping, driving his cock.

Pussycream frothed from Gale's cunt-hole. She gasped with each grinding penetration, her cunt absorbing half his enormous fuckrod. As the horse fucked her, she rubbed her tits, stimulating herself even more.

"Drive it, boy!" she said. "Give it to me!"

Cindy watched in a daze of fascination, the white stallion's horse-cock throbbing against her own tits and drooling fucklube all over them. This had to be a hallucination! Her mother was not fucking a horse! It just wasn't possible!

"Try it, Cindy, it's fantastic!" Gale Morgan gasped. "You haven't fucked till you've fucked a horse. Oh God, I could do this all night! Grind me, big boy, grind me!"

Gale rotated her ass as the beast snorted and his cock sliced.

"Come on, Cindy," Buck Morgan said. "You know you want it."

The big man grabbed the girl from one side of the horse and Shawn grabbed her from the other. They lifted her, splitting her legs wide as they pressed her front up against the belly of the beast.

"Grab on, damn it!" Buck said, and Cindy clung to the stallion's ribcage.

Buck got hold of the horse-cock and guided it toward Cindy's crotch. In her fear and excitement, her cunt was wide open, the pleasure juices dribbling out of her like sap. The moment the tip of the horse cock touched Cindy's cunt, sensation shot through both girl and animal and their fuck organs joined like magnets. It was as if an arm had been rammed up Cindy's cunt. She was split in half.

For a few moments, Cindy felt nothing, was aware of nothing. When her senses returned, she was aware of her body jerking, of her fingers clawing the flanks of the stallion, of her toes clutching air. The stallion's enormous prick sliced in and out of her. It was like being rammed repeatedly by a piledriver.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.