Daughter Hot For Dogs - Cover

Daughter Hot For Dogs

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Her Father's business was at risk and needed a way to help it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sally watched her mother's lips slide down the collie's cock shaft. Confusion swept through her young mind. She didn't know what to think. She had never once suspected her mother of being a dog-fucker. Not once! Yet, there the woman was, with dog jizz dripping from her cunt, and a big dog prick stuffed in her mouth.

Somehow, watching her mother fuck and suck a dog wasn't the same to Sally as watching strangers do it. She felt a little hurt, a little betrayed. Mothers were supposed to be pure and perfect and loyal.

Confused, Sally turned away from the naughty scene and crept back upstairs.

She would go to her daddy. He would cheer her up. He knew exactly how to make her feel good. And she wouldn't feel at all guilty. Hell, why should she? Her mother was too busy fucking dogs to fuck daddy. Someone had to get daddy's prick wet.

She was happy to find her father alone at his desk. She locked the door behind her and went right to him, unfastening her halter as she walked. By the time she reached his chair, his lips were quivering and his cock bulge was rising.

"This makes twice in one day," said Harry, loosening his tie with one hand and unzipping his trousers with the other. "You're getting cock crazy, for sure. What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck the shit out of me, what else?" Within seconds, they were both naked. Sally never had to explain her wet panties to her daddy because he ripped them off her so fast he never even noticed they were wet. They both knew what they wanted to do and they got right down to it, he stretching out on his back on the thick carpet and she kneeling beside him.

Sally gave her daddy a big smile. Then she leaned over and covered his mouth with hers. Gurgling noises filled the air, along with heavy panting and deep groaning as they nearly sucked the air from one another.

She moved her tongue along his teeth, tasting and licking at will. Both the smooth surfaces and the sharp edges pleased her. She even counted the teeth with her tongue tip as she sought to give him pleasure.

She swallowed some of her daddy's spit when she caressed the roof of his mouth with her tongue. But she didn't care. She enjoyed tasting his slippery mouth. Then their tongues intertwined, like snakes fucking. Sally twisted her head this way and that, clawing at his chest the whole time.

She grew delirious in her efforts, moaning and groaning and crying out sharply. Her hair fell down over his face and caressed his cheeks. Her lips slithered over his mouth, soaking him with spit. Her nose flattened against him. And through it all, he massaged her bare back with deft fingers.

Finally she came up for air, gasping and panting wildly. Glistening spit, both hers and his, covered her face. Her lips were still quivering. She could have fucked him right now, but she chose to taste a little more of him first.

She lowered her head again and kissed his neck. They were quick kisses that nipped and tugged at his flesh. She spread them all around, getting his neck nice and wet.

Then she moved lower and began running her tongue through his thick chest hairs. The hairs tickled her nose and scratched her lips, but she found her daddy's chest hairs extremely stimulating.

She moved her head all around, licking and kissing the man's chest at will. She massaged both of his nipples with her tongue tip. She caressed his flesh with her soft lips. She made his chest hairs glisten with her spit. And all the while, she worked her hands up and down his body, enjoying the warmth.

"Oh, baby," he said, breathing hard, "you're making my prick awfully stiff. Move your lips down there for a while."

Sally flashed him a quick smile, then obediently ran her tongue down his midriff, brushing aside more curly black hairs. When she reached his cock, she felt him shiver and heard him moan. She smiled inwardly, knowing that his shivering and moaning had only just begun.

She ran her tongue down to his balls and immediately began licking the hard fuck-pouch. She snaked her tongue round and round each ball, knocking it about. She massaged the ball-sac and soaked the many black hairs on his balls, while he gently stroked the back of her head.

"Mmmm!" he moaned, lifting his head to watch. "That feels good, baby girl. Real good. I still remember when I first taught you how to suck my prick. You haven't forgotten a thing."

Sally found her father's words comforting. Eager to show him how much she remembered, she began to stab at his balls with her tongue tip. She speared them one at a time, bouncing them every which way. It became a game to her, to see how hard she could stab his balls, and to see how far they would roll.

She rolled his big hairy balls up and down and around and round with her tongue tip, each stab right on target and hard enough to make him groan and gasp. Though the thick hairs on his balls tickled her nose, she paid them little attention, concentrating only on the thick coarse meat that held his balls.

"Aaagh!" he groaned, brushing her long yellow hair out of the way. "Fine, baby, fine. Now lick my prick shaft. Make that throb, too."

Sally obeyed. She slid her tongue up her daddy's ball-bag, all the way to the root of his cock shaft. Then she began to tantalize the many nerves located there.

"Ohhh!" he groaned, arching his back. "Shiiyyiit!"

Sally ran her tongue up and down the underside of her daddy's cock rod, and found still more sensitive nerves to torture. And she tortured them well, using her tongue tip like a spear and stabbing randomly along the full length of the cock shaft.

"Bitch!" he cried, grimacing. "You sweet bitch!"

Sally flashed a quick smile then turned her talented tongue into a hot iron and tried to iron smooth the many ridges on her daddy's cock. She worked her wide tongue up and down and all around the cock shaft, licking feverishly. She gave his big prick a thorough massage and left a thick film of spit that completely enveloped the cock.

She kept licking. Her tongue flashed out again and again to swat the man's prick. She knocked the prick helplessly about with her tongue, until it began to resemble a flagpole swinging in the breeze.

Finally, Sally opened her mouth wide and took in her father's big prick. The fat fucker slid down her throat slowly but surely, stretching her lips and her cheeks completely out of shape. She grunted and groaned happily as she struggled to deep-throat the giant cunt stabber.

When his prick was completely out of sight and when his cock head was throbbing warmly against the back of the girl's throat, Harry started humping his hips, working his prick up and down his daughter's throat. His movements were slow and steady and he gave her ample time to suck his big prick as it glided along.

And suck the prick she did, holding on to his throbbing balls with both hands as she pumped the meaty fuck-pole with her clinging lips.

"Ohhh!" he groaned, caressing the back of her blonde head. "Aaagh! Suck my prick, baby girl. Do it the way I taught you."

As his ass lifted up and down off the carpet, Sally worked her lips up and down his prick shaft. She sucked the entire cock, from its hairy root to its swollen bulb and back again, letting the cock slide in and out of her mouth. Her lips bounced up and over many deep ridges and pulsating veins, and massaged them, too. She knew from his loud irregular breathing that she was sucking him just right.

Her head bobbed up and down, slowly and steadily. Her fingers tightened around his balls. She sucked and gobbled and smacked as eagerly as she could, anxious to please her daddy.

Spit formed puddles in his cock hair. It soaked her face. But she splashed right through the spit as she sucked his prick in and out of her wet mouth.

She grunted from time to time as his prick head speared the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. She also moaned whenever his balls slammed into her lips.

Finally, as her lips slid up his cock shaft for what seemed like the millionth time, Harry pushed her hand away and crawled out from beneath her. His prick jutted out long and hard, and it dripped with her spit. Sally wanted his cock back in her mouth-- now. But her daddy obviously had other plans, other desires. And she knew how determined he could be at times.

"What is it you want, Daddy? Do you want to fuck me now? I'm ready if you are. My little pussy is red hot. Here, feel it."

Sally spread her smooth young thighs wide, took hold of her daddy's hand, and guided it to her boiling cunt.

Harry sighed when he felt her youthful pussy mound. He closed his big hand completely around it and began massaging the velvety cunt lips. He worked them diligently, squeezing them in his fist again and again, while she pressed her ass into the carpet and moaned with joy.

As he played with his daughter's pussy, Harry stretched out beside her and began licking her big tits. He worked his long red tongue round and round her right nipple, teasing her nerves cruelly. She squirmed beside him, loving his tongue almost as much as she loved his talented fingers.

Harry kept his lips and his fingers very busy. He slipped two fingers inside Sally's cunt hole and began finger-fucking the young child. His hand moved in all directions as he speared every inch of her cunt hole. And each finger-thrust was knuckles deep.

As he forced her cunt walls this way and that and tortured her little clit, Harry wrapped his greasy lips around her pink nipple and started sucking. His sucks were childlike, as if he were nursing. Sally listened to them and became even more turned on.

The young blonde reached down and stroked her daddy's spitty prick as he filled her whole body with mind-blowing bliss. She had to hold onto something in order to cope with the joy she was experiencing. Her daddy had her on the verge of insanity and was slowly and steadily taking her over the edge.

His fingers jabbed her cunt walls brutally, forcing them outwards. His lips nipped and tugged on her tit, not only the rubbery nipple but also the creamy tit mound. He had her firmly under his control; all she could do was groan and squirm and yank on his cock.

But Harry didn't take her over the edge just yet. He spit out her tit, pulled his fingers from her cunt, and moved his lips farther down her body. She was still complaining about her empty cunt when he suddenly kissed the tender fuck-mound.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.