Daughter Hot For Dogs - Cover

Daughter Hot For Dogs

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Her Father's business was at risk and needed a way to help it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sally realized that she'd had a close call with that woman. Things could have turned out a lot different than they had. She shuddered just thinking about herself behind bars, and her daddy having to come down to bail her out.

In spite of her unexpected encounter with Mrs. Jones--or, maybe, because of it--Sally was horny as a mother-fucker when she returned to the kennel. She wanted nothing more than to get naked and climb up into her daddy's lap for some lewd fun and games but first she had to put Shep back into his cage.

All the dogs' cages were in the basement. She hurried down there and locked him in. By now, her pussy was pounding against the crotch of her cut-off jeans, demanding to be stuffed. She couldn't wait to get back upstairs to her father's office.

However, as she turned to the staircase, a sudden movement on the far side of the room caught her attention. At first, she wondered if one of the dogs had gotten free, but then she heard a human voice and saw a figure squatting beside one of the cages. She knew that no one was usually here at this time of day, so she crept closer to see what was going on. Sally crawled as close as she could without being seen, finally hiding behind a concrete pillar that stretched from the floor to the ceiling. She waited for her heart to stop pounding; then she slowly peeked around the corner at the suspicious figure.

The dog cage blocked the person's face, but what Sally could see was more than enough to startle her. She saw a naked female squatting in front of a handsome collie. The woman's clothes were lying in a neat pile behind her. Sally studied the woman's body, admiring it. Two big round tits jutted out magnificently, their pink nipples full and ripe. A flat belly and slim waist did nothing to detract from the woman's beautiful figure. A nice ass, though not completely seen, was very evident--as were shapely hips. The woman's gorgeous white thighs were spread wide to reveal a golden-haired cunt mound and a pink juicy cunt crack.

The blonde mystery woman guided the dog's face to her wide- spread cunt. She caressed the back of his head while he sniffed at her cunt mound. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the collie checked out her cunt with his cold wet nose.

Then she tensed and let out a squeal when the animal snaked his tongue up the full length of her open cunt crack. The muscles in her thighs bulged as she fought to keep her balance.

"Ungh!" she cried, her voice weak and shaky. "Lick me, you mutt. Make me come in your mouth."

The collie continued to work his tongue up and down the juicy cunt crack. He forced the hairy cunt lips out of the way to make room for his thick tongue, and thus bared much of the woman's pink blue-veined fuck-meat.

Sally really got an eyeful.

His tongue slithered up and down, noisily massaging the glistening folds of fuck-meat. He massaged them so well he unfolded them and stretched them outwards, as if they were nothing but rubber. The woman cried out, but that didn't stop the dog.

While her fuck-meat was so lewdly exposed, the collie licked the folds clean, lapping up cunt juices and spit. His tongue flew in all directions, tasting and sampling and savoring.

Shivers raced through the woman, rocking her hard. She balanced herself on the balls of her feet and kept her thighs open, at the same time begging the dog not to stop. The animal's tongue was hitting all the right places, and she wanted the wonderful sensations that were rolling through her mind to continue.

And continue they did. Rockets burst in her head when the dog's thick red tongue scraped against her clit and wreaked havoc with the swollen fuck-knob. The clit began throbbing mightily, shooting her with electrical jolts that took away her breath. She gasped and cried out, all the time holding onto the back of the dog's head.

Then the collie reached his tongue up into her fuck-hole and really gave her something to cry about. She shuddered all over, rolled her eyes, then came violently, flooding the dog's muzzle with greasy fuck-juices.

"Aaagh!" she groaned, trembling uncontrollably. "Oh, kiss my ass! I'm coming."

The collie never stopped licking, however. He lapped up her pussy juices hungrily.

"Oodoh!" she squealed, shaking her head. "Oh, fuuuck!" She bounced on the balls of her feet and spread her thighs even wider.

The collie twisted his head this way and that as he pushed his tongue against her cunt walls. He stretched her cunt walls in every direction and jolted the nerves that lined them. He made her cry out repeatedly as he tongue-fucked the hell out of her.

Lewd lapping noises filled the basement, and Sally listened excitedly, enjoying what was going on in front of her. Though she still couldn't see the woman's face, she had no trouble seeing the woman's glistening pussy and the tongue that was tunneling through it. It was quite a sight, enough to make her tits harden and her cunt swell. She wasn't about to take her eyes away.

Wiry whiskers brushed the blonde's inner thighs, while hot breath blasted her tender fuck-meat. She continued to squeal and groan and tremble uncontrollably, as if she had never come at all.

The canine cleaned her cunt of fuck-juices in a short time. Then he began exploring her deep cunt hole. His tongue slithered round and round the great fuck-pit, reaming it well and making the fuck hole wider. The blonde began to gurgle and drool in a mindless, dreamy manner.

Then the dog-fucking bitch started moving her pussy in tight circles, in rhythm with the dog's roving tongue. She offered the mutt every inch of her cunt, loving to feel his fat licker on her hungry fuck-meat. As she moved, she reached up and began fondling her own tits.

"Aaagh!" she moaned, her voice almost desperate. "Mmmmm!"

She moved her tits in circles, at the same time massaging them with her fingers and palms.

With her big tits firmly in her grip, the blonde continued to offer her wide-spread cunt to the hard-licking collie. She moved her cunt in circles, over and over, welcoming the dog's tongue into every crack and crevice of her fuck-hole.

Finally, she grew weary and could no longer maintain her squatting position. With a groan, she fell backwards onto her ass, her pussy popping free of the dog's tongue. But she kept her fists closed tightly around her tits, and her legs spread wide, knowing the animal would find her cunt again.

Sure enough, the collie snaked his tongue back into her fuck- hole and began tongue-fucking her. His task was easier now, and he found he could reach a lot deeper. He was quick to take advantage of her new position, and his tongue-thrusts were soon rocking her from head to foot.

"Aaagh!" she cried, nearly yanking her tits right off. "Oh, shiiyyiit! I'm going crazy, dammit!" Her voice was high pitched, almost hysterical.

She drew her legs far back, until her knees were touching her shoulders. In this wide-spread position, she completely surrendered her cunt to the hungry collie. As his tongue slithered up and down her cunt hole, she bounced her ass on the concrete floor and enjoyed the delicious bliss.

The dog moved his head all around as he licked her sloppy cunt. His tongue fucked deeper and deeper with each thrust. The tip speared her cunt walls repeatedly, while the thick root jolted her clit. His hot licks nearly blew her mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.