Daughter Hot For Dogs - Cover

Daughter Hot For Dogs

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Her Father's business was at risk and needed a way to help it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sally's panties were sopping wet, and her pussy was twitching madly when she left Joan's house. Watching those two horny bitches fuck Shep had really turned her on. Her pussy squashed as she led the German Shepherd away.

"Daddy will take care of my pussy itch," she told herself. "But I hope he doesn't question my wet panties. The truth would probably kill him."

"Hold on there, young lady. I want a word with you." The female voice came from behind Sally and startled her. She turned around quickly.

A tall redhead was running towards her. Curly strands of the woman's hair flopped about her forehead. Her big tits bounced heavily inside her white blouse, testing the pearly buttons. The hem of the woman's skirt danced freely above her knees, revealing her creamy white thighs. She was a beautiful woman, but she didn't seem too happy at the moment.

"I'm Mrs. Jones," she told Sally. "I'm an important person in this neighborhood. I head the Women's League and the Social Club. I do my part to make this neighborhood a respectable place to live. Now tell me, do you live around here?"

"No," said Sally. "Why?" Sally held Shep close to her. She began to tremble. She looked up into the woman's eyes, fearing the worst.

"Well, this is the fourth time in the last week that I've seen you walking a dog in this area. And it's always a different dog. And you always go into a different home and come out an hour or so later, walking funny. Have you any explanations?"

Hell, what could Sally say? She couldn't help it if her twitching pussy made her walk funny. "I--I don't know what you're talking about, Mrs. Jones."

"The hell you don't. I wasn't born yesterday. I know that you're up to something, and I think I know what it is."

Sally trembled harder. "Honest, Mrs. Jones, I'm not up to anything. Really, I'm not."

"Then why are you walking like that? Has something got hold of your little pussy?"

"I--I--"

"Look, you little bitch, let me tell you a secret about me. For the past year I've been paying my neighbor's kid five bucks a week to let me fuck his big collie. That collie has seen more of my pussy than any man alive, and I've enjoyed every fuck. Now tell the truth, you're renting out your dogs for the same purpose, aren't you? You and your dogs are satisfying all the horny bitches in this neighborhood, isn't that right? Tell me, bitch. Tell me the truth."

"Y--Yes," said Sally, too frightened to lie any longer. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Now what are you going to do?"

"Well, I should call the police and have you arrested. I really should. How dare you come into my neighborhood, my respectable neighborhood, and peddle your doggies without giving me a piece of the action. Either I get my share or you don't do business. Do you understand?"

She should have guessed. "But I need all the money I'm earning," said Sally, near tears. "The money is for an important cause. I can't afford to pay you a bribe."

"Who the fuck said that you had to pay me with money? Hell, bitch, I want my share of your dogs. Starting with that one."

"You want to fuck Shep? Well, all right, but he might be a little fucked out. My last customer was a virgin who just couldn't get enough."

"He doesn't look fucked out to me," said Mrs. Jones, staring at the German Shepherd's cock and balls. "No, I'm sure he's not fucked out. Dogs have a lot of stamina, believe me--I know. C'mon, there's an empty building around the corner. I'll fuck him there."

"Empty building? Can't we go to your home? It would be a lot safer, and you would have more privacy."

"And what would I tell my husband? That I just came home for a quick doggie fuck? No, the empty building is perfect. We'll go there."

It was a perfect place for doing naughty things, Sally could see that. The building had been long deserted and left to decay; now condemned by the city. Holding on to Shep's leash, Sally followed Mrs. Jones inside.

The shapely redhead led her to the rear of the building, where there was an empty room. Sally dodged broken bottles, bits and pieces of furniture, chunks of plaster, and other assorted debris. Cobwebs reached out from all directions to caress her face and shoulders. She choked on the stale dusty air and had to strain her eyes just to see through the darkness, but she didn't dare turn back.

The room was small and much neater than the rest of the place. Sunlight penetrated the bent-up and rusted Venetian blinds to throw streaks of light on the floor and walls. At least Sally could see. There was also an old mattress lying in a corner. It was strangely free of dust, as if recently used. In fact, it was as though someone had gone out of his way to put this entire room in order.

"I know what you're thinking," said Mrs. Jones. "You're wondering why a woman of my stature would stoop to frequenting places usually reserved for hobos and other drifters."

"The thought did cross my mind."

"Well, the answer is simple. I love to fuck, and this place is perfect for fucking."

"I'll bet you've fucked quite a few men in this room," said Sally, smiling up at the woman, who was old enough to be her mother.

"Never mind about that. You just bring that dog over here to the mattress, child." Sally did so and watched while the woman undressed before her. Soon, Sally found herself staring at the woman's naked body.

Mrs. Jones had round ripe tits that jutted out magnificently, their nipples like plump red cherries. She had a slim waist, a flat belly, and shapely hips that jiggled just right. Her legs were long and graceful, her thighs creamy white. Her ass was as round and as white and as lovely as any ass that Sally had ever seen. The young girl knew right away that Shep was going to get another thorough workout.

Mrs. Jones didn't stand there for long, reveling in the girl's admiration of her. She stepped onto the mattress and got down on her hands and knees. Then she called the dog over to her, at the same time slapping her ass with one hand.

Shep immediately walked up behind her and began licking her cunt from behind.

"Iiieee!" she cried, shaking her head. "I love it." She arched her back deeper and spread her thighs wider.

The mutt soaked the woman's red cunt hairs and made them cling together in a thick mass. This was better than being shaved, thought Mrs. Jones. She experienced the same hot, tingling, scraping sensations on her cunt, but without the loss of hair.

Shep used his tongue to brush her cunt hairs to the side. Then he began licking her cunt lips roughly, giving them the same treatment he had given the virgin's cunt lips. He stretched her cunt lips out of shape, pushed them back together, and stretched them apart again, until her cunt lips were throbbing hotly against his tongue.

"Shiiyyiit!" cried Mrs. Jones, her face strained. "This shit is too good to believe."

Shep snorted as he licked, desperate to keep the woman's thick red cunt bush out of his nostrils.

When he was finally able to control the woman's thick pussy bush, Shep snaked his tongue into her cunt crack and began licking her fuck-meat with long hot strokes of his tongue. He slobbered noisily and licked hard, stuffing her cunt crack with hot spit and turning her pink fuck-meat a bright red. In no time, her pussy was hot and puffy and throbbing mightily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.