Daughter Hot For Dogs - Cover

Daughter Hot For Dogs

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her Father's business was at risk and needed a way to help it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ruth Ann was Sally's only other customer this morning. As requested, Sally arrived at the woman's house with two dogs: a golden retriever and a Saint Bernard. Sally thought the woman was being a bit greedy by asking for two animals, but so long as she was paying double, the young girl wasn't going to turn her down.

"One dog just can't satisfy me," said Ruth Ann, feeling a need to explain. "You see, I'm a nymphomaniac. Been one for as long as I can remember. I just can't get enough fucking. I wore out three husbands already and I'm only thirty years old. I fuck men every chance I get, but I'm also fond of dogs. I could fuck a dozen of them a day if I could get my hands on that many. I often dream of owning my own kennel. Then I could really have a good time. But until that day comes, I suppose I'll have to depend on you and your dogs."

"You certainly can depend on me," said Silly. "My dogs love to fuck. You'll get your money's worth, don't worry." The petite brunette standing before her didn't look like such a hot-fucking tigress--but what did Sally know? "Do you want both dogs together, or one at a time?"

"Both together. Come this way."

Sally followed the cute brunette to the back of the house, then through a door and down into the basement. The woman's nice round ass shook with every step and nearly jiggled right out of her too-tight shorts. Her tits bounced playfully in her halter. Sally couldn't wait to see her dogs fuck this hot little bitch.

The basement was quite pleasant, with colorful wallpaper, attractive furniture, a modern bar, various statues and other ornaments, and thick carpeting.

Sally unleashed her dogs, then sat down at the bar and poured herself some orange juice.

"You don't mind if I watch, do you?" asked Sally, turning around in the swivel seat.

"Not at all, sweetie. You can even get naked if you want." Ruth removed her own shorts and halter as she spoke. And in seconds, she was standing stark naked in the middle of the floor.

"I think I will get naked," said Sally. "My panties got wet from watching my last customer fuck. I don't want the same thing to happen again. It'll be too hard to explain my wet panties to my daddy."

"How on earth will he ever know?" asked Ruth.

"He might want to play with my pussy when I get back," explained Sally. "And it wouldn't do to have wet panties. Daddy doesn't like to get his hand too messy."

Ruth Ann shrugged then turned her attention to the two dogs. Already they were circling her, sniffing at her cunt and ass. She smiled as she cupped her tits in her hands and spread her legs wide.

The Saint Bernard was the boldest. He stuck his muzzle up between her thighs and began licking her cunt mound. His long wide tongue slithered up and down her cunt lips, brushing her thick cunt hairs this way and that and soaking them with spit. Ruth gasped and then squealed, but kept her balance.

The retriever looked for something to lick also, and chose the woman's ass-crack. He snaked his thick tongue in between the round asscheeks and forced them apart. Then he started licking up and down her ass-crack.

Ruth stood there, licking her lips and fondling her own tits, while the dogs licked her at both ends. Shivers of delight raced through her. She began moving her hips in circles in order to capture more of the dogs' tongues. At the same time, she squeezed her tits in her fists and flattened them. Her passion grew and grew, until she was groaning deliriously.

The Saint Bernard worked his tongue up into the nympho's cunt hole and licked her cunt walls thoroughly. He lapped up dripping cunt juices while spreading his own spit, making her fuck-tube very greasy.

The golden retriever licked her ass-crack loudly, his lapping tongue filling the air with lewd slurping noises. He knocked her asscheeks up and down from side to side, until they quivered like gelatin. And all the time, he was torturing her asshole.

"Eeeee!" she squealed, teetering. "I love it!"

The tongue in her cunt slithered round and round, reaming her fuck-hole. She cried out repeatedly, unable to bear the bliss that was shooting through her loins.

She looked down and watched her little cunt twitching and jerking this way and that. It was as if her cunt were alive. She could not even see the animal's tongue, it was buried so deep.

But she certainly felt the dog's hot licker. It slithered along her greasy pussy walls, jolting her tender nerves mercilessly. She moved her hips faster, wanting to feel the tongue everywhere at once.

But there were two tongues she had to deal with.

The retriever filled her ass-crack with his spit, until the spit began oozing down the backs of her thighs. His tongue blasted her puckered asshole again and again, jolting her hard.

She teetered dangerously, but continued to move her hips in circles. The dog's tongue-tip slipped through her ass ring time and again, tickling her sensitive shit tube. She loved the crazy sensations that started racing up her asshole, and so she squatted lower, hoping to feel more of them.

The dog tested her ass to the limit, but he was just unable to work all of his tongue inside her asshole. So he settled for what little he could get, reaming her shit tube with just his tongue-tip. It was still enough to make her woozy.

"Aaagh!" she cried. "Lick me, you mutts! Lick me hard!" She bounced her tits in her fists as her lust soared.

The dogs lapped up her fuck-juices and cleaned out her two fuck-holes. In the process, they oiled her fuck meat with their spit, and tantalized her sensitive nerves mercilessly. Soon her fuck-holes puffed up and began throbbing hotly.

"Oh, shiiiyyiit!" cried Ruth Ann, teetering dangerously. "I can't stand up any longer. I think it's time to fuck." Quickly, she fell to her hands and knees and braced herself for the dogs' attacks. "Do it, you mutts. One at a time. Fuck me!"

"Shit!" Sally said to herself. "Here we go again." The big- titted blonde teenager spread her own legs wide and began rubbing her smooth young cunt.

Ruth waited for one of the dogs to mount her, but became puzzled when neither did so right away. She looked back over her shoulder for an answer, and saw that the animals' cocks were not yet stiff. Though she was ready to fuck, the dogs apparently were not.

"Don't worry, you mutts," she said, turning around to face them. "I'll get those pricks nice and hard in no time. Just a few hot sucks should do it."

Ruth, still on her knees, stuck her head under the Saint Bernard first and began flicking her tongue against the animal's prick head. She licked his pink cock tip hesitantly, just barely tasting his piss hole.

Her tongue danced along his piss hole, plucking at a drop of jizz that oozed from his cock. She sucked up the creamy morsel and found it very tasty. Then she went back for seconds.

Her tongue played with the dog's piss slit for several seconds, delving inside the narrow opening for more jizz. She jolted the animal's nerves again and again, and soon the animal was whining and licking his lips. After calming the dog with her gentle hands, she decided it was time to get serious.

Ruth opened her mouth wide and wrapped her greedy lips around the dog's cock head. Then she immediately moved her lips down his cock shaft, all the way to his hairy balls. She gobbled up his cock in no time, making it disappear deep within her mouth.

"Mmmmffff!" she mumbled, her mouth stuffed with hot doggie prick. Her tits hung down heavily as she leaned under the dog and sucked his cock.

She bobbed her head back and forth, gobbling on his prick greedily. She sucked his cock deep down her throat, spit it halfway out, then swallowed it again.

Her clinging lips massaged the entire length of the animal's prick shaft, from his hairy balls to his greasy prick head and back again. She excited every bump and every vein, until the bumps began tingling and the veins began gushing with boiling blood. The prick grew fatter and redder, and soon was throbbing against the roof of her mouth.

But she wasn't quite satisfied. She wanted this Saint Bernard's cock as hard and as big as she could get it. So she pumped some more, working her wet lips up and down his mighty cock shaft with blinding speed.

Spit oozed from the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her tits. Cum trickled down her throat. She snorted dog hairs out of her nostrils.

The prick head speared the back of her throat, drove her cheeks outward, and caressed the roof of her mouth. She choked and gagged repeatedly, but never stopped sucking. She knew that the cock would be plenty big enough to fuck before long.

With bugged-out eyes and puffed-up lips, Ruth Ann sucked on the dog's cock. She greased his cock down with her spit and made it all shiny. She stroked the cock with her clinging lips and made the fucker swell up to a gigantic size. When she finally spit the cunt-stabber out of her mouth, she knew that it was ripe for fucking.

Her cunt twitched expectantly as she wriggled around on her hands and knees and got into position. Once more she called to the animal, and this time the Saint Bernard mounted her right away and seized her slim waist between his forelegs. Shivers raced up Ruth Ann's spine, and she began squealing loudly, knowing she was about to be fucked by a huge dog.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.