Daughter Hot For Dogs - Cover

Daughter Hot For Dogs

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Her Father's business was at risk and needed a way to help it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I feel just wonderful," said Lisa as she got back into her dress. "My pussy is still tingling."

"Most of my customers are smiling when I leave them," said Sally. "Even the horniest of them. My dogs are all great fuckers."

"You don't have to tell me that. I'm a believer." Lisa lit up a cigarette and took a long puff. "And I'm sure most of my beauty shop customers would feel the same way if they had a chance to fuck your dogs."

"Do you have many customers?"

"Plenty. And they're all horny housewives, with dreams of getting some extra cock on the side. Wouldn't it be great if I could make their dreams come true?"

"Boy, I'll say," said Sally, rubbing her hands together. "Just think of the money I could make."

"Me too," said Lisa, smiling. "Because once the word got around that my customer could get fucked while they're waiting to get their hair done, I'd soon have more customers than I could handle."

"Yeah, I could bring several dogs here every morning. And we'll put them in the back room where your customers can fuck them in privacy. Then I'll return every afternoon to collect the dogs and the profits."

"Of which I'm sure there will be a great amount."

"Then it's a deal?" asked Sally, all smiles.

"Damn right," said Lisa. "Bring on the dogs!"

Sally was a happy little bitch when she led Lion out of the beauty shop. In fact, she was so happy she skipped down the street instead of walking. At last, her dog-fucking business was a true success, and would be for a long time to come. She would soon have more than enough money to pay off all of her father's debts and save his kennel business.

Upon returning to the kennel, Sally went down to the basement and put Lion back in his cage. There were many other dogs down there, more than enough to satisfy the horny bitches at the beauty parlor, and more than enough to satisfy Sally's own mother and the many women on Sally's customer list. As she stood there among the animals, the young girl couldn't help but wonder why so many women were eager to fuck dogs.

The blonde teenager had been watching other women fuck and suck her dogs for many weeks now. She had shared in their joy. She had shared in their lust. Or at least she thought she had. Now she began to wonder if she had shared in anything.

After some thought, she finally decided watching and doing were not the same. It wasn't possible for her to know what fucking a dog was like just by watching someone else do it. If she wanted to really know what it was like, she would have to fuck a dog herself.

So it was with great excitement and anticipation that Sally opened the door of one of the cages and took out a large black- and-brown German Shepherd by the name of King. She petted him lovingly to gain his trust. Then she knelt at his side and moved her hand down to his big balls.

Yes, this dog would do just fine, she decided. She would fuck him and suck him.

Quickly, Sally stripped off her clothes and piled them up behind her. With her big tits jutting out and with her tight little cunt pulsating hotly, she got on her hands and knees and spread her thighs wide. A few nervous shivers raced up her spine, but she took a deep breath and controlled them, then wriggled her cunt in the dog's face to get his attention.

Immediately, the German Shepherd stuck his muzzle in between her open thighs from behind and began licking her cunt. He snaked his tongue up and down her velvety cunt lips, soaking them completely. He also massaged them in a very rough manner, his tongue strokes knocking them about and stretching them apart. She smiled happily, realizing that the dog loved the taste of her young cunt.

The dog made her cunt hairs soggy with his spit, so that they dripped profusely. And he made her cunt lips swell up and throb.

King finally got around to her cunt crack, working his long wide tongue inside. He licked up one side of her cunt crack and down the other side, jolting her tender cunt nerves and soaking the rest of her fuck-meat with his spit. Sally could hear her cunt squashing every time she tightened it.

"Eeee!" she squealed, shaking her head from side to side. "Oh, shit! That really does feel good. Those other women weren't lying."

Then King pushed his tongue up into her tight fuck-hole. He pushed and shoved and slithered his tongue, forcing it deeper and deeper inside her cunt hole.

Sally's cunt walls finally closed in on the dog's roving tongue and sealed themselves to it. The resulting heat that soared up her fuck-hole left her breathless. She rolled her eyes and licked her lips, her mind swimming in blissful joy.

King still managed to fuck his tongue into her cunt hole up to the hilt. Sally could feel his hairy lips and cold nose pressing against her cunt lips, toying with her nerve endings. She began shivering.

King reamed her cunt hole with his tongue, the force of his strokes driving her cunt walls every which way. Sally whimpered and drooled, loving every stroke.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, arching her back deeper. "Lick me, boy. Clean out my pussy box."

King did just that. He used his tongue to ream the rim of her cunt hole as thoroughly as possible; then he began using his long tongue as if it were a plunger. He worked it up and down her cunt tube, licking shallow and licking deep. He jolted her cunt walls from all sides. He tortured her little clit. He made her cunt juices drip profusely.

"I'm going crazy!" she cried, gasping for air.

The German Shepherd didn't seem to hear her. Or he didn't care. He continued to snake his tongue in and out of her fuck- hole. Lewd squashing noises reached her ears. She even felt dog spit oozing down her inner thighs. She groaned louder and started pumping her cunt muscles around the animal's hard-licking tongue.

But she pumped so hard she drastically increased the friction inside her cunt and took herself over the edge.

"Iiieee!" she screamed. "Oh, yes! I'm coming! Kiss my ass!"

Spasms rolled through her young body and made her shake and quiver uncontrollably. She groaned deeply. She squealed wildly. She came all over the animal's muzzle, soaking every hair on his face with her sticky pussy juices.

King lapped bravely, gulping down as much pussy juice as he could. He licked her pussy clean in seconds, then began licking his lips. Sally watched him through dreamy eyes, then noticed that his cock was stiff as a board and jutting out from its hairy bag.

"Oh, shit!" she said, her voice trembling. "I want to suck that big bastard. Give me your cock, King."

Sally, her pussy still tingling, turned around and engulfed the big fuck-pole. She sucked it deep down her throat, held it there for a few moments, then spit the whole thing out and began licking it. King stood on all fours, his head cocked to better see what was going on underneath him.

Sally stroked his balls with both hands as she slithered her tongue up and down his prick head. She coated the cock head with her spit and made the sloping surface even more slippery than it already was.

She licked the flaring rim of his cock head and tantalized the many nerves that lined it. King whined and then yelped, but she tightened her grip on his balls and settled him down. She continued licking his cock, tasting every inch of it and liking what she tasted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.