Sexual Texture - Cover

Sexual Texture

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Curt and Amy get the feel of each other in the great outdoors. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Curt’s Uncle Frederick had a farm way up north, and for the long weekend Curt and I took a trip up there. It was a long drive and we stopped a few times for food and bathroom and gas and scenery, and by time we got there, there was just enough time to say hello to Uncle Fred and hike up to the orchard where we’d camp. We set up our tent and ate our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Curt planned to make a campfire, but we didn’t have any firewood, so we zipped ourselves into the tent and bundled ourselves beneath the heavy covers Uncle Fred had loaned us. Those blankets were so nice and soft and comfortable. We both fell asleep right away without making love, which was almost unheard of. I slept so well. I guess it was the cool night air.

I woke up to the slimmest slit of light coming through an opening in the tent, so I carefully got up and peeked outside.

Curt was awake, more or less. “Curt,” I said, “there’s a big old bear out there.”

“That’s nice,” he mumbled, and he fell back to sleep. I crawled back under those super comfy covers and nestled close to Curt. For a while I played footsie with him. I liked the feel of the bottom of his feet. After a few minutes of that I snuggled even closer and let my hand find his penis. It was nice and warm. I caressed it gently, and sure enough it grew big and strong.

34327-sexual-texture-1.jpg

I masturbated him for a while, but I made sure not to take him over the edge, for I didn’t want him to mess up Uncle Fred’s blankets. Sometimes I can be so thoughtful. I just enjoyed the textures of his cock, all the various parts from the silky stem to the even silkier cap, and I didn’t neglect the soft rubble of his scrotal sac. Abruptly Curt got up. “Got to pee,” he said.

I followed him out of the tent. No bear in sight. I watched Curt pee and then he watched me, and then we stood there holding hands and admiring the scenery: hundreds of strange looking trees. The bark was both soft and rough, like no tree bark I’d ever felt before. It didn’t feel at all like any part of Curt’s cock, but all the same it had an overt sexual texture. “What kind of trees are these?” I asked Curt. He said he had no idea. We’d have to ask Uncle Fred later.

While I was feeling up one of the trees, Curt was feeling me up. “Yeah, squeeze my breast,” I told him. “Not too hard. Yeah, just like that.” Together we played with my nipple, making it all stiff and tingly. I could feel his cock against my back.

34327-sexual-texture-2.jpg

“A little harder now,” I said. He pinched my nipple. Lightly, but enough to make me come. “That was nice,” I told him. “Now you—come on my back. I want to feel your cum on my back.” He rocked his hips against me, and not too long later his cum started. It was nice feeling the lurch of his cock and the spurt of his cum, pulse after pulse. Almost as soon as he stopped coming, I could feel the semen seeping down my back. It kind of tickled. Pretty soon some of it reached the crevice of my ass. I wanted to feel it all the way to my asshole, but it seemed to be stuck. “Push your cum into my ass,” I told Curt. He did as I asked. His finger felt nice going in. “Yeah, finger-fuck my ass—gently,” I told him. He finger-fucked my ass. Gently. It felt so good. The finger-fucking made a small soft squeak. I was pretty close to coming. “Touch my clit now,” I told him. He kept finger-fucking my ass while he touched my clit, and I came almost immediately. I had to grab hold of the tree to keep from collapsing to the ground, so good was the orgasm.

When I regained strength enough, I turned and we embraced, holding each other and swaying together slowly.

“That was so nice,” I told him.

“It was,” he agreed. “I didn’t know you liked that.”

“I didn’t know either,” I told him.

We swayed some more.

“Do you like the look of your cum on my back?” I asked.

“I do,” he said. “It looks really sexy.”

“That’s good,” I said. “Do you think it would look sexier if I were black? White cum on black skin.”

“Mmm,” he said. “I don’t know. I’d have to see.”

“Wrong answer,” I said.

“I know,” he said. “I was just teasing you.”

“I know,” I said. “How come you didn’t mind the bear?”

“What bear?” he said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.