Next Door - Cover

Next Door

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It just happened... I grabbed the opportunity... a wild tale...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I remember lying there for what seemed like hours. Sometime ago, I reached back and peeled the duct tape off my ass and pulled the vibrator out. The batteries had died along the way. I was not quite sure what I was feeling, or what I was supposed to be feeling after what had happened. My head was still foggy.

The clock said 5:15 am. There was dried cum on my face, in my hair, and the dining room table was not in good shape. I wearily dragged myself upstairs to the shower and just stood there with the water running over me. I shocked myself because I was smiling as I was thinking about my situation. Blackmailed and used, I was in deep. I was certainly not able to report what happened to anyone. What was I going to say?

I made my way downstairs to get something to eat. The taste in my mouth was awful. I had too much to drink, and the pot he made me smoke was terrible. When I sat at the table I noticed an envelope address to "The Slave of the House." I just sat there and ate while staring at it. I really wanted to open it. Just thinking about the instructions the last letter contained was getting me horny. I had several orgasms yesterday, but I felt unsatisfied. I was embarrassed and ashamed at what happened, but it really sparked a desire that I had never felt before.

I realized that I was slowly rubbing my nipple on the edge of the table as I leaned forward to eat. I let my hand drop to my lap and stroked my pussy. It was sore, but wet. Why was I wet again? Where did these feelings come from? Why did I keep thinking about the men and women that had used and abused me last night? Why did it turn me on?

I cleaned up the dishes and sat on the couch with the envelope. I still had my hand between my legs rubbing my clit softly as I read the letter.

Slave,

Clean yourself up. This includes a COMPLETE enema, a douche, and make sure your pussy is smooth.

Make sure the house is spotless, and prepare a special dinner for two. You will have company tonight.

Wear black garters and stockings, no panties, and the sheerest red dress you can buy.

The doorbell will ring at exactly 7:00 PM.

During the day you must wear a short skirt with no panties, a white shirt and no bra.

You must stop every hour of the day (on the hour), no matter where you are, and rub your clit. DO NOT, under any circumstances, allow yourself to cum. I will know!

I immediately stopped rubbing my clit. I guess this counted as my first hour? I was about to burst with excitement. He was going to have dinner with me. Was it him that I found so attractive, or the things he was able to make me do? I still did not understand why I was acting this way. I understood that I had no choice but to do exactly what he made me do, but why did it excite me? Maybe he would keep me to himself tonight.

I knew I needed to get out and shop for the things to prepare for tonight so I decided to start my day. I would clean up and head out to the mall later. I sure did not look forward to an enema, but he would know if I didn't do it.

I put on my shortest skirt. It was older and too small. It covered my ass, but not by much. I found the thickest white shirt I owned. You could see my nipples through it, but at least it kept me from jiggling so much.

I started cleaning the house and had to work hard to get the stains off the table. It seemed that the harder I worked, the more worked up I got. I had to stop twice during the cleaning to play with myself. I would go and sit on the reclining chair and spread my legs over the sides. I licked my finger and rubbed it in circles around my clit. The first time I almost came when I touched it directly, so no more of that. I was really enjoying the build-up, but I really wanted to have an orgasm.

After the house was clean I went upstairs to do the dirty deed. I got undressed and went into the bathroom. I let the bottle sit in some hot water, to warm it up. I really enjoyed it when the nozzle slid into my pussy. It felt really good to douche. Standing in the shower and letting the liquid run down my legs was turning me on. I had never thought of it as sexy.

I got a Fleers enema bottle and warmed it up also. I put a dab of KY on my asshole and lay on my side. I worked the tip into my ass and slowly squeezed the bottle. Whoo, it felt weird. I had to stop several times and rest, letting my bowels relax. I finally got all of the liquid out of the bottle and stood up. Holding it in as long as I could was harder than I thought. I guess your body does not naturally like this kind of thing. Sitting on the toilet I relaxed and let the liquid out. It was almost as good as an orgasm, the relief.

I jumped back into the shower and washed again. I figured it was time to play with myself. I had to be careful because my clit was really sensitive. This time I decided to play with my nipples. I turned around and let the shower spray hit them directly and alternated twisting them both. This has always turned me on. My nipples are not huge, but when they are hard, they are prominent. I have always been able to have orgasms when my husband played with my nipples so I was not surprised that I had to stop playing with them so soon. I carefully ran a razor over my pussy making sure that it was as smooth as possible. I had never shaved completely before. I liked it immensely; it provided a whole new set of feelings. I felt much more naked and open this way.

After drying off and putting on my makeup, I dressed in the same clothes as before. The shirt was wrinkled, but wearable. As I walked through the house to the garage, I looked out all the windows to see if he was there. I never saw anything. It was Friday, he was probably at work.

I drove to the mall to get a new outfit, per his instructions. Driving down the street I noticed that it was at the top of the hour again. I slid my hand between my legs and inserted a finger into my pussy. I was definitely wet, as it just slid right in. I worked it around so I could rub the top of my cervix, where my G-spot was. I let the bumps in the road help me out and I lasted about 10 minutes before I had to quit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.