My First Trick - Cover

My First Trick

by Mary Not Wollstonecraft

Copyright© 2024 by Mary Not Wollstonecraft

Erotica Sex Story: In My First Trick, Mary weaves an account of a young woman turning to prostitution. This is a flash tale that moves quickly. A broke, white college chick meets a wealthy black businessman. Oh, my! Watch out, Mr. Big Bucks; this is going to be expensive. When an 18-year-old college freshman finds a temp job for a social event at the local country club, the ‘We’ve Got All the Money in World, Greater KC Country Club,’ or some such name. She serves drinks, dressed as a Playboy Bunny. Let me tell yo

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

A quick-release tale, enjoy.

So, here is my deal: I’m 19, a college freshman, no drugs, and I don’t struggle to make ends meet. Why, you ask? Simple as pie, I fuck for money.

Would it surprise you that some of my classmates do outcalls, in-calls, and private dancing? Working bachelor, birthday, and work events. Most of them even turn a trick or two. A few bolder bitches, those with the knockout looks, the experienced teasers, have sugar daddies. Sometimes, Daddy doesn’t even get head from her. Despite that, the stupid shit pays her bills.

Well, I’m a looker, a tease, and capable. However, who, for fucks sake, wants to be tied to one person, one cock, one tongue when there are so many older, generous, wealthy fucks to meet?

Found a temp job one night at a social event at the local country club, the ‘We’ve Got All the Money in World, Greater KC Country Club,’ or some such name. I got this gig to serve drinks, dressed as a Playboy Bunny. Let me tell you, I have the body for it.

This older, black, well-dressed, well-mannered man propositioned me. First, he offered me a hundred dollars for fifteen minutes of my time in his private room. Of course, I turned him down with the usual response.

“I’m not that kind of girl.” But honestly, I was interested. Even wearing his tux, he couldn’t hide his hammer’s outline. Mounded up at his crotch, coiled like a king cobra ready to strike.

As the evening rolled on, nearing the magical hour of midnight, when all this finery melts into air, into thin air, leaving not a coatrack behind, he returned to me.

“For one go with you, I’ll give you $2,000,” he whispered softly.

Well, I feigned resistance, but resistance is futile when that much cock and money stares me in the face. You might say, this feller made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. After all, two thousand dollars for a broke college girl is too much to turn down. The big as fuck cock was a bonus.

I lost my virginity to a guy who took advantage of me before he left for college. He was handsome, and he took me to a hotel. I was a nervous wreck. Before I expected it, he was all the way in. For a few seconds, it was fine. He lost it in a flash, thrust, maybe five times. I thought about my newfound love and realized sex wasn’t all they cracked it up to be. So, I learned how to make it suitable for me.

But then, after the sex was over, I felt used. Hurt, yes, physically, like he’d ripped me apart. The worst part, honestly, was that first, I was a virgin. After his pleasure, I wasn’t. I felt empty. Second, I wanted, needed really, more than he gave me. More time, more emotion, more size, more of everything.

It got better, the fucking, I mean, but not with him. In fact, I immensely love fucking now. But I was no whore, so this was a mighty big step.

“Sure,” I said. “Money up front, and when we’re done, it’s like it never happened. We don’t know each other, and don’t hook up again.”

I met him in the parking lot, way the fuck in the back, away from all the other cars. He drove us to a motel; we went into the room.

Kneeling before him, I unbuckled his brown belt, unzipped his pants, and coaxed his monster into the open air. It hung low, thick, a soft, girthy mass of lustrous, black, veiny man-meat. Kissing the glans, licking the shaft, under the helmet, down the hardening cock. Back to his cockhead, I wrapped my lips around and worked my way down five, six, seven inches, back and down again.

Taking the back of my head, my black employer forced more and more inside my hot mouth. He thrust himself into me, past my gag point, further down, deep into my throat.

With rugged, deep plunges, he fucked my face. Over and over, until after what seemed an eternity, he lost his load. Viscous white blasts filled my mouth and throat, overflowing and running down my chin. It spilled down to my top. His cum slavered inside my mouth. A salty sweetness to devour.

I took what he had for long, beautiful minutes, fifteen or twenty of them. Once he finished stepping back, he said, “Get undressed, baby. I need to fuck you so bad.”

His persistent need and how well he enjoyed the experience emboldened me.

“Sure,” I said, just as before. “The next two grand first, and I’m all yours till you cum again.”

“You learn fast,” he said, fishing out twenty additional one-hundred-dollar bills.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.