Daring Sis-in-law Sue - Cover

Daring Sis-in-law Sue

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Incest Sex Story: Sue plans retaliaton on Nude Day on her brother for exposing her tits and more to friends. Much turnabout and sex happens.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Big Breasts   ENF   Revenge   .

The plan was to visit Sue’s brother and his wife on NND, National Nude Day, and embarrass him somehow to retaliate for all the times he embarrassed my wife, Sue. No doubt, Jerry loved his big sis, though he always acted the brat and teased her about her late blooming tits. Ever since her nipples developed on her tiny mounds, he teased her with her friends and pulled her shirt up or down to expose her flat chest with ‘gross’ nipples.

Sue grew extremely protective of her chest — until her tits finally arrived fully developed when she was eighteen. She started hanging with Jer’s friends and flashing her tits at them to embarrass him. Loose or unbuttoned shirts and the lumps she created in their slacks thrilled her. I understood the sense of power she felt when they stared, especially when she pretended she didn’t know her tits were out. She refused to see this as the start of her becoming an exhibitionist.

Sue had two favorite swimsuits. Her one piece, black, high cut suit that had only one strap. When everything was in place, it exposed beyond her hip and half of each cheek. Overcoming her ‘modesty’ she felt it was acceptable since other women showed more ass and partial labia. I believe those were her goals, to tease, even more than going nude. When she swam, the offset strap always allowed one tit to escape. As obvious as it was to her and everyone, she still pretended she didn’t know one tit got much more sun than the other. I began to suspect she pulled the one side down as she swam and blamed it on the waves, or dive, or swim.

The other suit was a red string bikini. Though small, it was relatively conservative. Sue compensated for that by tying it with single knots — loosely. Jer was constantly pulling one or more strings to expose her tits, ass, or more. She pretended to be annoyed as she slowly tied it back with single knots as men drooled over her beautiful bod. “I dare you to leave your top off, titiflasher,” teased Jer.

We debated visiting on NND when the norm for a day is full nudity. How can we embarrass him if he and we were required to be naked? Maybe if we arrived a few days before NND and exposed him AND his pretty wife to friends early? A plan began to gel.

Sue hadn’t seen him in five years and I had never met Jer and Jez. Managing to get an early invite, we arrived on July seven. While I greeted Jez with a polite hug, Jer reverted to his boyhood bullying and whistled at Sue, grabbed her ass firmly, then pinched a stiff nipple saying, “You have grown up, sis. Look at those tits! What are they A cups now? And I’m glad to see your nipples have stayed the same. I dare you to show us, titiflasher.” As he hooked a finger between her blouse buttons, his wife slapped his hand away.

“Don’t be crude, Jer. Sorry for his rudeness. Siblings sometimes stay immature for life.” She stared at him until he stepped back in silence. “Come, let’s get you settled in our guest room. I’ll show you the shower so you can wash away the sweaty miles. We have time for a swim too in the pool or the ocean before dinner.”

That seemed a not so subtle hint. “Sue, did you know Jez was so hot? Both have sun bleached blond hair and deep blue eyes like yours, Lois’, and Jenna’s. But, her near-perfect figure could sell snow to an Eskimo. What’s with the shower suggestion? Is she a clean freak like Lois?”

“Jer never mentioned that. It’s hard to ignore her DDs or her angelic face. Now I’m not sure I want to include her in embarrassing Jer. We have a week to get to know them.” We soaped and rinsed each other in the hot shower then kissed deeply as we both imagined sucking Jez’s huge tits. “You wondering what her tits taste like too?” I grunted and nibbled on Sue’s perfect nipples. She turned and bent to invite my rock hard cock inside her.

The steam fogged the clear glass bath slider. We heard the bathroom door crack open and I froze with my cock deep in Sue’s hot snatch. Someone came in and left quickly. I called out, but there was no answer. When Sue’s glove twitched, my cock woke again and resumed its pleasant duty. Sue struggled to keep her sex sounds quiet. So did I. After filling her pussy, I used the wand, the same it occurred to me, that Jez uses for the same purpose, to wash out her pussy to avoid later embarrassing slippery drips. I kissed and licked her pussy before turning off the water.

We climbed out of the tub, kissed and reached for towels. There were two medium sized bath towels and no clothes. Someone took our clothes. We dried off and found Sue’s towel was too small to fully cover her top and bottom though mine was adequate. When her towel started at the edge of her areolae, it barely covered her pussy and left two inches of her sweet cheeks exposed. Also short in length, we couldn’t ‘tie’ it by folding and it didn’t overlap. We adjusted the one inch gap under her pit so her folded arm held the top and her other hand held the bottom of the gap nearly closed. We stepped out and tried to rush to our room, but J and J were waiting for us.

Jez said, “You needn’t be so quiet in there. We are noisy lovers too. I put your clothes in the wash since I figured you wouldn’t want to put sweaty clothes on again after a shower.” As she spoke, both scanned Sue over and over looking for an open gap in her towel. “Sue, I didn’t realize that towel was so small on you since you are petite. I hope you aren’t embarrassed.”

Jer chimed in, “My sister doesn’t get embarrassed. She showed a lot more on the beaches when her top fell off or twice when her bottom came off. Your legs have shaped up nicely, titiflasher.” We looked at each other as he tried looking under her towel. How did he know that was part of my hypnotism trigger word?

“Um, Jer, have you been talking to Lois recently? We were there not so long ago.”

“No. Why? Is there some secret you are dying to share with us?”

“Maybe by the end of the week. We better get dressed.”

Jer said, “Don’t bother on our account. I like the view.” He stepped to Sue and flipped one side of her towel down. “Just like the old days. Perfect nipple, but now with a real tit behind it. Leave it out, I dare you.” Sue arched an eyebrow, yet stood with her tit exposed. He pinched her nipple. She looked at Jez, who was laughing, then shot daggers at Jer before turning away, tit still out. As she walked away, Jer flipped her towel up and exposed Sue’s cute ass. “See, Jez? I told you that was the right size towel.”

In our room, Sue dropped her towel and said, “See? He managed to do it again. That’s why I haven’t spoken to him in five years. He loved pinching my nipple in front of his friends. We need to get him back hard. With Jez laughing, we need to get her too. Then we’ll see who’s laughing last.”

There was a knock at the door. Jez asked, “May I come in? I’m alone.” Sue grabbed her towel and held it against her as Jez entered without waiting for permission. She was wrapped in a much bigger towel. “We’re about to shower and I wanted to apologize for him; he won’t. But you know that, Sue. How can I make it up to you?”

In anger, Sue said, “You can show us your tits and ass as he exposed me. Will you do that?”

Jez blinked several times. “I’ll show you my ass, but not my tits.” She turned and bent over. “Go on. Lift my towel, Al.” After the briefest of hesitations, I lifted her towel all the way onto her back, far beyond what Jer did to Sue. Then Sue pushed her back lower fully exposing her full, shapely ass. She spread her legs farther and I leaned over and got a great look at her swelling pussy. Sue spread her cheeks and exposed her rear hole. “Mmmmm.” My cock tented my towel. I pet her ass and moved the towel back before I got further carried away. “Well, that was far more than Jer did. Are we forgiven?” She looked at my tent and squeezed my cock over the towel. I grunted and we nodded. She turned away and dropped the towel as she walked out.

“What a stunning figure. You still want to get even with her?” We heard the shower start and soon the moaning began. Both moaned and shouted. The door was half open, enough so we could see their fleshy outline through the fogged glass as she bent over for him then knelt in front of him. Not exactly shy. Sue put on her black one piece suit as I squeezed into my blue Speedo. We sat on the bed with a perfect view into the open bathroom.

The water shut off. An arm, just a hairy arm, reached around the slider for two towels. We could see them drying off behind the fogged slider. A moment later, they came out fully draped and smiling. “Disappointed?” Jer asked. “You didn’t think we were going to give you a full show this close to Nude Day, did you?”

“Oh, so you guys know about Nude Day? We should have known,” Sue said. “Last year we celebrated in France. It was great. We were with friends and got on the Paris TGV naked to Marseilles where we met other naked friends on Bastille Day. It was truly a FUCKING blast.”

Jez said, “That sounds so cool. I want to do that. I wonder if Amtrak has a Nude Day special we can board.”

I said, “Jez, you will have to bare those big tits for everybody. Are you OK with that?”

“I am. We have celebrated naked locally for five years and I look forward to getting naked with both of you.”

“And what about me?” asked Jer. “I can’t believe my shy sister gets totally naked every year exposing everything I’ve been teasing her about for so many years.”

“Well, if that’s all it takes to end the forced flashing and teasing, maybe I’ll get naked and stay that way the rest of the week.”

“Whoa,” said Jez. “I’m all for teasing until NND, but my tits stay covered until then.”

Jer said, “She’s touchy about her tits. They are implants and the scar bothers her more than showing off her nipples. You’ll see on NND.”

Jez turned and dropped her towel again then slowly sashayed her sexy ass to their room. Watching her cheeks wobble made my cock hard and nearly escape my Speedo. Jer smiled at my reaction. “Hard not to get hard watching that lusty naked ass and wondering what it and her pussy feel like on your cock, right?” he said as he gripped my cock. “What about you, sis?” He popped her tit out of her suit and grabbed her crotch. “You want to fuck my wife too, don’t you? Everybody does. We sleep naked, if that helps your hard on.”

He slid up Sue’s slit and circled her obvious clit before she could slap his hand away. One more second and I’m sure he would have moved her slim groin cover aside and fingered her bare pussy. That raised the bar for what I wanted to do with Jez. We waited for our hosts in the pool. Sue swam with her tit exposed and I pushed my Speedo below my balls. Despite the cold water, my cock stayed hard inspired by showing it to Jez when she came out.

Jer came out with a thick Speedo which packed his sausage into a loop. Sue gasped. Jez came out in a bikini — of sorts. The top was blue and formed a huge sling for her tick tits — fully covered. Her bottom was a Brazilian C clip that magically covered only her Brazilian cut pussy and her ass raphe up to, and maybe into, her asshole. It barely covered her labia, leaving the edges of her outer lips exposed. Unlike the clear strap suits I’ve seen, this had no straps. Worse, or better, it was skin toned. She walked to the edge of the pool and spread her legs so I could look up and examine her suit closely. My best bet — it had two plugs that went in her to keep it on. I wished I were that suit! When wet, her top clung to every tiny bump on her tits and around her nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.