Emily's Gift - Cover

Emily's Gift

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Daniel's gift to Emily moves her to tears. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Daniel was shopping for Emily; looking for the special non-occasion gift to express the desire, admiration and intimacy that transformed two friends into lovers. So why was Daniel at REI instead of some fancy lingerie boutique? Because Emily shared his love for being naked outdoors in the beauty and wilderness of her beloved northwest coastline, forests and mountains.

Daniel stood entranced before a wall of backpacks designed for activities from book toting or day hikes to a cross-the-county trek. Knowing Emily would be most likely to hike topless or fully nude, and only need to carry enough supplies for an extended weekend of fun, Daniel chose a backpack for its comfort with adjustments for a perfect fit to her petite athletic body. On the way to check-out he found the perfect camp blanket and also acquired a gorgeous cashmere scarf to add to Emily’s backpack.

As he stashed his gift purchases in the trunk, Daniel imagined what else Emily could carry on her weekend escapes to the great northwest wilderness; how could she take him with her as a virtual lover and true companion? He’d include a handwritten letter with a story of how the two of them might use the backpack and its delightful contents on a weekend escape to the Cascades, a flashdrive she could plug into her phone and hear Daniel reading poems he wrote for her, listen to music they both enjoyed or look at photos of sunflowers and artistic female nudes, one of the Jane Austen novels Emily loved, and one of his worn-thin teeshirts she needed for a good night’s sleep.


Oh Daniel

34271-gift-1.jpg

Thank you so much! I’m having a hard time typing because of the tears. You are so thoughtful and good and loveable. I love you so much! I love the backpack and all the lovely things in it. I haven’t listened to everything on the flashdrive, but I listened to you reading your poem again and again and again, and I can’t get enough of it. It makes me so happy. Hearing your voice makes me tremble all over. And I looked through the pictures, most of them, and they’re so beautiful, except for the two of me. So embarrassing! But still they make me feel special, and I love thinking of you looking at me that way. Oh Gosh, I’m practically melting. I was sitting on the couch in our reading room with that wonderful camping blanket wrapped around me, and it was so light but so warm, and I got so entranced listening to your poem I didn’t notice at first that the blanket had slipped off, and at some point I noticed I was rubbing it with my feet. The blanket had slipped all the way down, and you know what, when I caress it with my toes, it’s almost exactly the same feel as when that time I caressed your cock with my toes. Remembering that makes me smile. My grin is so big, Daniel! You cock was so big! Like a silo stretching to the sky, and all the wildflowers surrounding us, and even a bunny nibbling grass and hardly paying us any attention. And when my toes touched your balls, for some reason I thought of them as little bunnies. Wonderful little bunnies so nice and cuddly. Oh, I love the color of the blanket, too. It almost matches the color of my phone, which is nice, but it comes even closer to matching the color of your cock, the cap of it, when you’re really really excited. It’s making me excited thinking about it, thinking about your cock about to spurt into my mouth or cunt or ass. Yes, sometime I want you to come in my ass. Is that okay?

34271-gift-2.jpg

I haven’t really tried on the scarf yet, but I know it’s going to feel wonderful. As soon as I manage to finish this I’m going to try it on. I’m also going to put on that teeshirt. I’m going to wear it to bed tonight. I’m sure you remember how I almost ruined it. I guess I almost ruined it twice. You were sleeping on your little dorm room bed, wearing nothing but that tee shirt, and though it was extra long it didn’t quite come down to your cock, and your cock was sleeping too, so cute, and I just had to touch it. To touch it and hold it. To touch it and hold it and kiss it. Oh Daniel, it didn’t stay soft and sleepy for long. It grew so nice and big in my hands and in my mouth. And I loved the feel of it, the feel of the stalk, which I couldn’t quite get my hand around, and the feel of the cap, so nice and velvety in my mouth. I stroked so slow and I sucked so gentle. So dreamily. Mmm. I’m remembering how lovely it felt.

34271-gift-3.jpg

But then ... But then ... So suddenly, so gloriously, you came. So much cum, Daniel, spurt after spurt filling my mouth. And I tried to swallow, I really did, and I wanted to, and it wasn’t because I find anything at all distasteful about your cum. I love your cum! But it’s what you said. In the instant of your orgram’s end, or maybe actually before it ended, before the last lovely pulse of it. You said, “I love you Emily.” The first time you’d actually said those words. And they meant so much. So I tried to say, “I love you” back to you. But my mouth was still full of your cum. And some of it, a lot of it, ended up on your tee shirt. No big deal, I guess, but somehow for some reason I felt I’d failed. Failed to say “I love you properly.” Failed to finish the blowjob properly. Failed to swallow your precious cum. “Oh no, oh no!” I wailed. A muffled wail, some cum still in my throat. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” I managed to say. You assured me there was nothing to be sorry about. We hugged. We kissed. You made me feel better. You made me feel cherished. But even so...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.