Daring Sis-in-law Lois - Cover

Daring Sis-in-law Lois

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Incest Sex Story: Visiting SIL to help her germphobia/prudish problems to save her loveless marriage. Exchanging partners, opening her pussy and sex life, make her forget with hypnoticsm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Public Sex   .

During a weekend visit to Joe and my sis-in-law, Lois, I decided to see how far I could push her and how effective my hypnotism skills were. She was such a germaphobe she was risking her loveless marriage. Her sister, my wife Sue, had a lesser fear of germs, yet that didn’t stop her from getting “dirty” with me and others. Maybe I could help them and get laid at the same time? Joe had the hots for my wife and was desperate since his marriage was loveless for at least three years. I had the hots for Lois and had to leave it up to Sue if she would just continue to tease Joe, finally expose herself, or relieve him somehow.

Sue and Joe wanted to go to an amusement park, but Lois and I weren’t interested. After some debate, we decided they should go alone. They left hand in hand and a little too happy. This left Lois and me to fumble around the house and “talk.” She was very bubbly and outgoing, but, despite protestations to the contrary, seemed sexually prudish. Joe had confided that she was a hippie early on and extremely liberal about sex and flashing. While I helped her prepare snacks for our upcoming game of BILLIONAIRE, their favorite, Lois asked if I’d ever seen Joe act inappropriately with Sue. “Why? How do you mean? Have you?”

“Well, they seem a little too friendly sometimes. I’ve seen him hug her and jump with her pressed against him; squeeze her ass; lick his lips while looking down her shirt, and peek up her big-legged shorts. He even confessed pushing his shorts down in front of you and Sue until he exposed his pubes and an inch of his dick when I wasn’t looking. Did he tell you that was most of his weiner?”

“Wow! You sound angry. Seems like a lot of contact. But honestly, I’ve seen the same things and some more. I know you haven’t been getting along, so would it bother you if he did more with her?”

“More? Well, yeah, I think I’d be upset. We ARE talking hypothetically, right? Mmmm, I guess it would be worse with a stranger than with my sister, wouldn’t it?”

“That’s all in your head to decide. On the plus side, we know she’s disease free and probably isn’t looking to steal him away...”

“Well, THAT’s too bad! Kidding, of course.”

“That’s probably a question worth exploring. I think you’d feel better knowing how you’d feel about them screwing around. Come with me.” I took her hand and led her from her kitchen to their sofa. She pulled out a pocket sized bottle of hand sanitizer and doused her hands. “Put your cute little ass here, next to me.” One eyebrow went up. Lois had the same beautiful blue eyes as her sister. They contrasted nicely with her long, straight, jet black hair. All together she was a beauty despite her being only 95 pounds.

I’d wanted her since the first day we met two years ago. She was critical of her boney ass, thin legs and “ugly, big boobs.” I had no complaints. I was willing to risk getting bruised on her boney booty, just as her sister often bruised me when she slammed back against me. While her legs are ultra thin, I’m looking forward to what’s between them and her bubble butt. “Why are you wearing a dress today? This may be only the second time I’ve ever seen you in one.”

“You know I don’t want anyone to see these scrawny legs, but it was sooo hot today I just couldn’t stand wearing my heavy jeans.”

“So you wore a poodle skirt? What’s that from 1950? Joe said you used to flash people and get naked with strangers. What happened to that liberal free spirit? I can tell you didn’t wear the ten fluffy underskirty things.”

“God, no. I’d rather wear the jeans. That free spirit left me when we got engaged.”

Pushing our boundaries, I put my hand on her hip, upper, and mid thigh to check her temperature, “Do your legs get warm like mine? I hope you left your panties off too! OK, let’s explore. Visualize with me. Joe and Sue are standing in front of us, facing each other, staring quietly, intensely into each other’s eyes. He’s putting his hands on her waist and pulling her closer. She’s wrapping her arms around his neck. They’re not playing. How do you feel about that?”

“First, YOU’ll never know about my panties! As for them, I guess I should assume they will get more intimate. I’m a little uncomfortable, but curious.”

“Well, let’s watch them. Joe’s sliding his hand down her back, checking and confirming that she is braless, and continuing onto her cute, curvy ass. He plumps it.” I moved my hip against hers.

Looking annoyed, but a little breathless, “Oh! Umm, what’s she doing?”

“She’s squeezing his ass too, but is staring at his crotch. Let’s assume she wants him too. Oh oh! She’s unbuttoning his shirt and removing it.”

Starting to play along, she adds, “You KNOW she’s telling him to do the same to her. And now he’s opening her shirt. He’s staring at her bare little tits as he removes her shirt. Look how hard her nipples are. I always wanted nipples like hers.” She sighs.

“There’s nothing wrong with your nipples, and your tits are much fuller and more shapely. I like them a lot. How are you feeling?”

“Umm, not annoyed since they’re right here, letting us watch them. How do you know what my tits and nipples look like? You’ve SEEN them? Oh look. He’s pulling her nipples and she’s pulling his. <gasp> He’s putting one into his mouth, pulling it with his teeth. I hope she’s not too sweaty.” Interesting concern.

“Yes, my dear ‘titi-flasher’, I have seen your bare tits and I liked what I saw. I’ll tell you about that later, maybe. You seem to be enjoying watching our mates stripping and petting, or does your upper lip always bead up like that?” I grabbed the excuse to wipe her lip and gently stroke her pretty face. “You should rub your tits while you watch them. That will help you ‘feel’ what he’s doing to my wife. Let’s clear off your legs too. Those skirts are heavy.”

I pulled the long skirt up past her knees and tossed one side off her left leg leaving most of her thin thigh exposed. She looked at it and looked at me with no comment as if looking for my disgusted reaction. She fluttered the skirt, then returned it as I’d left it, but with more of her thigh showing. Is that a smirk I see? “Look, Joe’s trying to slide his fingers into the back of her pants, but her jeans are too tight. You know what that means!”

“Yes. I see. He’s unzipping and opening her pants. Her green panties are exposed and she’s unzipping him now. Ohh my! He’s peeling off her tight pants and sliding his nose down her belly, now over her panties. Was that his tongue licking her crotch?” Now we’re getting to her buried desires.

“Saw that, did you? Did you also see the big wet spot under her pussy before he licked her? Breathe deeper and you can smell her wonderful sex.”

“Ewww! You like the way that smells. Isn’t it fishy and germy? I bet his dick is sweaty too.”

“Clean pussy has nearly no scent until it’s aroused. Then, it’s the most wonderful aroma in creation. Your secretions are also germicidal and change the chemistry inside your pussy. So you don’t have to worry about eating pussy. Though YOU might want to wipe down the outer lips with a tasty germicide. If a clean dick is not enough for you, use a warm washcloth to wipe me, umm him, down. Make it part of your foreplay. Cowper’s and fresh semen are very low in bacteria too, so even you can enjoy it fresh from the source.”

“Ohhh, has Joe told you about that? I don’t like touching a dick, forget putting it in my mouth. And cum tastes terrible. Sue doesn’t do that, does she?”

“YOUR sister? She does it all. Looks like she’s going to do it to Joe now. Still feeling OK? By the way, Cowper’s tastes very different from semen. It’s mostly sweet with a little salt. Semen varies a lot with what we eat. Why don’t you know this if you fucked and sucked a lot of men in your hippie days?”

“No comment. So no garlic before sex? This is like watching a porno, not that I like them, but this is different, personal. We know the stars. She couldn’t wait to get his pants off. Her hand is fishing inside his boxers. It may take her a while to find his little dick.”

“I don’t think she has any problem finding it or pulling it. She just licked her lips, so guess what she’s planning to do? I bet you’ll enjoy watching your sister suck your husband’s dick. Look, his fingers are inside her panties, stroking her ass. He likes butt meat. Has he ever tried to stick you in your ass? I’m surprised he hasn’t ripped her panties off yet.”

She moaned. “I’m pretty sure he’s seen her tits down her shirt several times, but I don’t know if he’s ever seen her bare ass or pussy. What do you think?” During our chatter, Lois had started pinching her left tit over her shirt. My hand was on her bared left thigh, stroking it lightly. Surprisingly, she didn’t object and began fluttering her skirt over her right thigh, then pulled it between her legs, leaving both exposed to me.

“I dare you to get more comfortable with me; copy what your sister is doing with Joe. She gave me an ‘as if’ look, then her expression eased. After opening two buttons on her white blouse, she slid her hand onto her plain bra and massaged a tit. I dared to unlatch her skirt and unzip it, exposing her white cotton panties on my side. She ignored that, which told me she was caving. Breathing heavier, she opened the rest of her blouse, removed it and silently asked me to undo her heavy bra.

“You said you’ve seen them before. Are they still appealing?” she said as she let her bra slide off and her heavy tits slide out.

My breathing deepened and sped up. “Yes, Lois. They are just as sexy now. I didn’t get to feel them last time,” I said as I cupped and lifted one. That nipple tightened; she stared as I rolled my thumb over it and tugged it. Her eyes closed and she sighed. After I stroked her face and pinched the other nipple, she stood and let her skirt fall, still fearful. When ‘titi-flasher’ faced me wearing just her plain white panties, I saw the quickly growing wet spot on them.

She stepped out of her skirt and stood between my legs breathing deeply. After cupping her thick mons and tracing each part of her camel toe, I slid her panties down her boney legs. Her dark pubic hair was thick and wild down to her clit. She’d shaved her labia for easy cleaning, yet that day I would remind her of its other benefit.

Staring hungrily at my tented slacks, fear growing in her eyes, she said, “What am I doing naked in front of you?” As I traced her wet and swollen lips, her answer was to reach for a small spray bottle of astringent, germicidal, peppermint mouthwash. She sprayed her open pussy, my fingers, and my mouth. That was encouraging. The sting made her lurch. After she took my top off, I stroked her inner lips up to her small clit. When I spread and licked all her lips, she moaned as I tried to ignore the peppermint flavor. A minute of licking with two fingers deep in her near-virgin pussy wiped away the mint and let her natural pheromone-laden juice dominate.

My moans told her how delicious I found her. She pulled my head against her vulva so my nose rubbed her clit, my tongue drank her nectar, and my fingers explored her steamy depths as they scooped more tasty juice into my mouth. Her moans grew slowly until I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked it out of its hood. She squealed, shivered, then shuddered spastically as she came hard and collapsed. Gasping she said, “I forgot how good that feels. I haven’t let Joe go down on me in more than a year, or gone down on him.”

Her flushed face melted into a beautiful, wide, and pacific smile as I laid her on the sofa. As she circled her clit, she tugged at my shorts and started to push them down. When I took over, her eyes glassy, she twisted her hard nipple and watched my stiff cock escape. “What am I doing?” she said as she grasped my iron cock.

“It seems you are bringing ‘titi-flasher’ back to life and she will fuck me while giving your marriage CPR. Start by sucking my cock and swallowing its gift to you. I dare you. Remember when you loved sucking cock.” As she stroked me, I circled and teased her tiny clit until it stood up pearly pink and stiff. My cock touched her pursed lips and she licked them, then my bishop. With a slight approving smile, she opened her mouth. As my cock slid in, her first in years, I lay down in “69” with my mouth around her pussy, my tongue tasting her feast directly again. We savored each other.


Meanwhile, on the ultra slow climb up Maine’s highest roller coaster, Joe pleaded with Sue. “It’s true. I had to look it up to prove it to Lois. Women are allowed to be topless here. According to a local paper, ‘It’s even legal to bare it all as long as you don’t show your genitalia in a way that’s likely to make jaws drop.’ You can take off your shirt and show everyone your cute tits. Al keeps bragging your nipples are perfection. Our spouses have seen them and I’ve stolen a few peeks. Isn’t it time I saw them in all their glory? I dare you. Please, please, please.”

“I doubt anyone’s jaw will drop over these tiny things. Maybe yours.” Yet, she fully unbuttoned her blouse in the bright sun and let it flap open. Joe’s jaw dropped. With a broad smile, she handed him her top and raised her arms over her head. “Don’t lose that.” Half way up, a cool breeze made her nipples pucker into the perfect shape I brag about. Joe drooled, then cupped a tit and rolled her stiff nipple. He leaned in, licked it, then sucked and nibbled on my wife’s nipple. Sue noticed the tiny tent in his shorts. Without resisting she said, “Hey. Isn’t that illegal?”

Between slurps he said, “Only if it’s a ‘sexual act.’ I recall that definition as ‘Any act between two people involving direct physical contact between the genitals of one and the mouth, anus, or genitals of the other.’ Can you even see my genitals? No, so we’re safe.”

“If your shorts were any shorter, I’d see your dick. But the safety bar here keeps my mouth, anus, and genitals safe from you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.