Snippets - Small World, the Reencounter - Cover

Snippets - Small World, the Reencounter

by RitalinUnderdose

Copyright© 2024 by RitalinUnderdose

True Story Sex Story: This relates the tale of how I chance met a one night stand (one morning stand, really) from a couple of years ago. Lots of gay oral ensued. If that isn't your cup of tea... One day I'll write about that morning.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Vignettes   Humiliation   Analingus   Oral Sex   .

The following events are true, and the author (me) is the ‘I’ referred to hereafter. Names have been changed to protect the guilty. In this case I don’t know his name, so that’s easy, I guess? This is more of a factual account of what happened than a story. I wonder what I could change to make it “read” more naturally...

Enough of this maundering drivel. On with the story.

I’ve been going heavy on porn lately and I’ve been more and more fixated on worshiping cock. Historically, that means I will (and did) get more and more cock thirsty until I cave in and find some cocks to suck.

I reinstalled grindr and sniffies last week - oh, and squirt!

It was on grindr I noticed this profile “suck it” and he posted “Hi” to me, which was code for “do you want to suck my cock?”. Since I did, we chatted, and he mentioned his town. It all came back to me then. About two years ago I’d met the same guy on grindr and sucked him off. I asked him if he lived in a certain house overlooking a particular place. (he did)

I arrived early in the morning, enroute to the gym. The scenic route, if you will.

The door was left ajar, just like last time. I walked in, closed the door. We exchanged hellos and after putting his rescue dog (skittish) in a side room, he led me to the bedroom. Dark and dingy. Pretty messy all throughout the house, actually.

He stripped from the waist down and I stripped from the waist up. He sat back and leaned into his pillows with his legs spread. I looked at his cock. It seemed smaller than I remembered, but it’s really more about taste, scent and his orgasm to me.

I opened my mouth wide and placed the head of his cock on my tongue, but my lips not actually touching him. I went maybe halfway down, then closed my lips and slowly sucked and vacuumed my way back to the tip. He moaned a little and said something appreciative.

He cupped my neck and gently pushed, then pulled his hand back like he was worried I’d be upset. I grabbed his hand and placed it back on my neck, then shoved down. He got the message and soon he was holding my head with both hands and fucking my throat. I gagged a few times but was able to keep it together. He was getting messy, though. Then a little too deep and my mouth filled with liquid, I suppose coffee given the time of day. I desperately swallowed it back down and kept on. This happened twice more but I am determined to master deep throating. It was then that I remembered ... He’s a grower.

He’s. A. Grower.

OMG it felt amazing, his penis literally lengthening in my mouth as I sucked him.

At some point he test drove some verbal abuse, calling me a cock sucking slut and other degrading terms, which...

You know. I’ve been listening to a lot of erotic hypnosis off and on over the past two or three years and recently a lot. With a pretty heavy focus on reinforcing slutty behaviors like deep throating complete strangers. Anyway, I wonder if, while I was already in a sex haze - he coincidentally used some trigger words that threw me into a tornado of hot mess. Maybe the fucking videos worked after all!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.