Shaving Hannah - Cover

Shaving Hannah

by Just a perv

Copyright© 2024 by Just a perv

Young Adult Sex Story: My daughter Hannah needs her fur-burger de-furred, and I am conscripted to trim the foliage, and things get out of hand and into Hannah.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Squirting   .

I was sitting at my computer, having just finished the last of my day’s work, and contemplating the thought of masturbating with my daughter in the house, when there was a knock on my office door. It could only be one person.

“Yes Hannah, Darling?”

Hannah. My Oh so beautiful, eighteen year old daughter. Hannah, with her gorgeous slim hipped, 5’ 8” body, small but perfect breasts, raven haired, brown eyed perfection. The only other person in my life since a drunk driver took my soul-mate, my Diane, when Hannah was twelve.

Even when Diane was alive, we’d never had much use for more than comfort dress around the house, but now, I saw Hannah’s firm little nipples slide up and down under her t-shirt as she walked over to me and kissed me on the head. One little breast touched my ear as she stood up.

“Have you finished work for the day, Daddy?”

“Yes Kitten. All done for now. What did you want, Sweetheart?”

“I need a really big favor, Daddy”, as she plonked herself down in my lap, and I knew I was being played, like a ten dollar fiddle. She knew how to get a tune out of a ten dollar fiddle, and knew I’d probably give her the moon if she asked.

I sighed. “How much do you need, Honey?”

“Oooh. Shame on you, Daddy. I don’t need money,” and she leaned up and kissed my cheek, “this time.”

I acted surprised. “Really, Sweetheart? Quick tell me what you need, before you change your mind.”

Another little kiss on the cheek, and Damn It, her squirming on my lap was causing an erection to start forming. ‘Down Boy’ I thought, ‘It’s your daughter’, as if my thick eight inch cock ever listened to my wishes.

“Daddy. You know I’ve got the regional swim and dive finals tomorrow?”

“Yes, Sweetheart. And I’ve already told you I’d be there to cheer you on for that. I’m having trouble seeing what you need, Darling?”

And then, my world went to hell in a basket. Or to paradise, maybe? “Daddy. I need you to shave my pussy.”

“Wha, What?”

Hannah blushed. “I know, Daddy. If there was anybody else, I’d ask them, but you’re the only one I know, that I’d trust enough, to let near that area.”

I groaned. “Hannah darling. I can’t. I don’t know if I can be trusted near that area either. Are you sure there’s no-one else?”

“Oh Daddy. There are plenty of others. Lesbians and pussy hungry boys, who’d jump at the chance, but I wouldn’t let them within twenty metres of my little kitty, Daddy. That would be inviting disaster. I’m seventeen, Daddy, and you’ve never even touched me there. Do you think that,” and she wriggled her hips on my erection, “would be inviting disaster Daddy? I don’t think so.”

I groaned, and gave up. “Okay Sweetheart. When do you want Big Chief Daddykins to scalp your little kitty?” and she laughed.

“Now? That hair doesn’t grow very fast, but there is quite a bit there at the moment.” She giggled, “Do you have a chainsaw out in your man cave?”

“Ooooh Christ,” I moaned, “Go, you little witch. Go and run a bath, as hot as you can stand it, and make the water as soapy as you can. That should soften your hair so it’s easier to shave. Okay?”

“Thank you, Daddy Darling”, and she gave another little wriggle, before scampering away.

I was sorely tempted to stroke one off, to make myself less likely to get another erection, but got distracted with my equipment list. I had a battery powered Beard trimmer, and a powered Gillette blade shaver with a new pack of four blade heads. I knew there was a spray can of shaving foam in the bathroom, and a pump bottle of Aloe Vera lotion. I changed into my footie shorts in case of splashing, and took off my t-shirt for the same reason. Ready as I’ll ever be.

Because I was bare-footed, Hannah never heard me approach the bathroom, but, as I got close, I heard her.

“Ooooh Fuck, Daddy”, she moaned, and the gentle splash as she mauled her seventeen year old clitty.

I waited, listening until she relaxed, and slipped away down the hall, and then approached again, this time making Indian noises.

“Big Cheif Daddykins coming to scalp paleface”, I called, and Hannah laughed.

“It’s not my pale face I want scalped, Daddykins. It’s my pale pussy.”

“Okay Palepuss. Do you think your hair is soft enough now?”

“I hired you for your expertise, Daddy. Come and check for yourself.”

I had already come to the conclusion that my daughter was trying to seduce me, and was more than happy to play along.

As I entered the bathroom, Hannah looked up.

“No go, Daddy. If I’m going to be naked in front of you, you’ve got to naked in front of me. Ditch the coverings, Chief.”

“I can’t, Kitten,” I pretended bashfulness.

“Why Daddy. Have you got a hard cock, Daddy? If you can see me naked, and get excited, then it’s only fair that I can see you, and get excited. And seeing me naked does excite you, doesn’t it, Daddy?” she argued.

I agreed. “I haven’t seen you naked yet Kitten, but I’ll admit that the thought excites me. You’re gorgeous, Sweetheart. A stone statue would get an erection if it could see you.”

“I won’t get offended by your hard cock, if you don’t get offended by my tiny tits, Daddy. Take off the gear, Dear.”

I stripped, and stood close to the bath.

“Holy shit, Daddy,” she moaned, “What horse did you steal that off.”

“Ease off, Kitten. This ain’t the Daddy’s Dick Appreciation Society. I’m here for a specific job. Nothing else.”

“Well, Big Chief Daddykins, stop making my mouth water, and do your specific job, so I can go and jill off all night.”

“Ooooh Fuck, Sweetheart. If you keep that up, I’ll be jacking off all night,” I groaned. “Stand up carefully, Kitten. The soap will have made the bath slippery.”

Hannah started to stand up, and one hand wrapped itself around my hard throbbing eight inch cock, and she grinned.

“Ooooh Look. A nice handle to keep my balance”, she cooed.

I stepped forward and took my daughter in my arms. “Hannah my love. Do you really want your pretty little pussy shaved, or are you just catting for a fuck? Do you want a ride on Daddy’s pork pony, or do you want a haircut, down below, so to speak?”

“Daddy darling. I’ve wanted to ride your pony for the last two years, but I was too scared to ask. However, I also want my furburger de-furred.”

I reached down and felt her very soft pubic thatch. And sneakily slipped a finger into her sloppy, slippery puss.

“Oooh Fuck, Daddy Darling. There’s no hair in there,” she sighed.

“Just checking, my little love,” I joked.I put the lid down on the toilet and spread a folded towel on it.”Take a seat, Princess, and I’ll remove the stuffin’ from your muffin,” and Hannah laughed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.