Penis Pjs - Cover

Penis Pjs

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: For their one month anniversary, Amy buys Curt and herself matching PJs. The design isn't as sexy as she'd have liked, but she and Curt make do. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

For our one-month anniversary I got Curt and me matching pajamas. The pattern wouldn’t have been my first choice—there were some paisley designs I thought pretty sexy, and a gray and red—but they didn’t have the same designs for both men’s and women’s, so I had to settle. If I had to do it again, I might have made a different choice.

34250-pj-1.jpg

But probably it’s just as well because...

Of course right away I insisted we try on the new pajamas, and Curt was game. He made a nice fuss about how nice and soft the material felt. “Do yours feel the same way?” he said, and then he felt mine, but actually he was feeling me more than the material, which was fine by me, because his feeling of me felt fine.

34250-pj-2.jpg

Of course I did some feeling of him, too, especially his manhood, which with very little effort on my part created a substantial bulge in the brand-new pajama shorts. “Mmm,” I said, continuing to fondle the bulge, “I’m not sure about the fit here. Luckily there’s this nifty expansion slit.” So big was his manhood that it took a bit of doing getting it out of the expansion slit. Oh my, I do love looking at Curt’s manhood. I love the feel of it, too. Maybe I overdid it—cream all over the front of my new pajamas.

Curt was so apologetic. “You can wear mine,” he offered. He said he was okay with just the bottoms. I said that made us even because with the size of his top I wouldn’t really need my bottoms. I didn’t confess that in fact I’d seeped quite a bit into my bottoms, so in a way we were even.

Curt liked that with me wearing his top there was more room for him to maneuver.

34250-pj-3.jpg

After a bit of his maneuvering, I opted to take off the top, fearing another “accident.” That was fine with Curt. Now I could play with his penis worry free. Oh my I love playing with his penis. Face it, I just plain love his penis. It reaches up almost to his belly button. When it’s inside me, I swear it reaches way past my belly button, maybe all the way to my heart.

Every part of Curt’s penis is special, from the backmost part of his balls to the slippery tip of the slit. Yeah, with my fingering and such there was some of that slippery seep welling up. Of course I had to taste it. One lick was not enough. Sixty-nine licks were not enough. I knew he was close to spurting, I knew I should capture the head of his adorable cock in my mouth and suck the fuck out of him, but something made me keep teasing him, licking up along the shaft and around and around the rim and dipping into the sweet little about-to-spurt slit.

34250-pj-4.jpg

And then it did. Oh my did it ever! All over my nose and chin and breasts and belly. He decorated me but good.

I pushed him back onto the bed and knelt between his legs and captured his not-quite-fully-softened cock in my mouth and sucked him back to full strength. Then I climbed up onto the bed, onto my lovely love’s lovely cock, and we celebrated our one-month anniversary in the best, most fitting way possible.

34250-pj-5.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.